Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    Only available in china the stream says.
    Didn't work with Hola either.
    That's too bad
    I will check with my friends in USA to see how do they watch the CSL matches

Comment

It's working for me with the Hola extension on Chrome - pick China obviously. You may have to do it a couple of times to get it to work.

Looks like game's about to start - really nice stadium

P.S. I guess the other game is finished - lol. This is between Shanghai and some other team - everything's in Chinese but I saw Eriksson on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        It's working for me with the Hola extension on Chrome - pick China obviously. You may have to do it a couple of times to get it to work.

Looks like game's about to start - really nice stadium
        I thought the game was tomorrow?

Comment

Yeah, it's a game, but not the game. At least we know it works though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Yeah, it's a game, but not the game. At least we know it works though.
            Well I have a Mac so I don't want go download external apps like Hola..any other way how to get a stream?

Comment

The app CBox on the App Store or android lets you watch any CSL game and it works perfectly in HD quality

Comment

Originally posted by ALIKARIMI_ View Post
                The app CBox on the App Store or android lets you watch any CSL game and it works perfectly in HD quality
                Works perfectly! Thanks

Comment

So, first game today, at 12:45 CET!

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Ok so what cctv channel shows the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Hi all,
                      Welcome to the first round game of TEDA in season CSL 2015. The free live stream can be found at
                      http://video.sina.com.cn/l/p/1694073.html
                      http://www.tiantian.tv/channel/fyzq.html
                      Morteza is in the lineup. The squad list is: [1]
                      Tianjin Teda (天津泰达) (White):
                      12. Du Jia (GK), 3. Morteza, 4. Lucas, 6. Zhou Haibin (c), 7. Li Benjian, 8. Hu Rentian, 9. Barcos, 11. Andrezinho, 22. Guo Hao, 19. Bai Yuefeng, 26. Zhao Honglve
                      Substitution: 1. Zong Lei (GK), 24. Wilmar, 10. Wang Xinxin, 30. Lv Wei, 23. Nie Tao, 16. Sang Yifei, 17. Hui Jiakang
                      Henan Construction (河南建业) (Red):
                      1. Wu Yan (GK), 3. Lv Jianjun, 4. Gomes (c.), 5. Gu Cao, 6. Li Zhichao, 7. Xiao Zhi, 8. Yin Hongbo, 10. Ivo, 13. Abduwali Ablet [2], 20. Zachara, 33, Bi Jinhao
                      Substitution: 9. Javier, 11. Lei Yongchi, 14. Mirahmetjan Muzepper, 15. Jung In-whan, 16. Yang Kuo, 19. Zhang Ke, 29. Han Feng
                      [1]: For Chinese player's name, family name comes in front of surname. Take Du Jia as an example, Du is the family name and Jia is surname
                      [2]: Henan's No.13 and No.14 are Uyghur, not foreign players.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Background:
                      - Last season Tianjin ranked 7th. whilst Henan ranked 14th.
                      - Historical results in CSL: Tianjin vs Henan: 6Win 7Draw 1Lost
                      - Tianjin never lost the first round game since the establishment of CSL in 2004
                      - In 1998, in the 21st. round, Tianjin defeated Henan in a score 5-0, seized the championship of Chinese Football League One Group B (second tier league then) whilst kicked Henan into Chinese Football League B (third tier league)
                      - Du Jia (Tianjin's line-up GK) is only 22 y.o. This is the first game he plays for Tianjin
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Match summary:
                      Tianjin 1-3 Henan
                      Zhou Haibin 28 / Ivo 10, Javier 63, 90+5
                      Shots: 12-12
                      Shots on target: 6-7
                      Corner kick: 4-5
                      Passing: 452-333
                      Tackling: 22-17
                      Fouls committed: 11-20
                      Possession: 58%-42%
                      Yellow card: 1-1
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Morteza's performance: Morteza showed good skill in the match and most of Tianjin's fans gave him a positive comment. However seems he needs more time to be integrated in the match, especially when working with the other CB Fonseca. Personally speaking he should take some duties on the last two conceded goals (but not full)

Comment

Haha awesome, first match in New club in New league, and he's in the lineup!

Comment

I can't find any working stream. The one posted previously is geo-blocked. Help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I can't find any working stream. The one posted previously is geo-blocked. Help me out?
                            What about the CBox recommended by ALIKARIMI_ ?

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
                              What about the CBox recommended by ALIKARIMI_ ?
                              Doesn't work either. But now I found a good working stream from this site:

http://www.tiantian.tv/channel/cctv5plus.html

Is this Tianjin playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Doesn't work either. But now I found a good working stream from this site:

http://www.tiantian.tv/channel/cctv5plus.html

Is this Tianjin playing?
                                No. This is Shandong vs. Changchun. Let me have a check

Henan 1-0 Tianjin (Ivo 10')

Comment

Working...
                                X