No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naghshe Jahan lower level and surrounding buildings are supposedly near completion, but the upper level looks nowhere near done.
    At least the pitch looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Naghshe Jahan lower level and surrounding buildings are supposedly near completion, but the upper level looks nowhere near done.
      At least the pitch looks good.

If I recall correctly they are going to leave the top tier unfinished.

Comment

There should be no top tier in the first place. 50k is plenty enough for Sepahan. and now the stadium looks like shit with the half way done construction...
        But still they need to open this stadium ASAP so its much closer access to their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          If I recall correctly they are going to leave the top tier unfinished.
          You're right but it makes no sense. The whole reason they closed the stadium was to add a 2nd level!

Comment

Pitch looks nice!

Comment

I don't get how if they wait it makes Rouhani look bad. Can someone fill me in here? :P

Comment

As for NJ stadium, they're thinking the first floor will barely get half full on an average, then why should we even bother with the second floor.

TBH even the thought of making a second level was absolutely bizarre, I am certain the main and sole purpose of wanting to make the second level was to bag some big $$$$. Sadly this is a very normal and common practice for most infrastructures in Iran.

Instead of spending all that money on building the second level, they should have just built a nice roof for the first level. 50K seats for Isfahan and all other shahrestaans in Iran is honestly more than enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  You're right but it makes no sense. The whole reason they closed the stadium was to add a 2nd level!
                  Nokhodi jaan, the whole purpose for a large group of people was to make loads of money. I bet more than 70% of the allocated budget for this project went straight into pockets of these despicable group.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    As for NJ stadium, they're thinking the first floor will barely get half full on an average, then why should we even bother with the second floor.
                    TBH even the thought of making a second level was absolutely bizarre, I am certain the main and sole purpose of wanting to make the second level was to bag some big $$$$. Sadly this is a very normal and common practice for most infrastructures in Iran.
                    Instead of spending all that money on building the second level, they should have just built a nice roof for the first level. 50K seats for Isfahan and all other shahrestaans in Iran is honestly more than enough!
                    They want one or 2 more national stadiums where some of TM important games can be held. Also in case they want Iran to have a chance of holding a major Asian tournament (I know it wont happen), a few big stadiums around the country is necessary.

Comment

The new pitch of Yadegar Emam is being installed.

Comment

^^ Looks like some of the seats at yadegar emam have been removed?? and why is it taking this long to change the damn pitch when it's role on grass anyways? they could have done that in the summerbreak?
                        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          They want one or 2 more national stadiums where some of TM important games can be held. Also in case they want Iran to have a chance of holding a major Asian tournament (I know it wont happen), a few big stadiums around the country is necessary.
                          Ok fair enough, but we all know Isfahan in reality won't draw in more than 40-50k even for TM matches, hell even Azadi won't pull that nowadays, unless it's free admission (sad but true)

If anything, these imbeciles should build a nice stadium in such football-crazed city as Bandar Anzali or Rasht, where currently there is no semi-decent stadium. These 2 cities are in most crucial need of great pitches as their climate requires to have a decent stadium with perfect pitch and it's entire drainage/heating ground system.

Our country in general barely make sense in almost all aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                            ^^ Looks like some of the seats at yadegar emam have been removed?? and why is it taking this long to change the damn pitch when it's role on grass anyways? they could have done that in the summerbreak?
                            A heating and drainage system was installed below the pitch. It's supposedly state of the art.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                              It's much more complicated than what one might think. This is the process of making a standard pitch:

Comment

What a shitty grass sahand stadium is going to have. As expected they went from the planned best Dutch grass used in Turkish stadium to lowest quality Iranian made one. Never expect anything better from Mullas.

Comment

Working...
                                X