No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Williams closed his facebook page after his family members were getting a bunch of friend requests from Iranians, and they also posted this on his page.

Comment

I am not sure if this is a good or bad news
      According to ISNA, FIFA letter indicates they received the doping docs but AFC Disciplinary comity sat on it and did not do anything about it. So, no decision was made and as a result no letter was sent to Iraqi Federation or the player

به گزارش خبرگزاری دانشجویان ایران( ایسنا)، فیفا روز شنبه در نامه*ای رسمی اعلام کرد که مدارک دوپینگی بودن علا عبدالزهرا بازیکن ملی پوش تیم عراق که فدراسیون فوتبال ایران ارسال کرده را دریافت کرده است.

نامه فیفا تنها تایید می*کند که مدارک دریافت شده است اما برای اعلام دوپینگی بودن یا برای محرومیت یک بازیکن به واسطه دوپینگی بودن، نیازمند تشکیل کمیته انضباطی است که به نظر می*رسد تاکنون کمیته انضباطی AFC در این خصوص تشکیل جلسه نداده و محرومیتی برای عبدالزهرا اعمال و ابلاغ نشده است.

Comment

Khasteh shodim be khoda

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
          Ben Williams closed his facebook page after his family members were getting a bunch of friend requests from Iranians, and they also posted this on his page.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            Khasteh shodim be khoda
            I will head to bed. khaste nabashid hamegi. My twitter account feels like a raped anus with so many tweets and retweets lol.

shabetun bekheir.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
              According to ISNA, FIFA letter indicates they received the doping docs but AFC Disciplinary comity sat on it and did not do anything about it. So, no decision was made and as a result no letter was sent to Iraqi Federation or the player

به گزارش خبرگزاری دانشجویان ایران( ایسنا)، فیفا روز شنبه در نامه*ای رسمی اعلام کرد که مدارک دوپینگی بودن علا عبدالزهرا بازیکن ملی پوش تیم عراق که فدراسیون فوتبال ایران ارسال کرده را دریافت کرده است.

نامه فیفا تنها تایید می*کند که مدارک دریافت شده است اما برای اعلام دوپینگی بودن یا برای محرومیت یک بازیکن به واسطه دوپینگی بودن، نیازمند تشکیل کمیته انضباطی است که به نظر می*رسد تاکنون کمیته انضباطی AFC در این خصوص تشکیل جلسه نداده و محرومیتی برای عبدالزهرا اعمال و ابلاغ نشده است.
              So now it's a matter of AFC trying to cover their screw up...Oh man, just end this saga already!!

Comment

Mohammad Eftekhari is a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                  The problem is Kafashian himself isn't there, and to be honest from what I've seen from Nabi, he just seems like he's totally lost half the time lol.

Let's hope for the best!
                  Yes but Moghadas is there and he's a sharp guy and fluent in English and Arabic so there shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

If this is true, we have a weak case, means he wasn't officially ineligible because it dropped through the cracks.
                    زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      I will head to bed. khaste nabashid hamegi. My twitter account feels like a raped anus with so many tweets and retweets lol.

shabetun bekheir.
                      Same babah khasteh nabashi ali jan shabet bekheyr

Comment

If Alaa infact failed the doping test and was supposed to be suspended AND if Iran did submit these documents before the match AND if AFC sat on it and did not issue a ruling, i.e screwing up, then in my opinion the only FAIR resolution here is to replay the game.

Ofcourse the logistics of this is difficult considering how close to the semi finals we are, but lets keep our fingers crossed that we get the ruling in our favor, no matter how low the chances are.

Comment

If this is true, then why should Iran have to pay for this? This is fucking insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Mohammad Eftekhari is a fool.
                            Stop it. You are died

Comment

Honestly in that case, the most viable option would be to have the match replayed (with Zahra suspended).
                              I see no fairer solution to this crisis. That is assuming Iraqi federation was not made aware.
                              And the entirety of the AFC should be thrown out on its ass, including and especially that butcrack Bahraini Al-Khalifa. Dirty pieces of shit.

Comment

Honestly in that case, the most viable option would be to have the match replayed (with Zahra suspended).
                                I see no fairer solution to this crisis. That is assuming Iraqi federation was not made aware.
                                Could you imagine how embarrassing it would be for AFC if they actually did that. Logistically speaking, I think they would lobby for that not to happen, even if it's the fairest thing to do .

Comment

Working...
                                X