This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

^^^Club Brugge are favourite to win the Belgium league this year so I doubt ANDERLECHT will make the UCL next season.

Personally UCL is not too important right now. He has to be realistic with his choice of club. He can't walk into a club with established wingers and expect to snatch their spots.

Right now AJ is comfortable with his surroundings at a very a humble club. NEC wasn't intimidating with big name players who had ego. But when you go to a bigger club, these problems will arise.

Can AJ adapt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      ^^^Club Brugge are favourite to win the Belgium league this year so I doubt ANDERLECHT will make the UCL next season.

Personally UCL is not too important right now. He has to be realistic with his choice of club. He can't walk into a club with established wingers and expect to snatch their spots.

Right now AJ is comfortable with his surroundings at a very a humble club. NEC wasn't intimidating with big name players who had ego. But when you go to a bigger club, these problems will arise.

Can AJ adapt?

Champions League is not important?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Apparently it is not for some people

Comment

I'd rather see JB in for instance a lower level la liga team who doesn't qualify for the CL than a team like Celtic who does qualify. in La Liga he would play against good opposition constantly, instead of a few games/season.

Comment

Can AJ adapt?

really champion league not important ,if not important he can play in nec still,really come on!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              I'd rather see JB in for instance a lower level la liga team who doesn't qualify for the CL than a team like Celtic who does qualify. in La Liga he would play against good opposition constantly, instead of a few games/season.
              if celtic buy him , he will play more that few games i promise you

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                if celtic buy him , he will play more that few games i promise you
                Im talking about games vs quality opponents, which they will only face in CL.

Comment

It's not important if your not going to be assured a place in the first eleven.

To go from NEC to champions league is one MASSIVE transition.

You can bet your bottom dollar that he will certainly not be able to adapt.

Instead, he can go to a club that will assure him of maximum game time.

Therefore, Game time > champions league

Comment

It's not important if your not going to be assured a place in the first eleven.

To go from NEC to champions league is one MASSIVE transition.

You can bet your bottom dollar that he will certainly not be able to adapt.

Instead, he can go to a club that will assure him of maximum game time.

Therefore, Game time > champions league

I agree, he is young, his experience and his ability to adapt to the superior level will come with playing regularly

Comment

Sorry to change the subject but can my Netherlands-based members help me out with finding footage of AJ highlights.

I did some searching and found that Freeview TV 'SBS6' has all the highlights to the Jupiler league on their website.

I put my Dutch vpn on to avoid any geoblocks, but I still seem to get one every time trying to view the videos.

Is there a way around this problem?

I paid for my vpn from 'hidemyass' (reputable vpn provider).

Once I get my hands on that footage, you can expect a very high quality of work from me this time around.

My hiatus from making videos has taught some new techniques on editing footage better.

This is important to showcase the world of AJ's talents. Once I make video of him, I will put it on reddit, Celtic fan forum etc. to get more publicity.

Just help me out with my problem please ASAP[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I agree, he is young, his experience and his ability to adapt to the superior level will come with playing regularly
                        he can go to a big club,kia was very young when he went to hamburg as well

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is uncertain for the match against Almere City, however Brood has stated his knee injury is not serious:

"Brood claims uncertainty for the match against Almere City Alireza Jahanbakhsh who gets because of knee problems alone. "But an MRI scan has certainly shown that honor nothing serious is going on," said Bread."

http://www.bd.nl/algemeen/sport/broo...-nec-1.4862289

Comment

Sunday, April 19, 2015
                            Kickoff: 14:30 CET

Jahanbakhsh vs Etemadi !!!

http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/bibliotheek/interviews/11239_ruud-brood-we-moeten-beter-voor-de-dag-komen-dan-zondag
                            A translation of the part of the text regarding Alireza:

Well, fortunately it looks like there is no (serious) injury and the club and the player simply believe that some rest is advisable after a long and intensive period of almost two years with league and cup matches, world cup, Asian cup, Iran U-23 qualification etc. That would be well deserved rest!

In general, it looks like N.E.C. is not taking risks with injured players.
                            nd goalkeeper Mike Vanhamel does have a serious toothache. According to the manager the staff is trying to solve this with medication, however, Sunday will certainly come too early.
                            As a result of the above the following XI will probably start on Sunday:

Appiah .. Van Eijden .. Conboy .. Leiwakabessy

General manager Bart van Ingen has indicated in rather vague words that the club is considering to propose new contractual provisions to Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Most likely this means that the club is in the process of thinking about offering an extension of the term of the existing contract in combination with a higher salary for the additional years. A complication is that under the rules for non-EU players N.E.C. must offer a salary amounting to at least 150% of average compensation in the Eredivisie. For illustration purposes, for the season 2014/2015 average gross compensation in Eredivisie amounts to euro 276,000 and 150% of the average therefore amounts to euro 414,000. For younger players (18 and 19 years old), the percentage is 75, for older players (20 and 20+) the percentage is 150.

We will have to await what happens.

sigpic

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Looks like NEC are doing everything to keep Jahanbakhsh, heh.

I hope he makes a wise decision.

Comment

Looks like NEC are doing everything to keep Jahanbakhsh, heh.

I hope he makes a wise decision.
                                maybe but keeping him will be hard since he is expensive

Comment

Working...
                                X