This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
    AN didnt score ? ... not even in Spanish second league ?
    He played only few minutes and it was his first game..

Comment

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...con-el-partido

Comment

"Karim Ansarifard is 'trains' in Tajonar
        J.M.S. TAJONAR
        The Iranian striker is following a specific plan in preparation for finalizing its tuning
        http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...4845_1027.html

Comment

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Comment

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...4969_1027.html

Comment

^ Shows how big the gap is between European 2nd division football and IPL in terms of fitness.

Comment

Re: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                ^ Shows how big the gap is between European 2nd division football and IPL in terms of fitness.
                He was always pretty fit, I'm pretty sure it's the break after Wc and not being with a team

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I genuinely think that our players are still suffering from physical exhaustion after the World Cup. Their bodies are not used to that much intensity, to running 11 km and training at that level. Ok, Karim didn't play much but still had to train with the rest. Look at Ando and Reza Haghighi for example, Haghighi was the worst player in PP today and Ando has been extremely poor whenever he's played this season.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    I genuinely think that our players are still suffering from physical exhaustion after the World Cup. Their bodies are not used to that much intensity, to running 11 km and training at that level. Ok, Karim didn't play much but still had to train with the rest. Look at Ando and Reza Haghighi for example, Haghighi was the worst player in PP today and Ando has been extremely poor whenever he's played this season.
                    Haghighi was also terrible during the world cup friendlies and WC. So no change here.

Comment

Osasuna is play Llagostera right now 20th Min 0-0. Does anyone have a link for the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        thats a good assumption..!!
                        our boys havent had any significant rest since the start of of last season and CQ stuffing a year's worth of WC preparations in a month, followed by a grueling and stressful WC hasnt done them any favors either..!!

any links..?

Comment

Nekounam starts of corse, but it doesn't seem like Ansarifard is on the bench.. still 0-0 after 35'
                          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

^KA is ruled still not fit by Osa
                            did not make the trip..!

i cant seem to find any links..?

Comment

Re: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Nekounam out minute 78

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Match ended 0-0