World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Apparently the UAE refused to play Iraq in Tehran.

خبرورزشی:
    [emoji736] درخواستی اماراتی*ها برای بازی نکردن در ایران

[emoji842]فدراسیون فوتبال امارات به عراق پیشنهاد داده تا دیدار تیم های ملی دو کشور در #مقدماتی_جام_جهانی 2018 روسیه به جای ایران در کشور دیگری برگزار شود.
    [emoji842]تیم ملی فوتبال امارات باید در مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه به مصاف عراق برود و این دیدار قرار است که به میزبانی ایران برگزار شود.
    Why, maybe some fans will show up to their games for a change.

Comment

I for one will never forget their smug attitude after the Asian Cup 2015 debacle. They were pretending like they manhandled us, even though they could only tie us 3-3 in a game they were a man up for for 90+ minutes. Them saying they enjoyed drinking Sardar's tears and whatever and generally just putting us down. They don't act like our friends until we beat them. It's actually really funny how that works, even with Koreans. When they beat us, they try to rub it in our faces and talk down to us. When we beat them, they say "IRAN A-OKAY!"

The disrespect from Iraqi fans will not be forgotten. Going on reddit and trying to convince people that they deserved to beat us, and how that red card was kosher. If the same had happened to them, they'd have cried for a century. I have very little respect for fans like that. When we will crush them the next time we meet (barring a Ben Williams WWE Handicap match), they will talk so highly of Iran.

It's exactly like how the UAE players were respectful and silent after we beat them in Asian Cup, but then insulting us after they beat Esteghlal. These people are just waiting for the days they can do something better than Iran so they can gloat and insult us. When we repeatedly destroy them in international games, they try to play coy and be friendly. Two-faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        I for one will never forget their smug attitude after the Asian Cup 2015 debacle. They were pretending like they manhandled us, even though they could only tie us 3-3 in a game they were a man up for for 90+ minutes. Them saying they enjoyed drinking Sardar's tears and whatever and generally just putting us down. They don't act like our friends until we beat them. It's actually really funny how that works, even with Koreans. When they beat us, they try to rub it in our faces and talk down to us. When we beat them, they say "IRAN A-OKAY!"
        The disrespect from Iraqi fans will not be forgotten. Going on reddit and trying to convince people that they deserved to beat us, and how that red card was kosher. If the same had happened to them, they'd have cried for a century. I have very little respect for fans like that. When we will crush them the next time we meet (barring a Ben Williams WWE Handicap match), they will talk so highly of Iran.
        It's exactly like how the UAE players were respectful and silent after we beat them in Asian Cup, but then insulting us after they beat Esteghlal. These people are just waiting for the days they can do something better than Iran so they can gloat and insult us. When we repeatedly destroy them in international games, they try to play coy and be friendly. Two-faces.
        Before I die, I want Team Melli to crush Iraq in the Asian Cup during a knockout stage match.

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
          No i'm not. I get your point. I didn't experience the horrors of the war. But there's no reason for me to bear resentment against a new generation of Iraqi's that didn't have anything to do with that war.

Plus football is supposed to promote friendship, its not meant for feuds. Maybe if we have the Iraqis play in Iran and cheer them on at their games, 20 years down the line they'll be helping Iran secure its borders rather than threaten them.
          Then you are in no position to tell people who lived through the war to try to promote friendship with people that actively tried, and at times succeeded at, killing us for 8 years.
          Cheer them on? Seriously????? What's next, going to a maximum security prison and cheering on a pedofile basketball team in hopes of them one day helping us?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Then you are in no position to tell people who lived through the war to try to promote friendship with people that actively tried, and at times succeeded at, killing us for 8 years.
            Cheer them on? Seriously????? What's next, going to a maximum security prison and cheering on a pedofile basketball team in hopes of them one day helping us?
            Actually, as a person who is part of the new generation, i am in exactly the right position to advocate for better international relationships. Thats what new generations do, they promote progress. Also comparing an entire nation to an imprisoned group of pedophiles is dangerously inflammatory and childish.

But lets not take this off topic. If you hate Iraqis and you dont think they should play in iran go ahead and share your thoughts on this forum. But dont expect everyone to jump on board with your regressive ideas that draw on an ignorant and divisive hate.

We got screwed in the Asian Cup but a strong Iraqi football team is good for Asian football, an fostering a healthy rivalry is good for the advancement of the sport in both nations.

Comment

Actually, as a person who is part of the new generation, i am in exactly the right position to advocate for better international relationships. Thats what new generations do, they promote progress. Also comparing an entire nation to an imprisoned group of pedophiles is dangerously inflammatory and childish.

But lets not take this off topic. If you hate Iraqis and you dont think they should play in iran go ahead and share your thoughts on this forum. But dont expect everyone to jump on board with your regressive ideas that draw on an ignorant and divisive hate.

We got screwed in the Asian Cup but a strong Iraqi football team is good for Asian football, an fostering a healthy rivalry is good for the advancement of the sport in both nations.
              You weren't there to experience it. You don't understand the situation. Hopefully you will never have to experience it.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hey Mr Ghandi, go read historie and tone down the naive peace talks.

Throughout oor 3.000+ years of history the Arabs never helped us! I say **** them!
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  Hey Mr Ghandi, go read historie and tone down the naive peace talks.
                  Throughout oor 3.000+ years of history the Arabs never helped us! I say **** them!
                  based off the history books ive read thinking like ghandi is a good thing. What history books do you read? lol do you think the french say **** the germans because of WWI & WWII? They play regular international friendlies, their stars play in one anothers leagues and they treat each other with respect.

All im saying is that letting Iraq play in Iran under good conditions is a good thing. How is that naive? In what world is that naive and sayin 'f them' to an entire race of ppl a sensible line of thinking??!

Comment

Look, I have many Arab friends, but it's not even a secret that arabs do not generally like Iranians.

There's even been surveys on it.

I say fuck em.

Yes, it doesn't apply to all arabs, but it DOES apply to their society

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

based off the history books ive read thinking like ghandi is a good thing. What history books do you read? lol do you think the french say **** the germans because of WWI & WWII? They play regular international friendlies, their stars play in one anothers leagues and they treat each other with respect.

All im saying is that letting Iraq play in Iran under good conditions is a good thing. How is that naive? In what world is that naive and sayin 'f them' to an entire race of ppl a sensible line of thinking??!
                      You forgot to mention that we should also cheer them on too. Also you never answered if we should be cheering on incarcerated pedofiles when they are playing basketball.

You weren't there. You don't get it. It's like you trying to describe the pain of child birth to a woman.

Comment

Love it when the racists come out to play on PFDC. Stick to football talk, you inbreds.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Love it when the racists come out to play on PFDC. Stick to football talk, you inbreds.
                          Iraqi's started it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Are you over 35?

Comment

I'll say only one thing, all these Islamic terrorist attacks, rape troubles, and religious maniacs come from Afghanistan and Arabic and Turkish countries. It's never an Iranian one. I've rarely ever heard of an Iraqi take part in these but they already played their part in supporting Saddam, attacking Iran, and causing one of the biggest oil spills in the world when they bombed Kuwait.

I may not hate them because I haven't had many bad experiences with them, but I'm not interested in helping them out much either.

Comment

Japan - Syria 1-1
                                China - Philippines 8-1 (Misagh Bahadoran scored Philippines only goal)

If Japan played with their A team then huge respect to Syria. There is not much difference between Group A & B. Only Saudis would be harder to deal but other than them both groups are equally strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X