Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tamam.. game turned ugly after karims 1st touch. almost no touch rest of the game for karim for 30min

Comment

FT Osasuna 0 - 2 Santander

Comment

fuck man , this team sucks! they all just dribble and want to score the goal themselves! never passed the ball up. selfish players.

Comment

The league is super competitive, don't base yourself on what you saw from last year with Masoud and Las Palmas. Las Palmas is a dominant team in the league, but the difference between the majority of the teams is very small. Santander is 2 places behind Osasuna in the standings but outplayed them

Comment

Hopefully, we will se them both start together some time after the Portugal camp. I hope this was just because he had some "tars", and will become like Masoud in Las Palmas over the time (hopefully very soon!)

Comment

"Ansarifard tries for penalty on his debut

The Iranian striker Karim Ansarifard played his first minutes as Osasuna player in the second half when Jan Urban took the hand of the bench players to try to turn around the net.

Ansarifard entered the field instead of off Roberto Torres and one of his first actions was to force a penalty. After penetrate from the right wing, was fouled by an opponent inside the area, but the Asian tried to continue the action, which ended without danger to the goal of Mario."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...7929_1027.html

Comment

any extended highlights vid..!!?

Comment

Goals:

http://youtu.be/TMb4WvGCTO8

Highlights:

http://youtu.be/aFnoR7dDoho

Comment

With what I've read from the spanish forums of Osasuna, the fans think that the few times Karim had the ball made him look an interesting/promising player but it remains to be seen more in the future. Most of them also agreed that they missed Neko in the game, even if it's only for his free kicks and headers (that they had in abundance in the game, but couldn't capitalize), and leaving him on the bench was a mistake.

Comment

^doesnt work in States..!!
                      but thank you anyways..!!

Comment

^^ Also his ball distribution and possession skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          ^^ Also his ball distribution and possession skills.
                          If you hadn't realized yet the reason why Javad was on the bench was because he had a horrid game last week, and his passing was absolutely terrible (something like vs Belarus). But clearly his replacement Maikel (was it? I think) didn't do the job at all. That's why I think we will see him back in the starting team.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                            If you hadn't realized yet the reason why Javad was on the bench was because he had a horrid game last week, and his passing was absolutely terrible (something like vs Belarus). But clearly his replacement Maikel (was it? I think) didn't do the job at all. That's why I think we will see him back in the starting team.
                            before that he was passing extremely well, probably had a bad day
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              before that he was passing extremely well, probably had a bad day
                              in his older years, Javaad has become more and more inconsistent..!! his recent performance in TM has been somewhat same..!

just when you think he is passed it, he'll surprise with a great performance..!

Comment

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Comment

Working...
                                X