Mehdi Rahmati re-invited to Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Rahmati re-invited to Team Melli?

I don't know how reliable this source is, but is it true that he is invited again? Horrible news... I would be heavily disappointed if he is invited.

Hopefully its BS.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=182384

Hopefully not true, Alireza is THE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Hopefully not true, Alireza is THE MAN!
      I agree, I can name like 5 goalkeepers who are currently better than Mehdi Rahmati. We don't even need him, and I honestly can't imagine how he could be invited back again by CQ.

IMO, chronological order should be:

1.Alireza Haghighi
      2.Daniel Davari
      3.Alireza Beiranvand
      4.Sosha Makani
      5.Hamed Lak

Comment

He will sit on bench forever....and he will not like that.

ari akbari 2.jpg
        Last edited by leviathan; 09-29-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

This is horrible news. Why would he invite the country's #1 GK. Only in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            This is horrible news. Why would he invite the country's #1 GK. Only in Iran.
            Lool, since when is he Iran's number one? He hasn't been so since November 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Lool, since when is he Iran's number one? He hasn't been so since November 2012.
              Since around 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                Since around 2008.
                That was before he retired from TM himself, so in fact he gave up his number 1 spot. Until today he was not even part of TM, if this report is true.

Comment

This is only the preliminary lost queiroz will cut it down to the final 26 on thursday. Theres 37 + 3 new players on the list so 14 players are going to get cut

Comment

Just because he is invited it doesn't mean he will make the final cut. I know we all concerned about team unity, but I have to trust in CQ and believe in his reasoning to invite him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      This is only the preliminary lost queiroz will cut it down to the final 26 on thursday. Theres 37 + 3 new players on the list so 14 players are going to get cut
                      Thanks for the clarification. So it looks like he will be cut after all. Hopefully! Sorry for opening another thread about Rahmati..

Comment

Good news, i have missed mehdi's amazing reflexes in team melli. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and we see a super motivated rahmati in Portugal camp( if he's among the 26). I beleive a fully motivated rahmati can reach his peak again, if so he's surely the best we got!
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. So it looks like he will be cut after all. Hopefully! Sorry for opening another thread about Rahmati..
                          btw any news on that Japanese guy? He didn't even make the 40 man list. I guess he'll have to stay in the J-league and help his team avoid relegation.

Comment

I don't know how reliable this source is, but is it true that he is invited again? Horrible news... I would be heavily disappointed if he is invited.

Hopefully its BS.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=182384
                            Even though I don't want him back in TM but I still respect CQ's decision. He tends to always make the right decision even when we think it's a wrong one.

Comment

I knew Queiroz would invite Rahmati again after the WC. Queiroz himself said on the 2014 show from Shabake 3 that he would use Rahmati again if he wants to. And I have no problem with Rahmati being invited again, CQ taught him a lesson by not inviting him to the WC and now the WC is over.

And he's better than Lak and Makani IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X