Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    we earned these 2 games.. they are for free right? our match vs Argentina got us these games
    noo only sweden match is free the chile game we are paying them to play us but wont cost us that much

Comment

Hashem go easy on dem pls, dont play too rough

Comment

This site will show a HQ stream of the game:

http://www.onsball.com

Thank me later

Comment

Hashem will destroy chile!

In all seriousness there is nobody I am pulling for more than Hashem, I'd love to see a good game and/or goal from him. After missing out on both Brazil and the AC he deserves something to be happy about.....GOOO HASHEM & TM!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            This site will show a HQ stream of the game:

http://www.onsball.com

Thank me later
            i am checking, is not there

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i am checking, is not there
              Because the match starts in 1 hour and 18 minutes, it will be up by then.

Comment

Because the match starts in 1 hour and 18 minutes, it will be up by then.
                the match is in 15 min time what you mean 1 hour 18min?is 2pm eastern time

Comment

This will probably be a typical Queirozian game. By half time people will be complaining about how we had 0 possession, no shots on goal, too defensive, and are playing terrible. Then at the end of the game everyone will be praising him for being a master tactician cuz of a late gucci goal.

Comment

Asian sides playing to restore regional pride in friendliesAustralia can restore some of the continent's pride in a match against 2014 World Cup winner Germany in one of several friendlies for Asian teams this week.

The Socceroos won the 2015 Asian Cup by defeating South Korea 2-1 in a Sydney final January and the trip to Kaiserslautern is their first game since. A good result would serve the cause of Asian soccer, set back by the fact that all four of the region's teams finished bottom of their World Cup groups last June.

It also marks Australia's return to the scene of one of its finest ever victories, a come from behind 3-1 win over Japan in the opening match of the 2006 World Cup. Tim Cahill was the hero that day in Germany with two goals, but the new star of Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua has been ruled out of the game through injury.

Former Nuremburg defender Matthew Spiranovic is also unavailable and partner Trent Sainsbury could also miss out. Asian Cup Most Valuable Player Massimo Luongo is facing a late fitness test. The absences make a tough task for Australia that much tougher.

"Not many teams will come here expecting to win and we are no different in terms of the scenario before us," Australia coach Ange Postecoglou told Australian broadcaster SBS. "It's an opportunity you don't want to waste and you do that by worrying too much about the outcome in terms of results... We'll have a go, we played well at the Asian Cup with a certain style of football and we will be sticking with that."

Germany is preparing for Sunday's Euro 2016 qualifier with Georgia and is looking to improve its recent form. The world champion has dropped five points in the first four games of Group D as it adapts to a new formation.

"The game against Australia will allow us to regain our momentum," German team manager Oliver Bierhoff said. "System changes need time, even in training, to get the whole thing right."

Japan's opponent, Tunisia, is a little less glamorous but the game is equally important. The Samurai Blue crashed out of the Asian Cup in the quarterfinals just months after a hugely disappointing World Cup. Javier Aguirre was appointed coach in August but then fired in February as the Mexican was under investigation by Spanish courts following allegations of match-fixing during his time as Real Zaragoza coach in 2011.

Aguirre has been replaced by Vahid Halilhodzic. The Bosnian, who took Algeria to the second round of the 2014 World Cup, was appointed in March and is charged with lifting Japan from its current malaise.
                    Halilhodzic has included the usual European-based stars such as Keisuke Honda and Shinji Kagawa in a large squad of 31.

"I was able to get Algeria to No. 17 in the rankings and I want to do the same for Japan," Halilhodzic said upon his appointment by the team ranked 53. "It won't come overnight but given time Japan can improve, too. I'm excited and honored to be part of this new challenge. I look forward to working with the players, and the first goal will be to qualify for the World Cup."

There is controversy in Iran amid reports that coach Carlos Queiroz has resigned after almost four years in charge, taking the team to the 2014 World Cup. The former Real Madrid coach has fallen out with the Iranian Football Federation, with Tehran media claiming this week's games in Europe against Chile and Sweden will be his last. There were also reports that authorities in Iran stopped Queiroz from leaving the country due to unpaid tax bills, though he has now joined the team in Austria.

South Korea is in action for the first time since defeat in the Asian Cup final and hopes to continue its improvement since the 2014 World Cup. The Taeguk Warriors host Uzbekistan on Friday in a replay of the tournament's quarterfinal. Coach Uli Stielike has selected Bundesliga star Son Heung-min and Ki Sung-yeung of Swansea City in the English Premier League. Kim Jin-su of Hoffenheim is injured.

Elsewhere, Qatar needs to bounce back from finishing bottom of its Asian Cup group with home games against Algeria and Slovenia. Saudi Arabia takes on Jordan in a clash of two teams that fell at the first hurdle of the 2015 Asian Cup while China can continue its encouraging form at home against Haiti and Tunisia.

-----------------------

This Duerden guy is an idiot. He makes it sound like Bierhoff is the team coach when he is in fact just the finance/business manager! Btw no mention of Bahrain taking on 3rd ranked Colombia in Bahrain! Now if Bahrain can arrange such a friendly...urgh not even worth going there.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The match starts at 20:00 local time.

That means that the game will start in 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Are you OK?

Comment

The match starts at 20:00 local time.

That means that the game will start in 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Are you OK?
                        iranian media said the match is 22.30 tehran time which is 10 min time, that is what i am saying

Comment

I think it's 3pm ET is it not?
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

iranian media said the match is 22.30 tehran time which is 10 min time, that is what i am saying
                            Hmm thats weird.

Many sites and the app FotMob says it starts at 20:00 CET.

Comment

Kiarash is probably right, there is a random program that seem to have just started on IRIB 3

Comment

Some sites say 7pm some say 8pm lol
                                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X