This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    I think Neko was great, he had 2-3 bad scenes, but with 80+ ball contacts that's normal, especially considering he played many difficult passes.

Loe on the other hand had like a dozen bad scenes. Neko is head and shoulders above this guy.

Any news about Ansarifard's injury, apart from the first info that it's probably a sprained ankle?
    No news on Twitter or Facebook

Comment

Seems it's not that serious, although he's certainly miss out on next Sunday's match: http://www.navarrasport.com/noticias...dos-para-gijon

Comment

Re: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

From all all he Segunda liga matches I've Watched, it is definitely very competitive and has a great atmosphere

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Re: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          I prefer have a professional training in 2nd division england and fight, than playing and scoring in a mickey mouse U7 women league.

Dont get me wrong I am the type of person who prefers 4th division leagues in europe over ipl but only for young players. Gucci is 27 and just having a proffesional training and not playing wont do him any good.

Comment

http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/7701...n-tajonar.html"

Alright so Ansarifard has a right ankle sprain. His injury got much better today and improved since yesterday. Both players (him and Loe) will be assessed again in a medical test Tuesday. All in all good news.

Comment

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
              http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/7701...n-tajonar.html"

Alright so Ansarifard has a right ankle sprain. His injury got much better today and improved since yesterday. Both players (him and Loe) will be assessed again in a medical test Tuesday. All in all good news.
              Partially good news, thanks. Hopefully he won't miss more than one match.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                Osasunas facebook page just uploaded a video viewable in the US.
                wow, ansarifards goal was actually a really nice finish, no hesitation at all, shame it was offside. Lets just hope Urban still sees that as a posative and gives Karim some more starts, im pretty sure he will score some goals.
                link to the vid please..!!
                i cant find it on their FB
                way too many to go through

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  link to the vid please..!!
                  i cant find it on their FB
                  way too many to go through
                  Edit
                  nevamind i found it on their official website

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6DEVLBMRYQ#t=195 go to 2:29

Comment

che gadr adaa o atfar dar miareh Karim..!! ma goftim pasho shekastan..!!

Comment

Ansarifard got injured in training again, doctors are hopeful that he will make it to the Sunday game

* Tansim news is suggesting that he was doing fine and training with the team after his game injury but an incident in training meant he got injured again (same ankle)
                        * Doctors are suggesting that the injury is not serious and he can still make it to the Sunday game
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Comment

Nice hair, Javad

Good to see Karim training and focused!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Good to see Karim training and focused!

Oh no. I have a feeling this picture will be photoshopped with a dress and crown if he starts playing badly again...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                Oh no. I have a feeling this picture will be photoshopped with a dress and crown if he starts playing badly again...
                                !

Comment

Working...
                                X