No announcement yet.

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mates, can this video be watched oversea?

http://v.qq.com/page/l/d/7/l0148mjp4...=1.sina&_out=1

The main concept expressed is Morteza needs more time to adapt into the team due to he doesn't know too much English. But I wonder whether it's true.

However we can still see that Morteza's good defending skill, in the end of the video.

Comment

Microscope analysis again?

Comment

257 posts on a thread about a player that only played 1 game?

i havent been following but with so many posts i thought he has already played a lot and impressed lol

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
          TEDA has specific translator in Spanish and English, but not Farsi. I watched a video today (would be posted below) and the reporter says that seems Morteza only knows a little English, is it true? I think this doesn't make sense.
          dis is not teroo, morteza espeek veri good english

Comment

I watched a video today (would be posted below) and the reporter says that seems Morteza only knows a little English, is it true? I think this doesn't make sense.
            To be honest I don't expect him to be fluent in English, but even if he is fluent in English, it will be very hard to understand English with thick Chinese accent. First time I saw someone speaking English with Chinese accent I could barely understand 3 out of 10 words he spoke!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              To be honest I don't expect him to be fluent in English, but even if he is fluent in English, it will be very hard to understand English with thick Chinese accent. First time I saw someone speaking English with Chinese accent I could barely understand 3 out of 10 words he spoke!
              one of my professors is chinese... i honestly do not understand what he teaches. #almostfailing

Comment

"Main defensive force Pouraliganji and Lucas had have a good career resume, especially Pouraliganji, seen from the last round of competition, does show a very good individual ability, but now the two did not show understanding. "I can communicate Pouraliganji in English. I think if in a correct system, even without language, we are also able to communicate with his eyes, but to achieve this understanding will take some time." Lucas said.

While Pouraliganji is able to say something in simple English, but Hahn in the arrangement of some complex tactics, the Iranians still is often puzzled. TEDA club is also working to find a translator for Pouraliganji, and let them into the team as soon as possible. However, the Persian language speakers are few, and to find a suitable candidate has become a problem."

http://sports.enorth.com.cn/system/2...30080636.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  "Main defensive force Pouraliganji and Lucas had have a good career resume, especially Pouraliganji, seen from the last round of competition, does show a very good individual ability, but now the two did not show understanding. "I can communicate Pouraliganji in English. I think if in a correct system, even without language, we are also able to communicate with his eyes, but to achieve this understanding will take some time." Lucas said.

While Pouraliganji is able to say something in simple English, but Hahn in the arrangement of some complex tactics, the Iranians still is often puzzled. TEDA club is also working to find a translator for Pouraliganji, and let them into the team as soon as possible. However, the Persian language speakers are few, and to find a suitable candidate has become a problem."

http://sports.enorth.com.cn/system/2...30080636.shtml
                  Finding a translator is easy although PAG should have learn some English before even thinking about the transfer to Europe.
                  How to find a translator
                  1. Send from Iran
                  2. Find in Malaysia
                  3. Hire a Tajik who can speak both Persian and Chinese there are some 50000 Tajiks living in China.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    one of my professors is chinese... i honestly do not understand what he teaches. #almostfailing
                    I've got two, can only communicate with them via email.

I feel TEDA rushed with buying PAG and didn't think much about the language barrier. They probably thought lets buy him first then we will do something...

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Finding a translator is easy although PAG should have learn some English before even thinking about the transfer to Europe.
                      How to find a translator
                      1. Send from Iran
                      2. Find in Malaysia
                      3. Hire a Tajik who can speak both Persian and Chinese there are some 50000 Tajiks living in China.
                      I quickly checked from Baidu Baike (Chinese Wiki) and found that "Tajiks" in China actually don't speak Farsi. They cannot communicate with the Tajikistan's Tajiks. (I know Tajik and Dali can be seen as dialects of Farsi)

But whatever I'll repost your reply to TEDA's official account in Weibo (Chinese Twitter), hope they could see it and change the way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post

I feel TEDA rushed with buying PAG and didn't think much about the language barrier. They probably thought lets buy him first then we will do something...
                        As far as I know, in the beginning TEDA wanted to buy Salam Shakir or Ahmed Ibrahim (both are Iraqi) but their clubs rejected the deal. So in the late February we decided to buy Morteza

Comment

Next round of CSL will begin on Mar 15th. 19:35 (GMT +8). Tianjin TEDA vs. Hangzhou Greentown in Tianjin.
                          Do you still have the interest on watching the game? =.=

Comment

Next round of CSL will begin on Mar 15th. 19:35 (GMT +8). Tianjin TEDA vs. Hangzhou Greentown in Tianjin.
                            Do you still have the interest on watching the game? =.=
                            As long as Pouraliganji plays in China we follow his matches!

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post

lol! yeah man. its very tough to communicate with them. although i do feel bad because they cant help it..

Comment

I quickly checked from Baidu Baike (Chinese Wiki) and found that "Tajiks" in China actually don't speak Farsi. They cannot communicate with the Tajikistan's Tajiks. (I know Tajik and Dali can be seen as dialects of Farsi)
                                But whatever I'll repost your reply to TEDA's official account in Weibo (Chinese Twitter), hope they could see it and change the way of thinking.
                                I saw a documentary about Tajiks in Tashkurgan. Their dialect is not far from Tajikistani Farsi (Persian). The older generation could speak not bad, but all younger generation were taught Hanyu in school and could not speak Persian anymore. I think the documentary was from 90s or early 2000s. Unfortunately the Chinese government policy of making everyone speak only one language has brought many disastrous results which apparently this is one of them. Our brethren who had preserved their culture for two thousand years in China has forgotten their ancestral language!

Second notice:
                                There are Tajiks from Tajikistan who study in China and more who learned Mandarin for trade. You can hire one of them as well if you don't want to hire a translator from Iran. I know a Tajik singer used to study in China and her name was Nozya Karomatulo

here is a Mandarin class in Tajikistan

Our Tajik cousins in China

Ask any Persian here if He/She can understand their Dialect of Persian. I can understand it almost perfectly. I don't know why Chinese government consider them as a different dialect.

Comment

Working...
                                X