Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, okay. But still good enough. Lets not forget that Diego invited him to train with the main team after a CL match they had, only short after he has joined Atletico.

Comment

Comment

I would probably apply for Spanish citizenship and move to Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          I would probably apply for Spanish citizenship and move to Madrid.
          Dude, you can reside anywhere in Europe if you have an EU passport - I envy some of you guys so much, 'cause Spain is my favorite country to live in... great food, great wine, beautiful people, lots of great places to see and be, lots of cultural diversity and a very chilled mind your own business lifestyle. One day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Dude, you can reside anywhere in Europe if you have an EU passport - I envy some of you guys so much, 'cause Spain is my favorite country to live in... great food, great wine, beautiful people, lots of great places to see and be, lots of cultural diversity and a very chilled mind your own business lifestyle. One day.
            Yeah I know haha, that's why I love Europe, was just joking bro and yeah Spain is awesome, lots of work there too.

Comment

Yeah I know haha, that's why I love Europe, was just joking bro and yeah Spain is awesome, lots of work there too.
              serious or joking?
              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                serious or joking?
                Well, I have seen a lot of internships and more importantly, a lot of graduate jobs there. In the field of business, there should be plenty of opportunities

Comment

Very soon there will be job opportunities to play in 3rd division Spanish league. I may consider joining Osa to play football along Neko and Karim in the same team. The money is good. CQ may even try to contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Very soon there will be job opportunities to play in 3rd division Spanish league. I may consider joining Osa to play football along Neko and Karim in the same team. The money is good. CQ may even try to contact me.
                    If you put your foot in any division of Spain I will instantly want you for TM becoz i liek europlayerz

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      If you put your foot in any division of Spain I will instantly want you for TM becoz i liek europlayerz
                      Then call me up. I used to play in the 4th division of The Netherlands and got a trial at Sparta Rotterdam

Comment

That's it Kiarash for U21 TM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          That's it Kiarash for U21 TM.
                          I mainly played as a CAM, I can be the replacement of Masoud.

Comment

I advice you contact CQ immediately or start a self promoting thread here just like Armin as soon as possible. They may ask you to join the team for end of the March friendlies!

As Z-Joon mentioned I may get a call by CQ when I join Osa, so we will be playing in the same team. I play in left wing position. I think I replace Hajsafi or Amiri and I guarantee I won't lose any penalty kicks.

Comment

Well, I have seen a lot of internships and more importantly, a lot of graduate jobs there. In the field of business, there should be plenty of opportunities
                              Mate, their youth unemployment rate is one of the highest in the world.. :P approx. 50-55% youth unemployement if I remember right
                              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Next up Kiarash will start a thread and say "There is this 21 year old player in the Dutch league named Kiarash, etc etc, but I swear it's not me"

Comment

Working...
                                X