No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am wondering. How could you think the referee in Europe is much better? Ok benjamin Mother fkker is the worst of them but europe is also full of incompetent referee (france is a good example).

At the first mistakes against Iran, people will start with western conspirationy against iran, muslims etc..(Like the arab one currently).

Everywhere is corrupt and we will be unwelcomed anywhere

Comment

Guys, we have fought this much and I am proud of you all, but lets not stop here and let FIFA and AFC get away with this corruption, lets keep contacting every news outlet and sports organization there is and let them know about this bullsh!t.

Comment

If the IFF for whatever reason fails to submit a dispute to the CAS, I think that there is a good chance that we (PFDC) could do that.

Who can refer a case to the CAS ?

Any individual or legal entity with capacity to act may have recourse to the services of the CAS. These include athletes, clubs, sports federations, organisers of sports events, sponsors or television companies.
        http://www.tas-cas.org/en/general-in...questions.html

The only thing we would need is to pay an initial fee of 1000 CHF.

I would suggest that we target the dispute directly at the AFC for breaching their own regulations.

Comment

AFC won twice : they expel us from the competition and now makes us look as bad losers and lying.

We shouldn't surrender.

Comment

Any reaction from our federation? Will they appeal or give in?

Comment

Ma faghat doshmanamon afc o FIFA o araba nist. Bozorgtarin doshamane ma khodemonim. Fotball maffia to Iran. Alan in ashghala mesle GN o Gholam peyrevani o pourheydari o derakhshan o jalili o ye Mosht lashi bi savade teryaki mioftan jone CQ. In Az "morabiamon" o fedrasion o zamin tamrinemon o partibazi o bekhor bekhore in fedrasion
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                CQ will be on SBS2 in 30 minutes.
                It was quite an interesting interview between Carlos Queiroz and Scott McIntyre and also the discussion about the Iraqi doping allegations.

Here's a link to the interview. http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video...Carlos-Queiroz.

Comment

Even though I hate AFC to bits, they made the right decision in their bid to maintain the professionalism of the their continental tournament.

People are on Asian football's back after the WC last year, saying that the region's participants in the tournament never held their own against their respective opposition.

If AFC disqualified the team in favour of us, they would ruin the reputation of the Federation even more so than currently so.

Basically, TM took one for the respect of the Federation.

PS: I personally think we should move on and let our emotions spur us on to success in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    AFC won twice : they expel us from the competition and now makes us look as bad losers and lying.

We shouldn't surrender.
                    What do you mean? Are we out of AFC?

Comment

This is ridiculous, people genuinely think there is some kind of conspiracy in this to avoid Iran winning? LOL! Did the AFC make us miss our penalty as well? Or was it the "dirty arabs'" fault as well?

People, get over yourself and move on! We lost on PENALTIES! It could have gone either way..there is no conspiracy, it just wasn't meant to be this time.

As an Iranian, I am actually ashamed to see fellow Iranians bashing everything and everyone on forums and facebook, twitter and refusing to accept that we lost in a football match! I saw some girl posting on twitter a pic saying we may have lost but look at our country and look at yours (pictures of an Iraq in dismay from the war). This is embarrassing and uncivilized.

Shame on you!

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                        What do you mean? Are we out of AFC?
                        No from asian cup 2015

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't really feel right about re entering a tournament on such circumstances.

Because if we did eventually win the whole tournament, there will be an empty feeling in me that we actually lost to the Iraqis.

Sometimes when I'm but hurt, I tell myself 'maybe it wasn't to be'. The last time we won the Asian Cup was on Iranian soil and maybe the next time the AC will be played there, then that'll be the time when we finally break the losing streak and take home the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xux5dnvJRRc#t=258

IFF sucks on this

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              No from asian cup 2015
                              IFF is not telling us the truth. The iraqi player is right. If he wasn't
                              the Iraqi federation would have not play him. They are not so crazy.
                              See the above video I posted

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                                IFF is not telling us the truth. The iraqi player is right. If he wasn't
                                the Iraqi federation would have not play him. They are not so crazy.
                                See the above video I posted
                                Nah, dont agree. The Iraqi are not even sure about the ages of their players let alone a positive doping test in another country. They have a really incompeten federation. They were even banned on playing on home soil because of that for 1 year. During that time they played in Qatar for their home matches.

Their arab "brothers" were more than willing to help them yesterday, and funny enough, NOT because the Iraqis are arabs, but because they want to mess with Iran. If Iraq played vs Nepal and the same happened they would not hesitate to disqualify Iraq after "meeting" for 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X