Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read on V3 yesterday that he couldn't come to an agreement with EsEs.

At any rate, Naft is having a major drain at the moment with 3 key players having left or wanting out and ACL restart only weeks away - including Rezaei who left for Saipa. Karim would be a good addition to the team - he definitely needs to go back to the drawing board to rejuvenate.

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
      I have a feeling we will see Neku ending his career with SS.
      yea, i think so with GN seemingly outa there..!!
      he will play around with arab offers to force SS to up the ante and milk as much as he can, then he will opt to close out his club career too at his favorite iranian club..!!

Karim to Naft isnt a bad move either...!! they are rich enough to pay his Osa wages..? and most likely avoid paying any transfer fee too..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        yea, i think so with GN seemingly outa there..!!
        he will play around with arab offers to force SS to up the ante and milk as much as he can, then he will opt to close out his club career too at his favorite iranian club..!!
        agree 73%

Karim to Naft isnt a bad move either...!! they are rich enough to pay his Osa wages..? and most likely avoid paying any transfer fee too..!
        depends good from whos perspective.
        from Karim's perspective, I think he will be better off to stay where he is right now.
        However from Naft's perspective, yes a good idea.
        Therefore weighing the balance of your statement, taking into consideration the vague way of expressions, I can say I agree 52%.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Sounds like Karim is one of their higher paid players. I'm sure OSA would love to rid of Ansarifard more than anyone else on their payroll considering his contribution last season.
          I'm fairly certain they'll waive any transfer fee, so long they find a sucker to match his current pay.
          Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          from Karim's perspective, I think he will be better off to stay where he is right now.
          Therefore weighing the balance of your statement, taking into consideration the vague way of expressions, I can say I agree 52%.
          You two truly sicken me! What has Naft ever done to you that you wish to unleash "the Karim" upon them? I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy's favorite club let alone our only rep in ACL right now... You want him to hattrick own goals or what? But then again, he does have to actually find the target even if it is an own goal. Fat chance. But he is starting to remind me of Khatibi in the '07 Asian Cup.

Comment

agree 73%

amoo hasoodit gerefteh to Karimo bara eshghe dellet(pp) mikhaay...!! o
            to ham ke be Kafashian gofti "zeki ...., boro jolo man boogh bezan, agha..!" %%%

Comment

amoo hasoodit gerefteh to Karimo bara eshghe dellet(pp) mikhaay...!! o
              to ham ke be Kafashian gofti "zeki ...., boro jolo man boogh bezan, agha..!" %%%
              Aslan vasseyeh man farghi nemikoneh Karim koja basheh.
              Man faghat migam az didgahe Naft, Baleh good idea, sign him up!
              Az didgahe Karim, I say No.

but if you ask Az didgahe khodam I say: Triaxtur! Tiraxtur! Talach Tuluch, Takach Tulukh!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Aslan vasseyeh man farghi nemikoneh Karim koja basheh.
                Man faghat migam az didgahe Naft, Baleh good idea, sign him up!
                Az didgahe Karim, I say No.

but if you ask Az didgahe khodam I say: Triaxtur! Tiraxtur! Talach Tuluch, Takach Tulukh!
                i know what you mean amooo, just messing with your whiskers..!
                If i were Karim, i certainly wouldnt come back to Iran/ME this transfer season either..! he still has one last chance (next season, or at least half a season) to prove himself Euro-worthy ..! coming back to ME now, with his tail between his legs would put near certain end to any possible future EU move.!!
                besides he seemingly has a fat contract in tact and will get paid relatively well, even if Osa nails him to bench again, which they can ill-afford to do without first giving him, yet again another chance to prove his worth again next season..!this time at least he will have the entire off season to try to mold himself to hopefully a relatively new, Improved?? osasuna..!!

i just thought he would be welcome addition to our only ACL QF rep..!!??, considering he has proven to be plenty good enough for IPL football in the past, especially in smaller, less hashiyeh-filled clubs ..!?

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Karim is transfer listed so I doubt that we will see him with Osasuna next season.

The only way that can happen is if he has no offer from Iran or Persian Gulf leagues. But Osasuna will probably unload him to the first team showing any slight sign of interest.

Comment

He will probably stay at Osasuna and the staff will just put him on the bench all along to piss Karim off.

In that way they can agree to terminate the contract on mutual ways so that Osasuna doesn't have to pay a big fee.

They can't afford to break his contract because they are broke as f*ck.

And I don't expect them to get in the race for promotion to La Liga soon since they are using youth and players from the 3rd division to survive for the upcoming year. Osasuna is a done chapter for Karim tbh especially considering that the new coach Monreal dropped him from the squad altogether during the final games.

Comment

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...asta-2018.html

Comment

"Karim Ansarifard has not had a successful season at Osasuna, and even though it had been thrown at him honors at home in Iran has none of this appeared in Pamplona. Oftentimes not to learn Spanish and all the time be dependent Nekounam has irritated the club and would be an invitation to come learn to let go of Iranian. The Portuguese club Vitoria de Setubal have shown interest, and thus there is the chance to Ansarifard, who has a year left on his contract, leaves the Club. (27/6) The Portuguese club have then a week strengthened the attack with the 23-year-old Vasco Costa and thus does not teach Ansarifard longer be interesting."

http://www.svenskafans.com/spanien/a...na-533949.aspx

Comment

Just found an old video on Masoud during his time at Osasuna..jadesh bekheir, when we actually had a player in the highest division of Europe being one of the best leagues as well. Nowadays we are happy that Jahanbakhsh stays with NEC.

Comment

Nekounam signs with Saipa on a one year deal:

"Former Iranian national football team's captain Javad Nekounam joined Saipa on a one-year contract on Sunday.

Nekounam, who has two years left on his deal at Osasuna, will reunite with his former coach Majid Jalali.
                            Nekounam and Jalali have worked together in Pas football team.

Nekounam retired from Team Melli in April after winning 151 caps in an international career that took him to two World Cups in 2006 and 2014.
                            The 34-year-old midfielder had also linked to a summer move to Esteghlal but two partied didn’t reach an agreement."

http://www.tasnimnews.com/english/Home/Single/791267
                            http://www.calcionews24.com/ufficial...an-448940.html
                            http://www.nuevofutbol.com/2015/07/o...-saipa-fc.html

Comment

humm..!!
                              Osa are stupid to loose his services, unless Financial relief from this transfer was significant for the club ..!!?
                              Javaad was one of the most impactful players for them last season before his injury-ridden final month..!! highly doubt OSA can replicate his quality season-long contribution with cheap shitt bought from 3rd division..!!

this will probably further push Karim outa of there too, one would think...??

Comment

I don't like Nekunam career's choice :

Pas -> Arabestan -> Osasuna (thanks to a good WC06) -> Iran (while Olympiakos, Osasuna or other could have been credible option) -> Arabestan 2n division (Kuwait, just before WC14) -> Osasuna 2nd division -> leaving Osasuna for IPL or Arabestan while he could go into the staff and help iranians to come there one day

Comment

Working...
                                X