X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    What are you saying brother?

2-2
    Hell of a good result bro against the #1 ranked team in the world and in their home on top of it.

I'd definitely take a 2-2 against the #45th ranked team in the world (Sweden), nevermind #1!

Hell, I'll be happy if CQ manages to get two goals against Sweden even if we lose 3-2.

What the hell am I talking about? We barely managed to score one goal against UAE and Qatar! Let's lower the bar to 2 goals in two games and one point out of two games!

Still too high? Let's just lower it to 2 goals in 2 games - even if lose both games, beer on me!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      You are right. A draw with the world champs makes the representives of Asia look bad because we were expected to dominate on the world champ's home ground.

Total bias opinion from you. If you hate Australia, just say so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Iran is a better team than Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Iran is a better team than Australia
        How is that even relevant aziz?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          How is that even relevant aziz?
          I think it's relevant because Iran would have beaten Australia if there was no Ben Williams.

Comment

Iran would have won the WC if Ben Williams was never born
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

I just saw the highlights. Neuer wasn't playing he would have easily saved both of Australia's goals.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                I just saw the highlights. Neuer wasn't playing he would have easily saved both of Australia's goals.
                Just like how he saved that goal against monchengladbach on the weekend?

It's funny because if Iran drew 2-2 with Germany, this forum would go berserk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How delusional can you guys be, we wouldn't have beaten Australia at the AC, we hadn't the firepower to do so

Comment

I don't understand why you guys are so bias and pessimistic about Australia, you guys underrate them so often. They had a commendable performance against Germany, I was expecting them to lose by some margin, but they didn't they stood up strong against Germany till the end, and good on them for getting a draw. They deserve it.

I hope one day Iran and Australia, would finally come up against each other. Its been about 20 years since we played that WCQ match, with Australia. Its sad we have never got the opportunity to play against them since then. Australia have quite a few talented young players in their squad and I think they deserved to have won the Asian Cup.

Comment

Working...
                    X