Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah is running the show

Comment

Once again, one of my dads theories apply very well: Iran always perform great against good/tough/strong teams, who on paper will crush us.

Comment

I love how every one of our players knows exactly what to do when they get the ball.

They are very focused at the task.

I hope CQ uses his subs to give other players the experience.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Forget about Brazil, let's worry about Iran.

Big guns coming in
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I hope Hassanzadeh gets some playing time it would be a huge experience for him

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
              They did accuse people of being Ghashi and whatnot so they should get as good as they give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              No clue what you are saying. If what you say is true, why don't you display respect and try to model better behaviour.

On another note, Dejagah is telling the world he belongs in Europe! Guy has been brilliant!
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                aziz it feels like this comment is directed at me, so I will respond to it. I never said Gucci was bad or anything, him and Azmoun are still our best strikers by far, I just thought that he does not have the same pace as before, which is kind of obvious that he would lose, after moving to Qatar. Seems he couldn't keep up in the same shape like Dejagah did.
                Don't worry - it's not directed at you. It's directed more at the crowd who continuously insult the players unfairly. They did the same at the Asian Cup and both Gucci and Masoud performed admirably. People can't expect Gucci to score every game nor can Masoud give an assist every match. They perform well as a team and work tirelessly. As a fan, I can't ask for much more.

I look at these players as representatives of Iran. As such, I can't bring myself to say 'Player X sucks' or 'Player Y sucks'. Everything they do in the national team is for us, the fans.

Comment

Who did Chile just bring in?

Comment

with the way dejagah is playing, he can expect a call from real madrid soon

Comment

Andranik Pirlo!

Comment

I heard Zlatan is shaking..

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                          Don't worry - it's not directed at you. It's directed more at the crowd who continuously insult the players unfairly. They did the same at the Asian Cup and both Gucci and Masoud performed admirably. People can't expect Gucci to score every game nor can Masoud give an assist every match. They perform well as a team and work tirelessly. As a fan, I can't ask for much more.

I look at these players as representatives of Iran. As such, I can't bring myself to say 'Player X sucks' or 'Player Y sucks'. Everything they do in the national team is for us, the fans.
                          I wish we would also feel this way about all TM fans...some of us may not like a player or a fans view, but they are all here for TM and Iran.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Haghighi > Neuer.

Comment

seriously this Ghoochannejhad, what is he doing???

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                I heard Zlatan is shaking..
                                You heard wrong. Zlatan never shakes.
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X