Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

We're all over them lmao

Comment

Damn it. If Shojaei only had a final touch.

Comment

Shojaie lol just shoot!
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The best thing about CQ leaving is that I never see Shojaei wearing a TM shirt again!

Comment

Masoud you worthless piece.....
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Shojaei does everything but shoot.....wow. that shouldve been 2

Comment

that's it lets ban shojaie from TM for good

in all seriousness, shojaie should've done better on both those dirbbles in the box he takes 2 years to shoot
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

what a great opportunity...

Comment

Dejagah is BEAST!!!
                    Well Mr. Ghoochannejad, obvious what happened to you after you downgraded..

Comment

Gucci came close. Iranians are awesome.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The jagger showing his quality to his qattari overlords. #bonus #arabmoney

Comment

Isla, Vidal and Sanchez are missing from Chile and Azmoun, AJB and Hajsafi are missing from Iran. So we're even

Comment

1.5 years ago Ghoochannejad would have won the speed race between those two defenders. Qatar and Kuwait have slowed him down.

Comment

Why the fuck didn't we play like this in the tournaments?
                              Where is the god damn bus i got used to it ffs.

As for shojaei.........i hate him so much for being so slow and useless.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

what a blunder by Hashem, left his man unmarked!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X