Comment

Damn it! Come on PAG get in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
        http://www.tiantian.tv/channel/fyzq.html

This one should work, you can check again. But the speed seems bad
        Thanks man, actually the stream works good for me

Comment

Is he playing as a midfielder or defender?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            I saw him blocking a shot in the penalty box, probably a CB

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              He is CB in this match

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Tianjin equalized in the 27th minute, it's 1-1 in the 62th minute now.

Comment

Man, there's more brothers playing in the Chinese league than in the NBA!

Was that PAG's screw-up in injury time that led to the 3rd goal?!

Tianjin loses game 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Man, there's more brothers playing in the Chinese league than in the NBA!

Was that PAG's screw-up in injury time that led to the 3rd goal?!

Tianjin loses game 3-1
                    A very disappointed game, seems it would be a tough season for us.

We need more games to be integrated into a real team, but there is not so much time for us

Comment

Usually, when a footballer starts to show good results in a certain position within the team. This player should play as a fix player and try to learn everything in that position, to solidify his skills. Since he is familiar with his teammates' skills and positions he can perform better if he stays with the same team for a season or two. PAG transferred as soon as he blossom in new position (CQ put him in that post), instead of staying with Naft and help them in AC 2015. Now, he can either turn crap or work hard and solidifies his position in new team, but it will take time and effort. Lets hope he can overcome the obstacle.

Comment

After reading all these posts from Zandi Joon and PersianLegion...I make a turn and I start agreeing with them.

Sigh, let's hope he goes to EU...

Comment

Kashki ba naft mimoond.

Comment

His departure from Naft to a Chinese team was a BAD idea both on his and the club part. But we see this over an over in Iran that clubs let go key players and mangers in the middle of ACL. ZZ lost coach Ibrahimzadeh and KB at the most critical part of ACL. The year after they were even relegated from IPL. There are really strong fishy things going on in Iran football.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

CQ has been VERY crtitical of PAG's transfer to China in his Varzesh3 interview:

"This issue is very upsetting. The fact that our best young player goes to China is indicative of the current issues with Iranian football. Whoever gave him the advice to go to China was not thinking about the technical aspects of the transfer and were only concerned with short term goals or monetary gains."

Comment

The excitement of people here in general was only probably for the HD coverage of his games and the transfer to the "exotic" country that is China, which doesn't have Iranian players that often. The move itself is terrible and a clear downgrade.

It's only just a matter of time until those that supported this move for some reason, realize how bad it is. The idea that he will use this to go to Europe is ridiculous. I suppose I'll say; just wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                                X