X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can all BURN in HELL! 😀 TM & CQ dameton garm😘

Comment

Saudis are playing Iraq here is the live stream

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        I wish somehow Only Iran Japan & Australia qualify from asia

Dont think for a second Uzb wouldnt step on us and Korea wouldnt (which they have already)
        Uzbekistan alteady did in the final match day for the qualifiers for the last world cup. Qatar was leading in Taskent with 0-1 when they late in the match had a "cobtrolled demolition" where they conceded four dubious goals. If we had another result than a win vs Korea that would be enough for us to land on the third sport.

So history has taught us that we have NO friends in Asia (maybe except Japan)

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
          Uzbekistan alteady did in the final match day for the qualifiers for the last world cup. Qatar was leading in Taskent with 0-1 when they late in the match had a "cobtrolled demolition" where they conceded four dubious goals. If we had another result than a win vs Korea that would be enough for us to land on the third sport.

So history has taught us that we have NO friends in Asia (maybe except Japan)
          But the difference is that the Uzbeks didn't do that with the sole purpose of hindering us, they just wanted to snatch the 2nd place spot and qualify for the World Cup. I don't blame them, who wouldn't do that?

But what the Koreans did to us in 2010 and what they tried to pull again in 2014 was literally for no reason. In both instances they had already qualified, and we needed just a win to get there. Yet they put all their effort into beating us as if it was the Asian Cup final or something.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            I have a wish: Iran and Uzbek to qualify.

So, Iran should lose to Uzbek using its reserves. Iran should win against Korea, and Syria to qualify.

I wish Korea to play Saudis in qualifying and eliminate Saudis.
            What? Why would you want the determent of Iran for any country and break our clean sheet streak? And no offense, but Uzbekistan is not our friend. They corroborated with Qatar last world cup to see us get knocked out through cheating.

Anyway, we shouldn't care who comes up with us. May the better team get 2nd place, and quite frankly, despite their dip in form, it's still South Korea.

Comment

purely random argentina lost 2-0 to bolivia, now they are 5th and only 2 points away from 6th place. they might not make the world cup at all

Comment

UAE coach in tears:
                https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._on_the_bench/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

But i have to admit, that the other group with japan, australia, iraq, ksa is a real killer group.
                  Imagin TM would be there instead of f.e. japan.-> iran, australia, iraq, ksa and uea.

Honestly i am not sure if we would be that confortable in the other group since
                  we have two archrivals there ksa and iraq plus an asianpowerhouse...

I think still we would have porblems with ksa. There style of playing doesnt fit our
                  playing style.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                    But i have to admit, that the other group with japan, australia, iraq, ksa is a real killer group.
                    Imagin TM would be there instead of f.e. japan.-> iran, australia, iraq, ksa and uea.

I think still we would have porblems with ksa. There style of playing doesnt fit our
                    playing style.
                    i dont agree, our group is hard also, however iran has been to strong and consistent, we had a advantage, only 1 arab team, not playing in syria.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post

playing style.
                      Our group is harder because our bottom-dwellers (Syria, China, Qatar) are capable of beating any of the top teams. Syria has beaten Uzbekistan, China has beaten S. Korea

Their bottom dwellers (Iraq, Thailand) are walk overs - easy three points. They won't beat anyone of significance and have not yet.

We got to stop denigrating the incredible team we have now - which is by far the best team in Asia. I agree that KSA historically has given us a hard time, but with CQ at the helm, we can also beat them like others. South Korea was a boogeyman team for us too, but CQ has rendered them useless against us.

Comment

Brazil first team to make it ... wow

Comment

Come June 12, Iran will be next team to qualify!... FIFA get the WC cheque ready!

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            Brazil first team to make it ... wow
                            Brazil have not yet qualifed they need 2 more points like Iran I believe

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Brazil's next WCQ match is on August 31
                              So on June the 12 th if Iran wins , we will become the First Nation to qualify for the WC2018

Comment

Nope, Brazil is definately through and the first Team already qualified for sure. They have a 10+ point lead over 3-5 and these teams play each other as well therefore theyre through. Now we can only become the second Team to qualify. fifa.com source http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...odule_news_top

Comment

Working...
                                X