Iran vs. Iraq Friendly Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very good 1. half.

The reason someone like Amiri or Ghafouri miss out on those chances is the lack of international experience in my opinion.

So far Ramin Rezaeian as RB has been the most impressive of the new players.

Good to see CQ is playing our reserve team.

IS this Iraqi team their main team or mainly consisting of reserve players like us??
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

ok half, rafiei is good.

Comment

Azmoun & Ansarifard are playing good football. Sardar just needs to keep his sar (head) together, young buck.

Rezaian is the stand out defender so far.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
          Forget it!
          This team is not anywhere near to Iran A team. If I ones these kids were playing; I would have never wasted my time to watch. Can't wait for real action. This game is a pre-planned and pre-negotiated 1-1 or 0-0. You wanna bet? How could Nouri or KHALATBARI misses the cup and likes of Ghafouri make it. This is a joke.
          Agree, still scratching my head on why Khalatabari, Beitashiur and Noori were NOT invited??!!!!

Comment

This looks to be mainly Iraq's "A" squad (Adnan a notable absentee obviously), but a few of the names don't match up with their squad at all.

I think it was a worthy performance from our reserves. Obviously CQ didn't feel that Iraq were even in the same league as our "A" team and so far, it looks like he was right.

Comment

Best players were Azmoun, Rafiei, Pouladi.

Worse were Ansarifard, Ghafouri, Amiri

Comment

I will give TM a B- grade for the first half

Comment

IF this is the Iraq that Im watching, rest assured, Iraq will have a hard time in their group!! Funny how they have MORE preparation than we do, yet, our B team dominates!

Comment

not bad half
                    considering all the new players we fielded, many of which are getting their 1st official cap vs another National Team..!!
                    Iraq seemed a bit more in tune as a team naturally, but we certainly had the best scoring chances..!! we shoulda been 2-0 up
                    nice job by some of the new kids, Rafie , rezaiean and ebrahimi were great..!
                    El capitano, Ansarifard wasnt all to impressive, playing too damn soft, and couldnt stand on his feet on many woulda been great counter opportunities. Sardar on the other hand was man handling iraq number 4 that kid has really become a gholdor playing in rough russian league..! Amiri dude shoulda finished off that beautiful pull back azmoun gave him in the box..
                    Pouladi was decent but seems a bit rusty, he should play the full 90 to get back in tune..!! we need that dude in LD..!
                    we got another stud keeper on the way...!! he has matured his game tremendously since i watched him a few years ago with our youth teams.!
                    i wonder if our starters will be brought in ??

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      I will give TM a B- grade for the first half
                      Passing remains an issue at least with this version of TM. We really need to work on passing and finishing in the 18 yard box...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Compo now we did not dominate
                        Let's say we played %20 better than Iraq

Comment

Good tempo in the first half, too many fouls and scary back passes. Overall not bad with experimental squad in experimental positions hopefully CQ makes some changes in hte second half would like to win this friendly good moral boost, and more importantly, hoping he is taking hte notes he needs. If we had our main squad i think would be owning htis game. HOping Dejagah, REza, and JB come in this game. Impressed wiht Ebrahimi and Rafiei. Not the usual pouladi, and also liking Azmoun's aggression (Ansarifard take note please)
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

U can clearly see the tactical awareness in our team. Really impressed! The player who impressed me the most was Rafiei.
                            Last edited by MR.S; 01-04-2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              Best players were Azmoun, Rafiei, Pouladi.

Worse were Ansarifard, Ghafouri, Amiri
                              I think Rafiei's crosses have been poor. Ghafouri's not been bad on the ball he just really fucked up that one chance. And Ansarifard's control has been good, but not as good as Azmoun's.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

our gk, beyramwand seems secure , like him

Comment

Working...
                                X