Iran's Throat is Cut Again by the Ref. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    The Australian referee lives in the United States?
    Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Why nobody blames pouladi..this mf knows he has yellow and went into the iraqi gk and tried to act as if he was slapped...he should have not acted that way and walk away....i put all the blame on him and not on the referee

Comment

Originally posted by iranrealist View Post
        Why nobody blames pouladi..this mf knows he has yellow and went into the iraqi gk and tried to act as if he was slapped...he should have not acted that way and walk away....i put all the blame on him and not on the referee
        then you obviously didn't analyze the situation properly.... He went after the ball, he turned away from the goalkeeper, perhaps there was a short contact between both and finally the shotor attitude came out of the goalkeeper and he pushed Pouladi aside, to be honest a dramatic stunt by him!
        but let me tell you another story:
        imagine if we both meet each other on the street and you are after a taxi and I'm as well. I'm angry that you are after the taxi after all. So I try to give you a nice slap but you are a bit faster than me and you can avoid my hand but as a reaction you fall down. The policeman who noticed our little "chat" comes over and instead of taking me away, he actually arrests you!
        Now how do you feel about it? Would you still jump on yourself because you just fell down because you were possibly hurt? or would you condemn the policeman, who obviously made a wrong decision?
        Last edited by persianallstars; 01-23-2015, 06:50 AM.
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iranrealist View Post
            That is normal. The Iraq player beat him he throw himself. He did it unprefossionally but you see many of these things Arabs do too. Remember Iran q8 game

Comment

No, I believe the Iranian internet Mafia mistook this American guy for the actual Aussie ref because they have the same name.

Originally posted by DRCha View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                No, I believe the Iranian internet Mafia mistook this American guy for the actual Aussie ref because they have the same name.
                Poor Williams.
                Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

4 hours ago
                  Farhad Kamrani
                  Oh God, can it happen? Alaa Abduzzahra, the Iraqi midfielder, played the match using illegal ergogenic supplements! What will happen now?
                  ReplyShare1 reply52

The above is from goal.com comments
                  United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by DRCha View Post
                      No it is a random American dude, with the same name as Ibn Williams, living in the US, who Iranians have mistaken to be the ref Gotta love the Gheirat.

Nobody messes with Iran !

Comment

Referee Ben Williams winning no fans in Asia

The A-League's most polarising referee is at it again and this time it is not just Australian fans scratching their heads but all of Asia. Ben Williams, who was briefly stood down from officiating at A-League games this season, has developed a reputation for being a trigger-happy referee.

In his first game of the tournament, Iran v Bahrain, Iran's coach Carlos Quiroz was fined for saying Williams "wasn't at the level of the game" while the Uzbeks would have been far more incensed following Sunday's game against Saudi Arabia. They faced being bundled out of the Cup when Williams awarded a very contentious penalty to Saudi Arabia before cautioning Vitaliy Denisov for a soft challenge - the first of his seven cards handed out that night. Saudi Arabia scored to make it 1-1 to gain advantage in the race to the quarter-finals. To make it worse for the Uzbeks, he controversially disallowed a goal by blowing for a foul as the ball was on the way into the net. Luckily Uzbekistan scored two late goals to win 3-1 and still progress to the second round.

There's something in the air

With just two days before Australia play China in the quarter-final of the Asian Cup, the moths that have plagued Suncorp Stadium have not disappeared. Millions of moths hovered around the seats, function rooms, media centres, playing field, car park and, well, quite literally every nook and cranny of the spectacular arena. They were still present at Sunday night's press conference for the Iran v UAE Group C decider and are yet to vacate the arena. It's hoped they're gone before Thursday's quarter-final.

The composition of the tournament

The influx of so many cultures, nations and stories has possibly been the greatest aspect of the Asian Cup group stage. That is hard to tell, however, for TV viewers just watching the games unaware of what happens in the stands and without cultural context. Of the 16 teams, just three have a home strip that is not either completely white or red - Kuwait, Japan and Australia. Of the 24 group games, only four were contested without at least one nation whose official language is Arabic. Of the 16 flags raised in the stadium, six are variants of the Arabic flag as this tournament has the highest number of qualifiers from the Middle East and west Asia.

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/socce...19-12tal1.html

Comment

Working...
                        X