Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ The best picture ever of a TM player taken so far.

The emotions in that picture give me the shivers.

Comment

I am sure he will continue to do well both in TM and abroad. I just feel that Naft fan were short changed. How can they transfer players in outside of the transfer season?
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

does this team even have a official website, nor Facebook?

Comment

Can't wait to see some photos of him in China

Comment

I found this on the official Tianjin TEDA website. Pretty much just regurgitating the information we already had. A little difficult to understand (the bolded part) what they are trying to say using Google Translate, but if anyone has a good idea, maybe from Iranian media reports, please provide some insight:

"Super League transfer window closed the distance has been getting closer, TEDA team signings action is also growing, the introduction of foreign aid in Asia Prali Ganji is still underway, and today (26th) Teda originally played for the club has announced Dalian Albin team of Zhao slightly (pictured) joined the TEDA.

In the previous AFC Champions League, not only the performance of the Super BIG4 concern, Tehran, Iran oil giants fans Tianjin team also became the focus of attention. Just because the new aid TEDA team Prali Ganji.

Prali Ganji in the end will not come? After reading the Tehran Oil team and Uzbekistan Pakhtakor team AFC game, I believe that the matter has been inconclusive. In this game, Prali Ganji does not appear in the list of team among large. In the pre-match press conference, head coach of the Tehran oil Mansouri also admitted that the team were defender Tianjin Teda team has been poached. Before the transfer, Prali Ganji must maintain a good physical condition. According to the reporter learned from Teda club side, the young Iranian guards are finally into the team handled matters. The new season is about to begin, the current left Prali Ganji biggest problem, I am afraid that with the team back in the running for the other."

http://sports.enorth.com.cn/system/2...30042854.shtml

Comment

^ This is getting fishy..

We need pics from him joining his new team ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                China is East Asia's Qatar. Both are leagues for retiring foreign players and it's very difficult to get out of there regardless, our most promising Iranian players that went to China in the past came back as failures in the IPL.

Hopefully like Kiarash said Haan's connections, if he even has any, could help him move to the Eredivisie. But why would Arie Haan be able to help Pouraliganji go to Europe and not other Chinese players? That's also a question, none of these guys in this team would step out of China. Except this, I don't see more chance of him going to Europe than if he stayed in Iran.
                CSL is not a retire League just looking like the lists of Top foreigner players playing in China, most of them has the strengh to earn a good contract in Europe

I am Tigersandys
                Forza Guo'an
                加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                  CSL is not a retire League just looking like the lists of Top foreigner players playing in China, most of them has the strengh to earn a good contract in Europe
                  The same can be said for several players in the Qatar league as well.

Comment

Ok, seems as Tianjin TEDA official website has confirmed the signing of Pouraliganji today:

"2015-02-27 08:37:00
                    Editor: Xiong Chen Yue

TEDA team signings for the new season were slow, quite so fans awaited mean, but just yesterday (the 26th), TEDA Football Club officially announced two pieces of good news: First, Dalian Albin team player Zhao slightly officially joined to become TEDA team signed 2015 first season neiyuan; in the evening, once again issued a notice Teda official Iranian striker Peter Pourali Ganji officially joined the team, he will serve as a sub-membership aid on behalf of TEDA team for 2015 season.

After the news, Iran Tehran oil giants players Pourali Ganji has infinitely close to TEDA, and just yesterday, online exposed Tehran Petroleum Club has officially announced the transfer Prali Ganji Teda news. When people anxiously waiting for his response TEDA, 8 pm, TEDA club's official website has finally given the exact message, Pourali Ganji officially joined Tianjin Teda team. Pourali Ganji joined very well, however, the new season approaching soon, and its ability to quickly integrate into the team is still a problem."

http://sports.enorth.com.cn/system/2...30044498.shtml

Comment

Official confirmation on Tianjin Teda Official sites
                      http://tedafc.jwb.com.cn/art/2015/2/...3_5423157.html
                      I am Tigersandys
                      Forza Guo'an
                      加油!国安队!

Comment

Tianjin Teda is a mid-table CSL club with a annual budget of around 30 million USD, which is medium scale budget in CSL, the club has a Average attendance of 17,190 in CSL 2014

The club use Two stadiums in CSL

Teda Football Stadium, Own by the club, 37,450 seats

Tianjin Olympic Sports Center, own by the goverment, 54,696 seats

I am Tigersandys
                        Forza Guo'an
                        加油!国安队!

Comment

^ that's a pretty nice stadium! Glad to hear there's decent fan support in the club, that's always beneficial to us iranian fans who want news.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            striker Peter Pourali Ganji

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                              Tianjin Teda is a mid-table CSL club with a annual budget of around 30 million USD, which is medium scale budget in CSL, the club has a Average attendance of 17,190 in CSL 2014

The club use Two stadiums in CSL

Teda Football Stadium, Own by the club, 37,450 seats

Tianjin Olympic Sports Center, own by the goverment, 54,696 seats

Anyone comparing CSL to Qatar, just wait to those stadiums are filled...you won't see a "dish dasheh" for miles and those stadiums don't need phantom air cooling! I'd die to see TM and IPL have access to such quality.
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

the chinese club just bought the best scorer of bulgarian league

Comment

Working...
                                X