OFFICIAL SWEDEN-IRAN Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Is it easy to reach friends arena in Solna from Stockholm? Metro, tramway,....?
    Yeah mate its not that hard. :P

Comment

LOL @ the Swedish league being better than IPL! What's next, the Icelandic league is better too because they have a few players in their NT that beat Holland not so long ago?!
      Last edited by Amin_; 11-06-2014, 09:34 AM.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Can we please leave this thread only to talk about the specific game. I dont have the time to read all threads to look for questions about the actual game.

Comment

I think Estonia has better league for they are in Europe, and they the game sends in HD Quality
          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

By the way, you should watch Persepolis - Foolad gostareshe game .. pretty fast technical and creative football .. not world level (far from it) but much more attractive football than Swedish league games. and the image quality is pretty good.Not hd sorry
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

IPL in terms of talent and potential is way better than Sweden and mostly 3rd or 4th tier European leagues, but when it comes to management and organisation any PFDC user would have done a better job

IPL with an even semi-professional management would be considered as Asia's best league imho

Comment

When and where is ticket-start? Online? From Germany to Stockholm...
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh View Post
                  Can we please leave this thread only to talk about the specific game. I dont have the time to read all threads to look for questions about the actual game.
                  Yes my question for the actual game is this:
                  What will happen if it gets cancelled?
                  We are planning a trip here from Germany which comes with spending a good amount of money for travel and organization.
                  And I guess a lot of other members are affected as well.
                  Actually I know you can't to nothing when it's getting cancelled but still.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    We are planning a trip here from Germany which comes with spending a good amount of money for travel and organization.
                    Yes, i was wondering the same, what if it is cancelled for the match tickets. Refund?

Comment

I personally believe the Swedish league is more organized and professional, but the technical level of football is higher in the Iranian league.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Is it easy to reach friends arena in Solna from Stockholm? Metro, tramway,....?
                      Solna is basically like a town within Stockholm, really easy to get there by train/bus/car once you're in Stockholm. Arlanda would be the preferred airport.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

There is a train station called Solna, where as you can walk from there to the arena, takes like 5 min. It's the way almost everyone go. You can get there by train directly from even Arlanda.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          When and where is ticket-start? Online? From Germany to Stockholm...

We will come with information next week

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            In this case, Iran FA would love for this game to happen and Sweden has made the decision and contracts and all, so I can not se ANY CHANCE for this to be cancelled.
                            IF this DOES happen, I would have to imagine there is a full refund of tickets.

Comment

I'm sure it won't get cancelled. The Swedish FA is very professional and they wouldn't approve it publicly if they were going to cancel it.

Adding the ladies' national team fixtures is a big helping hand from them too. Other federations should take note, that's how you take a stance in favor of equal rights! Hopefully they'll be able to play without the hijabs.

The high number of Iranians in Sweden should be very pleased with this. Looking forward to the day already

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

wouldn't surprise me if this game got canceled especially, if the Nuclear Negotiation between the US and the mullahs likely hit a dead end and fail..!!

the republicans had big midterm election wins recently in US and now control both house and the senate. the next Deadline in the nuclear negotiation with Mullahs is coming up shortly (i think of Nov.??) and any agreement between the sides and meaningful lifting of sanctions would have to be ratified by the now Repulican-controled US congress..!!
                                vast majority of the Republican party are higly influenced by AIPAC and for most part dead set against lifting iran sanctions and now they seemingly have the votes to even pressure Obama's administration to pull out of negotiation and derail their diplomatic efforts all together ..!! Collaboration in effectively dealing with the ISIS (common enemy for both Iran and US) may just be the glue that keeps the current negotiation and diplomatic relations between the US and Iran on track for time being and buy it some time via further extensions on the negotiation deadlines..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X