Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    CQ has been VERY crtitical of PAG's transfer to China in his Varzesh3 interview:

"This issue is very upsetting. The fact that our best young player goes to China is indicative of the current issues with Iranian football. Whoever gave him the advice to go to China was not thinking about the technical aspects of the transfer and were only concerned with short term goals or monetary gains."
    lol, people said a few days ago that both CQ and Mansourian advised him that this was a good move. I'm guessing we will see him back in Iran after one season.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      lol, people said a few days ago that both CQ and Mansourian advised him that this was a good move. I'm hoping we will see him in Europe after one season.
      Fixed that for you bro.

Comment

lol, people said a few days ago that both CQ and Mansourian advised him that this was a good move. I'm guessing we will see him back in Iran after one season.
        He said in one of his interviews that he had pretty much talked to everyone about it and they told him it was a good move. I remember he said he couldn't get a hold of someone in particular (don't know if it was CQ or Nekou) and was hoping to get their input, but didn't manage to find them.

Anyone remember that interview? I thought it was at the beginning of this thread.

Comment

I only remember reading he said that he talked to Mansourian and CQ about the transfer. While Mansourian came out and said he advised him not to go to Qatar only. Apparently, Mansourian was not happy PAG leaving Naft, but preferred a CSL over QSL move. No CQ news about his advice or else came out, so any news regarding CQ telling PAG to go to CSL is wrong.

Comment

Anyone know how long his contract is?
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              Anyone know how long his contract is?
              1 year contract.

Comment

Official CSL highlights 2015 Round 1

http://v.pptv.com/show/Gz9v7FS6KmjLSZU.html

CSL Round 1

March 7
                Hangzhou Greentown 1-2 Guangzhou R&F (17,833)
                Shanghai SIPG 2-1 Jiangsu Sainty (31,625)
                Guizhou Renhe 0-1 Liaoning Whowin (11,806)

March 8
                Chongqing Lifan 0-3 Beijing Guo'an (39,810)
                Shandong Luneng Taishan 2-0 Changchun Yatai (13,275)
                Henanjianye 3-1 Tianjin Teda (20,353)
                Shanghai Greenland Shenhua 6-2 Shanghai Shenxin (21,328)

March 9
                Guangzhou Evergrande 2-1 Shijiahzuang Ever Bright (45,421)

Total attendance: 201,451 Average 25,181
                I am Tigersandys
                Forza Guo'an
                加油!国安队!

Comment

^ Thanks for the highlights.

Saw the goals, Pouraliganji can't be blamed on any of them.

Comment

At least tell us which minute their game is, so we wont have to watch half an hour of chinese football highlights while studying

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      At least tell us which minute their game is, so we wont have to watch half an hour of chinese football highlights while studying
                      It starts at 18:10 - 20:27
                      PAG is not at his position for two goals 2nd and 3rd.
                      1 goal: He is not to blame directly, but if he had stood closer to the goal he could cover the RB and prevent the goal
                      2 goal: He is no even close to his position. I couldn't even see him. The other CB and defense were completely useless. The goal was from left side so not to blame PAG but if he was in his position no body needed to cover him and more forces on the defense.
                      3 goal: the ball passed him before reach to the opponent forward. He was very slow on this and didn't even follow the striker. A CB should be behind all defenses not in front of them. Defa akhar (marakaz inja) bayad tope akharo jam kone na inke vaise defa kenar donbale too biad ta jolo darvaze.
                      He was to blame on Third goal partially.
                      Tianjin Teda defense is totally disorganized and very easily concede goals. They need to work hard on their defense to let players know each others and find each other in the pitch.

Comment

wow, that was probably the worst and weakest team defence I have seen my entire life. even worse than osasuna...

Comment

We need to give the guy some time. PAG and Fonseca (another CB) just joined the team last week. For a team with this much problem on defense they can not just buy good CBs and expect magic to happen. The players need to play more matches to get adjusted to the team and can talk and cover each other. I say give them 5 weeks and then start judging them. I hope they take the time to practice more. PAG should practice a lot with Fonseca and the RB to understand each other on the field. This match looks like they are just running for the ball (high school style).

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            wow, that was probably the worst and weakest team defence I have seen my entire life. even worse than osasuna...
                            Abtin!! you (and PersianLegion) are not following the

PFDC guide to judging Iranian legionnaire teams when they are losing

1. If the questioned Iranian legionnaire is a goalkeeper, proceed to criticize the dreadful defense.
                            2. If the questioned Iranian legionnaire is a defender, he is not at fault unlike his other fellow defenders, and possibly the keeper.
                            3. If the questioned Iranian legionnaire is a midfielder, proceed to criticize the dreadful defense for conceding and terrible attackers who can't score. (the coach is shite too occasionally)
                            4. If the questioned Iranian legionnaire is a striker, proceed to criticize the service from the midfield who can't get the ball to him, and don't forget to criticize the defenders for conceding.

Don't forget your lesson next time

Comment

Tianjin Teda rival ,Beijing Guoan, are an average team for IPL standard. They have a nasty striker Damjanovic (Monte Negro) and two good MDs Matic (Croatia) and Batala(Argentine). From what I have seen so far they are a head and neck above Teda.

From all matches I saw the last one was something to reckon. It was between Shanghai Shenhua 6-2 Shanghai Shenxin. Cahill is in Shanghai Shenhua and they played well. Although Chinese teams have all defensive problems.

Comment

Never knew there were so many iranian chinese league experts

Comment

Working...
                                X