No announcement yet.

Iran's Throat is Cut Again by the Ref. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't feel anything anymore. in ET time after time, my heart sank. after PKs, i feel dead. im so dazed. ahhshdsjhhjfshfjdlgjhfsd
    PS: fuk the ref for the needless red...

Comment

I forgot how it felt to be screwed over by the referee. It's been a while....and yup, still feels as helpless and frustrating as ever.

Comment

Halemon bad shod. Godfvckingdamnit, the double yellow was such a soft call. If we had Pouladi for the remainder of the game we could've put 2-3 in the back of net. He really did ruin it. When you're making such critical decisions for such an important game it's unacceptable to give reds like that. What did Pouladi do that honestly deserved him to be SENT OFF? If he didn't have a yellow, I could understand him getting one for a dive, but he already had a card. You don't send players off so easily.

Comment

Iran was robbed from the semi-finals. Iraq doesn't deserve to be in the semi-finals.referee has a lot of questions to answer. and as i have always said and will stay say #‎arabscantplayfootball‬ stick to camel racing and you won't even need camels to race just go on the field and run and there will be camels on the track.
          Well I been away for a while!!!
          https://Beelits.com

Comment

He fking gifted this win to Iraq
            we were set for a comfortable win until his retarded double yellows and MANY , MANY Other mistaken calls he had

he coulda so easily double yellow card couple of Iraqies for clearly card worthy fouls but he refused to even attempt to make mends ..!!

either he was purchased or clearly trying to fk over CQ for complaining against him

he more than anyone else decided the faith of this match , and that is the last thing a Ref supposed to do

fking AFC was out to get us out of the tourney and I'm sure he will only get a pat on the back if anything after the match from them..!! you watch..

Comment

Iran's Throat is Cut Again by the Ref. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

It is what it is.....he got his revenge on CQ for his comments after the Bahrain game but 25% of this is pooladi's fault he brought it on himself.When you have a yellow card dont even put urself in that situation for a ref to make a decision,Any moron knows that even ppl who have never played the game know that.Players showed lots of gherat but unfortunately gherat doesn't give us the championship.On a side note does this mean CQ is done? I remember kafashian saying we will re examine CQ after the asian cup when they gave him the new contract? Can someone verify plz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                It is what it is.....he got his revenge on CQ for his comments after the Bahrain game but 25% of this pooladi brought on himself.When you have a yellow card dont even put urself in that situation for a ref to make a decision,Any moron knows that even ppl who have never played the game know that.Players showed lots of gherat but unfortunately gherat doesn't give is the championship.On a side note those this mean CQ is done? I remember kafashian saying we will re examine CQ after the asian cup when they gave him the new contract? Can someone verify plz?
                Despite the horrible, absolutely horrible call by the referee (which screwed us and we lost the match cause of). Pouladi shouldn't have gone in like that. He had that rage look in his face.

Comment

Iraq should give Williams honoroary citizenship, a pension, free food and stay for life wherever he wants, a big fat house...

FIFA and AFC are corrupt, the only way we can even hope to mitigate some of their pure bias is to have a few people in the Executive committees. Unfortunately we don't know how to lobby, nor do we have anyone who is going to make fat bribes and get away with it.

Comment

2015 AFC Awards:

Player of the year: Nasser Al Shamrani

Referee of the Year: Ben Williams

Best Federation: Saudi Arabia

Calling it.

Comment

The ref was simply incompetent. The fact that he gave him a yellow and walked away before realizing he already had one yellow shows how confused he was. You do not send off players for such simple and harmless infractions; had he known he had a yellow already, he may have not given him a second yellow.

Comment

1. Australia should not have been allowed in Asian cup
                        2. Host nation should not have any referees in the matches
                        3. This stupid ref was definitely one with a plan to make sure they do not face TM in final. So simple...

Comment

Is it wrong that I geniunely hope Ben Williams dies in his sleep tonight? Does that make me a bad person, because I'm really wishing that happens. It's the only thing that would sweeten this night after he literally took his puny Aussie cock out and raped 75 million people to allow an Arab team to have a "miracle" win. It was 10 v. 12 for 90 minutes. Our boys gave that koskesh a nice fuck you to take it as far as we did.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                            It is what it is.....he got his revenge on CQ for his comments after the Bahrain game but 25% of this is pooladi's fault he brought it on himself.When you have a yellow card dont even put urself in that situation for a ref to make a decision,Any moron knows that even ppl who have never played the game know that.Players showed lots of gherat but unfortunately gherat doesn't give us the championship.On a side note does this mean CQ is done? I remember kafashian saying we will re examine CQ after the asian cup when they gave him the new contract? Can someone verify plz?

Comment

AFC is in mourning over abdullah's death ..... this is a football webpage, and they have their front page news on abdullah:

http://www.the-afc.com/afc-president...f-saudi-arabia
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

No mistake by the Aussie Ref

I know everyone is pissed off right now. Let's take the emotion to the side. Whenever you fall down on purpose and try to trick the referee into giving another player a yellow card, then you deserve to be carded. The Iraqi goalie pushed you a little bit and you fall down so hard as if Mike Tyson has punched your lights out. The only problem is that other referees don't have the balls to consistently card players for such acting. Brave to Ben Williams.

Comment

Working...
                                X