X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Another Iraq-sourced article:

http://www.iraqfpg.com/Docs.ArabicVi...0/Default.aspx

This one confirms that AFC have communicated with Iraq over the matter so at least they are definitely taking this seriously although it also states that any punishment will be for the player and not the team.
    Iraqi sources are equal to what I flush down the toilet daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

Who is this douchebag and why is this a top comment ??? ?? ??
      I saw that a-hole too, Martin Reza tried to kick some sense into him. this is the biggest problems we iranians have, ma ham digaro maskhareh (ridicule) mikonem, vaghti niaz be etehad darim. that's why we will never get anywhere

Comment

No amount of Arab money can hide a crime, and this is a crime that will tarnish an Already tarnished FIFA. IF the player played while on a doping ban and this proven correct then FIFA, AFC have no choice but to award Iran a 3-0! EVEN if they don't and try to hide It under the rug, Im sure IFF, will continue to persue it and eventually Iraq and their FA will be banned for years! So its their call, lose the batter or the entire war!....

Comment

Another Iraq-sourced article:

http://www.iraqfpg.com/Docs.ArabicVi...0/Default.aspx

This one confirms that AFC have communicated with Iraq over the matter so at least they are definitely taking this seriously although it also states that any punishment will be for the player and not the team.
          don't post iraqi filth here, man.

Comment

so im hearing CQ has scheduled a practice tomorrow, could they know something we dont?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

Who is this douchebag and why is this a top comment ??? ?? ??
              He is a douchebag that was all positive until today. don't care about him just ignore come on guys! PUT FOCUS WERE WE NEED IT TO BE

Comment

If we don't succeed in qualifying or affecting Iraq's SF, beh darak. But let's at least show the injustice to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Persiann4ever View Post
                  so im hearing CQ has scheduled a practice tomorrow, could they know something we dont?
                  No! What you expect them to do? Playing Backgammon? They are professional athletes and practice is their daily business.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    I saw that a-hole too, Martin Reza tried to kick some sense into him. this is the biggest problems we iranians have, ma ham digaro maskhareh (ridicule) mikonem, vaghti niaz be etehad darim. that's why we will never get anywhere
                    yeah i was arguing with this guy all morning. He used to write for my website, kicked him ooooout!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Iraqi sources are equal to what I flush down the toilet daily.
                      Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      don't post iraqi filth here, man.
                      It references an Iraq insider within the team camp. People are quite capable of deciphering the credibility of sources themselves, they don't need some IR style filter in place.

Comment

It's the first time we made the AFC (finger in the butt) angosht be koon.. lol.. I promise they are constantly on the phone with the sheiks to report and get advise :-) even if the decision gets overruled, we will have something to bug them with for a long long time.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                          If we don't succeed in qualifying or affecting Iraq's SF, beh darak. But let's at least show the injustice to the world.
                          This!
                          I highly doubt that anything will happen but at least i enjoy this momentum when iranians unite once in a decade against the injustice against us.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            No! What you expect them to do? Playing Backgammon? They are professional athletes and practice is their daily business.

Comment

Originally posted by Persiann4ever View Post
                              I think it's more of a "let's get ready in case we need to play" I think.

Man I have a midterm early next week I need to start studying for, but all I'm doing is reloading this thread every minute! Fingers crossed we get this overruled.

Comment

It references an Iraq insider within the team camp. People are quite capable of deciphering the credibility of sources themselves, they don't need some IR style filter in place.
                                Kahir mizanam when I hear about them or hear about their football. i don't care what they say or what reference they use. f' em, period.

nothing against you, bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X