BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    No way IFF had legit evidence and got voted down. Sure we all kno AFC and FIFA but the evidence was waterproof . Or the Islamic Republic of Iran has masterminded this and put everybody on a show so Iranians would rally behind them!!
    Why not? Not like we have many friends in the AFC (or the world for that matter). Complications for voting in Iran even with evidence would be a huge clusterfuck for them to fix, easier to dismiss the claims...

Comment

Originally posted by Javad7 View Post
      Lol I already bought 2 tickets assuming Iran were going to obviously make it to the Semi-Finals with ease, I don't what to do with them but I am trying to sell them at the moment or may be I should go to the match.?
      Give them to Ben Williams. Tell him to enjoy his success. Then throw him off of a bridge in Sydney.

Comment

IF the AFC will dismiss the case it would be interesting to see the Iraqi player if he plays vs Korea! That means that AFC does not enforce its own rules. And IF they only punish the player then they have transgressed the FIFA rules

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          you clearly know nothing about AFC. Iff surprisingly did nothing wrong here, and actually did very well.
          You are clearly sleeping as i wrote "we all know AFC and FIFA" and I have been critizizing AFC and FIFA before on this forum for beeing corrupt!

Comment

Live IRIB News tv: Just confirmed that Iran's case was dismissed (according to nabi)

Comment

Damn AFC. Damn them and their lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                IF the AFC will dismiss the case it would be interesting to see the Iraqi player if he plays vs Korea! That means that AFC does not enforce its own rules. And IF they only punish the player then they have transgressed the FIFA rules

iraq will probably not play him anymore, in this tournament atleast, to avoid similar scenarios.
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

OK it is oficially confirmed: our case dismissed

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                    You are clearly sleeping as i wrote "we all know AFC and FIFA" and have been critizizing AFC and FIFA before on this forum for beeing corrupt!
                    mybad
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ok guys bedtime for me, thanks for making it an entertaining day. Hats off to our federation for once, they earned that "Federation of the Year" award now with their work...too bad it just could never overrule politics. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                        Ugh!
                        No wonder internationally we never get anything done, ... if this is the level of English our officials possess!!!
                        Disgusting. It'd be almost incomprehensible if a few key words (like medical, positive sample, ...) were left out

Idiots

Comment

IFF should just report the case to CAS (even though we will miss out on this tourney), just to prove a point and not to appear as losers who were making up excuses for our loss but to show that we had a legitimate case which was ignored. maybe this will force AFC to be more responsible in the future
                          Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 01-25-2015, 12:05 AM.
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

congratulations Iraq. and I hope one day we do something about all these unfairness. Iran doesn't have any weight in Asia. I hope we had someone like Shah to fight for us but unfortunately we have akhunds now and have to ALWAYS bend over and take Arab dick with no lotions. when thee are many Iranians who adore an Arab, I rest my case here.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 01-25-2015, 12:08 AM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Ok I dont care what iff has to say. But would like to see what AFC's press release will be.."Since we love arab cock in our asses,we have dismissed Iran's case"

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                                Ok I dont care what iff has to say. But would like to see what AFC's press release will be.."Since we lock arab cock in asses,we have dismissed Iran's case"
                                i have a feeling AFC isn't going to say anything

Comment

Working...
                                X