BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if decision doesn't go our way, it's great to see AFC is in deep sh*t right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a joke of a tournament this Asian Cup is. No wonder S Korea never takes it seriously. Japan did for a while so they could get a few trophies and catch up with the rest. Australia wants to win it to legitimate itself as a continental superpower. But other than that, it's a crap tournament, played and run by total amateurs. The African Cup of Nations is on a different level. And Africa gets the same number of slots at the WC as Asia (or almost the same). Such a shame.

Comment

Wow. If it's been extended another 3 hrs, to me that means AFC knows they have a huge f***up on their hands and are probably begging IFF to to not follow through.
        Last edited by Nokhodi; 01-24-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          MASOUD

Thats not masouds facebook.

Comment

AFC probably like to IFF. 'If you let this go, we will give you AC2019'

No deal I say.

Comment

You're correct. That's his instagram account.

Comment

And why would Iran call a press conference to say it didn't work out? That makes no sense.

Comment

Actually if IFF is holding a meeting I take it as good news. Why should have a press conference to give a very bad news. it must be good, I hope.

Comment

Twitter:

IranSportsPress.com @ISPNewsLive - 8 mins 8 minutes ago

@sammon_emami From what we understand Iran has a strong case and AFC has a tough decision since this is unprecedented at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      And why would Iran call a press conference to say it didn't work out? That makes no sense.
                      LOL this tjrwad is bombarded with assumptions and speculations. Hahaha so torturous to go through this whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        MASOUD

Translation:

"Good news

The documents sent this morning in the disciplinary hearing show that Iraq knew about the doping. Eventhough Iraq claims it knew nothing, there was an email sent by FIFA to Iraq FA that the player was doping. It's a done deal.......100% we should get the vote....only the arabs in the AFC don't want Iran to win and are trying to obstruct.
                        Here at the team camp we have not even been able to eat because of the stress...please pray for us."
                        زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
                          Thats not masouds facebook.
                          You sure? I wasted all that time translating....
                          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                            My issue here is that the AFC just can't rule against Iraq because that would dent their reputation and that of the Asian Cup. I mean, ffs, name one continental competition that has had something like this happen. LOL
                            Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Twitter:

IranSportsPress.com @ISPNewsLive - 8 mins 8 minutes ago

@sammon_emami From what we understand Iran has a strong case and AFC has a tough decision since this is unprecedented at this level.
                            Africa's Cup:
                            http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/0...-for-fielding/

Champion's League:
                            http://www.timescolonist.com/sports/...ayer-1.1303311
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

LOL we will either look at this day in 10 years time with fond or horrible memories.

Comment

Fake thats not massoud.

Comment

Working...
                                X