• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Start supporting Shojaei
    I love masoud.

Comment

we are slipping guys! PUT IN SOME EFFORT!"!!!

Comment

Guys, according to Varzesh3, the verdict will be announced 4 AM Tehran time (right now it's 12:20 AM in Tehran)

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Apperantly Kafashian is quite confident

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
          I would literally punch this guy if I ever met him...he also has that natural kooni face that you just want to punch when you see it

here it is:

I thought the exact same thing, dude!

Comment

Guys Iraqis on hagighis Instagram page making fun of him
            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Guys, according to Varzesh3, the verdict will be announced 4 AM Tehran time (right now it's 12:20 AM in Tehran)

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Apperantly Kafashian is quite confident
              What is that in CET??

Comment

follow Crude Agency on Twitter, https://twitter.com/crudeagency , and retweet the posts!!

Comment

4 AM Tehran Time is 1:30 CET.

Comment

Hope this all pays off.
                    I have 6k Followers on Twitter, I'll start tweeting about it.

Comment

Lol. Their goalie is the crappiest shit in football. His face looks like an ass and they make fun of Haghighi? Lmao

Comment

i truly hope that by some miracle iraq is disqualified and we progress. and as a fan, i would have zero problem with this because we've been screwed so many times that it's about time something goes our way.

but in the end, there's no chance that iraq is disqualified. Why? simple:

there are no consequences to screwing over Iran in this world, because we are an international pariah. AFC will do cost benefit analysis, and it'll be pretty simple. If they disqualify Iraq and give Iran the win, this will be a HUGE deal, make international headlines, and make AFC look incompetent...it'll hurt the asian cup and AFC's credibility and reputation.

But what happens if they do nothing? absolutely nothing happens lol. so iran is mad...who cares? there are no consequences for AFC.

I'm sorry guys

Comment

If FIFA or AFC were even considering anything in regards to the Iran-Iraq game dont you think there would be any kind of news coverage on their pages? Shows that this is BS and as usual iranians try to find someone to blame. Could it simply be that we plainly suck at football. To even give Iraq the slightest chance of winning is a disgrace, no? Well not really, why would it? Why do we portrait ourselves as a powerhouse in Asia when we barely can justify us beeing a force to reckon with in the Middle-East?
                          Illusional people.....theres treatment guys..but first there is acceptance. Can u dig?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            What is that in CET??
                            1:30 CET

Comment

If AFC wants to keep whatever credibility they have left, then they let us play.
                              If it's about the money, nobody wants to watch Iraq Vs South Korea anyways. Iran vs South Korea is what everyone has been waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by RezaD View Post
                                If FIFA or AFC were even considering anything in regards to the Iran-Iraq game dont you think there would be any kind of news coverage on their pages? Shows that this is BS and as usual iranians try to find someone to blame. Could it simply be that we plainly suck at football. To even give Iraq the slightest chance of winning is a disgrace, no? Well not really, why would it? Why do we portrait ourselves as a powerhouse in Asia when we barely can justify us beeing a force to reckon with in the Middle-East?
                                Illusional people.....theres treatment guys..but first there is acceptance. Can u dig?
                                Get out.

Comment

Working...
                                X