The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Ok fair enough, but we all know Isfahan in reality won't draw in more than 40-50k even for TM matches, hell even Azadi won't pull that nowadays, unless it's free admission (sad but true)
    If anything, these imbeciles should build a nice stadium in such football-crazed city as Bandar Anzali or Rasht, where currently there is no semi-decent stadium. These 2 cities are in most crucial need of great pitches as their climate requires to have a decent stadium with perfect pitch and it's entire drainage/heating ground system.
    Our country in general barely make sense in almost all aspects.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not only the cities you mention but more cities are in need of good and modern stadiums. No doubt about that!

As for the NJ stadium.... if it draws 40-50k for TM games, then they definitely need a bigger stadium than that size if an Asian tournament is gonna take place. The other national team fans travelling to Iran need space too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Not only the cities you mention but more cities are in need of good and modern stadiums. No doubt about that!

As for the NJ stadium.... if it draws 40-50k for TM games, then they definitely need a bigger stadium than that size if an Asian tournament is gonna take place. The other national team fans travelling to Iran need space too!
      Isfahanis may not pay for expensive ticket, they should consider this when they are building stadium. Make it free and 10-15k appear. The place of NJ is in outskirt of Isfahan around Dolat Abbad (a s***y neighborhood).

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Isfahanis may not pay for expensive ticket, they should consider this when they are building stadium. Make it free and 10-15k appear. The place of NJ is in outskirt of Isfahan around Dolat Abbad (a s***y neighborhood).
        Still better than Fooladshahr which is 40km outside of Isfahan and you have to travel through a dangerous highway to get there.

Nagshe Jahan will sell out for TM games and Sepahan will average around 15,000 for league.

Comment

Lol NJ is actually close to Malek Shahr which almost close to the heart of the city. Foolad Shahr is about a 40 min drive on a dangerous where many people have been killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Nokhodi jaan, the whole purpose for a large group of people was to make loads of money. I bet more than 70% of the allocated budget for this project went straight into pockets of these despicable group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I think that is very much a possibility particularly for the first 3-5 years of the expansion.
            however when Foolad Mobarakeh (Sepahan) bought the stadium, it seems they didn't know how bad the original designer/contractor had messed up and ended up redoing alot of the work which made it look like they did nothing!

I actually have alot of respect for Foolad for buying this stadium. Them and Foolad Ahvaz are both trying to do the right thing.

Comment

More from Naghshe Jahan. They're now saying they will seat the 2nd level but the work does not match with their timelines:

Comment

As the others mention, NJ is close to Esfahan! With the "right" TM games, the stadium will be full.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  They're now saying they will seat the 2nd level but the work does not match with their timelines:
                  They have been saying that for a long time now! The question is, will there be a roof?!! If not then what is the purpose of those ugly curved bars on top around the stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    They have been saying that for a long time now! The question is, will there be a roof?!! If not then what is the purpose of those ugly curved bars on top around the stadium?
                    They also say there will be a roof cover installed but that work won't start until after the opening of the stadium as it is not critical to the structure.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      They also say there will be a roof cover installed but that work won't start until after the opening of the stadium as it is not critical to the structure.
                      If they really install a roof, the stadium might actually turn out quite decent!

Comment

Hope they align the roof up properly. The wonkyness is killing my OCD.

Comment

Will NJ really be ready for mid october? Because from the pictures it doesn't really seem like it

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Will NJ really be ready for mid october? Because from the pictures it doesn't really seem like it
                            It is already completed, they will not put in roof or any seats in upper tier

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              It is already completed, they will not put in roof or any seats in upper tier
                              I thought they changed their mind about that and said they would?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                I thought they changed their mind about that and said they would?
                                Well I am not sure about that, but lets hope so.

Comment

Working...
                                X