• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    What?
    That post took a twist i did not expect

Comment

If you watched the Japan Oman game you realize that japan pokhi nist.
      and if you watched australia syria you conclude the same.
      and if you watche Korea philipines you will conclude the same. Korean goalkeeper is the best friend of every team.
      By the way the Japanese team looked old composed of a few people who are ready to retire.
      they won their first game 3-2 and had almost lost the game. using hand to stop the ball was shameful. So I have no respect for a team that gets a penalty by acting and gets help from the referee.
      Someone needs to if he has not done so, to create a thread for the bad referees with video clips.

we have great players everywhere and even on the bench and not just 2-3 stars.
      AND ABOVE all we have gheirat. CQ probably has learned this word. and this is one reason he stayed 4 more years. Suppose you are a professor, and you teach students who are lazy, low IQ , mentally retarded and do not follow orders then you quit.

Comment

^^^ During world war II. I had just talked to Aussie friends who hate japan and want japan to lose because of the world war II. Australia was attacked and the aussies started to import foreigners and that is why they are increasing their population. and bringing in Arzani and everyone else. by the way the western countries have always increased their population and at the same time asked the third world countries to have family planning. India did not listen and kept on giving birth. Now you see Indians in every country

Comment

we are destined to win this, and we will

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            No. They were very different. This person was much younger than global and wrote better in English.
            Gucci?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'm not going to lie to any of you. I don't give a crap about any of these countries really. I just really really really want TM to do it this time and make 80 million happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                ^^^ During world war II. I had just talked to Aussie friends who hate japan and want japan to lose because of the world war II. Australia was attacked and the aussies started to import foreigners and that is why they are increasing their population. and bringing in Arzani and everyone else. by the way the western countries have always increased their population and at the same time asked the third world countries to have family planning. India did not listen and kept on giving birth. Now you see Indians in every country
                Does that have anything to do with the Iran-Iraq match...?

Comment

Working...
                X