Mehdi Rahmati re-invited to Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I was worried about Haghighi as our starter, but after seeing him in the world cup, Haghighi>>>>>>>>Rahmati, especially since Rahmati is not as good as he used to be, besides, none of the goals he conceded was his fault, PERHAPS he could've done a little better on the third goal vs Bosnia, but that's it.
    yea, the future of TM GKeeping for most rest on his shoulder..!! he still needs to sharpen his game and temperament and that will come with more experience ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Haghighi is better on all fronts. He has a professional attitude at least, something we can't say about Rahmati. He is far more confident when it comes down to aerial balls too, Rahmati is pathetic on set pieces and during our WCQ he was always beaten on that. The fact he is 31 and joined a soorakh Peykan team says enough about him. Alireza is only 26 and playing in Portugal's best league, I would take Haghighi over Rahmati any day.

The only thing Rahmati was good at are reflexes but that's it. We don't need Rahmati.
      The way Iran plays when they don't have the ball, I don't think that someone who can catch crosses (since the CBs do a lot of that themselves) is as important as someone who can pull off a save from a direct chance. I think that if Rahmati played tomorrow for TM and had a good performance all this crap about his personality and HONOR FOR TM would wash. He just needs to play well. I like that Haghighi is playing in Portugal but let's be real here the gap in quality between the two players is as massive as you say it is. It's not like Haghighi has been MOTM for his team or anything.

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      LOL...this made me laugh. As if we wouldn't have parked the bus with Rahmati in net, because Rahmati is stretch armstrong or something supernatural that would need no defensive help against the likes of Argentina.
      I didn't say otherwise? I only mentioned the Argentina game because that's the one people highlight as a great GK performance as if he were the star of the show. He didn't have many difficult tasks all game.

I do firmly believe if Rahmati was in goal ahead of Haghighi against Bosnia, however, it wouldn't have been a 3-1 loss.

Originally posted by Zkell View Post
      That was pure luck, go watch that scene again... i bet you out of 10 times Higuain will score 9 through Haghighis legs.
      Haha I wasn't talking about the one he sat on but yea that was a fluke.
      pls save us dejagah

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        it was a political invitation and I am not sure if he will make the last team. CQ did this to silent some people for now. It's just my opinion.
        I think someone was right

دروازه بان ها:

علیرضا حقیقی

علیرضا بیرانوند

محسن فروزان

مدافعین:

هاشم بیک زاده

وریا غفوری

سید جلال حسینی

پژمان منتظری

امیرحسین صادقی

مرتضی پورعلی گنجی

مهرداد پولادی

هافبک ها:

جواد نکونام

آندرانیک تیموریان

احمد عبدالله زاده

امید ابراهیمی

احسان حاج صفی

مهاجمین:

خسرو حیدری

سروش رفیعی

کریم انصاریفرد

علیرضا جهانبخش

مسعود شجاعی

سردار آزمون

رضا قوچان نژاد

وحید امیری

اشکان دژاگه
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ good call! Definitely apt bought it was nothing more than a formality, Rahmati hasn't even been in comparable form to either Forouzan or Beiranvand!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
          X