An Iraqi Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    What happened to that Iraqi kid who pretended to be Iranian? He posted here for years.
    You mean global? He was bahraini and is probably still trying to remove the 6 goals we respectfully inserted up his rear end.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      4 years later and besides wanting to beat Iraq, I still badly want to break that scum Ben Williams neck..

The last guy summed it up nicely. He held a grudge against Iran. He deserved everything bad that came to him
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        You mean global? He was bahraini and is probably still trying to remove the 6 goals we respectfully inserted up his rear end.
        No. They were very different. This person was much younger than global and wrote better in English.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          The last guy summed it up nicely. He held a grudge against Iran. He deserved everything bad that came to him
          Have you seen this article from last year: https://www.playersvoice.com.au/ben-...1GJ6fdXeW63.97

"In fact, it got to the point where I considered legal action for defamation because I have no doubt that there were refereeing appointments I missed out on because of what was said about me in the media and how I was portrayed."

" I was confident in all the decisions my team had made."

Shows no contrition. Though I do feel sorry for his family for putting up with the bikar iranian social media army, and with him.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Have you seen this article from last year: https://www.playersvoice.com.au/ben-...1GJ6fdXeW63.97

"In fact, it got to the point where I considered legal action for defamation because I have no doubt that there were refereeing appointments I missed out on because of what was said about me in the media and how I was portrayed."

Shows no contrition. Though I do feel sorry for his family for putting up with the bikar iranian social media army, and with him.
            He can fuck right off. I sure hope his career was ruined.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

And I want to put out there Pouladi did nothing wrong, as the Australian commentator said he had a grudge against Quieroz and sure as hell knew Pouladi had a yellow card prior, especially if the Iraqis remember Pouladi prior yellow why doesnt he Ben Williams who is the referee?

Khoob chenakhesh the last Australian commentator, kudos to him!

Comment

The idiot Australian stole the cup from 80 million people and hurt their feelings. The idiot should be sorry. If he is not then he is no better than the japanese soldiers who killed Australians and everyone whom they could in far east asia.

Football is not a lottery game such that if you lose you smile and walk away. The results stay with a nation forever. AFC should never use any jackass who is a bad referee by screwing up the results of a game. Hopefully Infantino will force AFC to review the work of the referees and ban them for life like the one who killed Oman's hope and dream

Comment

Another jackass referee who showed hatred towards Dejagah and did not award him with a penalty shot in argentina game will not go to heaven. how many times you get a change to score against argentina and how many times you even get close to their team in your lifetime? That referee lanat behesh baad . dar jahannam khaahad sookht agar jahannami hast

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                    The idiot Australian stole the cup from 80 million people and hurt their feelings. The idiot should be sorry. If he is not then he is no better than the japanese soldiers who killed Australians and everyone whom they could in far east asia.

Football is not a lottery game such that if you lose you smile and walk away. The results stay with a nation forever. AFC should never use any jackass who is a bad referee by screwing up the results of a game. Hopefully Infantino will force AFC to review the work of the referees and ban them for life like the one who killed Oman's hope and dream
                    It was Younis Mahmood that ran to referee to tell them to give Pooladi a yellow - a weak minded referee like Ben Williams was swayed, and he said so in his interview about the game.

I really want us to smash Iraq. Ingrates.

Comment

I think our players are going to be so pumped there's going to be red lightning coming out of their eyes. It's going to be Super Saiyan levels.

My only worry is that they are so overpumped that they do something stupid. Like the Iran-Bahrain "revenge match" 3rd place playoff in 2004 which we won 4-2 and both Mahdavikia (uncharacteristically) and Borhani got red carded.

Comment

Hopefully what we will do to arogh will make them consider ISIS as kind saviors.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I think our players are going to be so pumped there's going to be red lightning coming out of their eyes. It's going to be Super Saiyan levels.

My only worry is that they are so overpumped that they do something stupid. Like the Iran-Bahrain "revenge match" 3rd place playoff in 2004 which we won 4-2 and both Mahdavikia (uncharacteristically) and Borhani got red carded.
                          Haha I reaaaaallllyy enjoyed that Bahrain game. You could see the satisfaction in the eyes of the players after we spanked them so badly. Daei's celebration when he scored the last goal still flashes in my head. The amount of intensity and passion in that celebration showed how much winning that game meant to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                            Haha I reaaaaallllyy enjoyed that Bahrain game. You could see the satisfaction in the eyes of the players after we spanked them so badly. Daei's celebration when he scored the last goal still flashes in my head. The amount of intensity and passion in that celebration showed how much winning that game meant to him.
                            I hope we can get the same feeling tomorrow.

Comment

Yes, I've seen that article. Referees are people and people make mistakes. We have had many difficult calls go against us in our history. Heck, they missed a clear PK for us against Argentina.

But when a ref walks onto the pitch with a grudge, that ref has no business officiating a game. His own countrymen on the panel, every single one of them, heavily criticized him. Called him a ref who holds grudges and is looking for praises. One would think at least one of those guys on the panel would come to his defense.

He missed out on refereeing opportunities, because he's a jackass that should have stuck to his teaching job. A good referee would come out and own up to his mistake. This guy doubles down.

ofcourse no one condones attacks on family members, but I am glad they threw him out of the sport.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X