BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    This was just posted... Kaffashian said it may take till before the press conference of IRQ Korea to make a decision.
    Also mentioned that Fifa confirmed Iraqi's knew of the doping case.
    Thank you ! this is what I have been saying that "AFC missed informing the Iraq FA" is just a rumor or a bad excuse from Iraq FA. So the main reason of the meeting must be for something else ----> Iran vs S.Korea

Comment

LOL @ this whole thing. Such drama and shenanigans. We can't stay out of controversy it seems. Even if they rule for Iran, how the frigg does anybody in their right mind think the team will perform in the semis? I imagine the players and the coaching staff are absolutely drained emotionally and physically. This whole thing is a mess. LOL.

Comment

This whole thing + the events that unfolded during the actual game has probably been the most emotional 2-3 days I've been through in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
          LOL @ this whole thing. Such drama and shenanigans. We can't stay out of controversy it seems. Even if they rule for Iran, how the frigg does anybody in their right mind think the team will perform in the semis? I imagine the players and the coaching staff are absolutely drained emotionally and physically. This whole thing is a mess. LOL.
          Even if we lose 16 to -45 I still want Iran in the semis.

Comment

just being an Iranian asks for drama I guess.. what can we do?

the game was 120 minutes but this thrill will last for a minimum of 120 hours :-)
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys, AFC knows that if they screw up here and make a ruling against Iran - Iran will go to Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) and they can cause some serious, serious shit!

Comment

If Mark's tweet is correct, I'm afraid Iran is holding a news conference to announce bad news and possibly say they're unhappy with the results, want the media to know and will or will not be taking further steps.

Otherwise, the news conference would have been held by AFC representatives. They don't have to do it now, because they don't have anything new to announce.

Comment

This was just posted by Paul Brown:

http://www.burwoodscene.com.au/?p=297644

Comment

My issue here is that the AFC just can't rule against Iraq because that would dent their reputation and that of the Asian Cup. I mean, ffs, name one continental competition that has had something like this happen. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      If Mark's tweet is correct, I'm afraid Iran is holding a news conference to announce bad news and possibly say they're unhappy with the results, want the media to know and will or will not be taking further steps.

Otherwise, the news conference would have been held by AFC representatives. They don't have to do it now, because they don't have anything new to announce.
                      Let's wait and see. I'm gonna pop in my Drive bluray and zone out for a couple of hrs. Ya'll better have good news when I come back.

Comment

It was obvious fifa or afc had sent iraq a note. Probably iraq with its screwed up counntry didnt receive it or whoever got it thought it was junk mail and thrashed it. Then they applied for cards and stupid afc didnt reject the card. So afc is stuck now.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          Mark Bosnich ‏@TheRealBozza 19s19 seconds ago
                          Iran calling a press conference at 5.00pm(EST) at their base in Terry Hills Sydney.@TeamMeliIran xmb
                          I might go I have time, where did you get this news from and tell me the location?

Comment

They better bring that shit up during the meeting , AFC would be in trouble with CAS, theyre covering up their slacking...

Comment

MASOUD

Comment

I wouldnt b surprisedvif iran sent a note to iraq and has proof they got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X