This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Chera rishesho rang karde rafighemon? hana zadeh?
    lmao

i freaking always hated that hanna rangi ...!! i always thought it looks terrible on folks..!!
    my mom loved that shitt and tamaam moo o dasto pasho hamash hanna mizad..! lol

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh overjoyed with Golden Bull

In the presence of his parents Alireza Jahanbakhsh named best player of the Jupiler League last season. The 21-year-old Iranian, with twelve goals and eighteen assists, had a large share in the championship NEC, beamed at the Castle at the reception of the Golden Bull.

"For me it is very special at a young age to win such a great prize," Jahanbakhsh. "We have told the team delivered a great performance. I have gained much experience and now it's time for the next step in my development. "

Where the attacker will play next season is not yet known. "For me it's important to play football at the highest possible level. That is my ambition, but I want to do it step by step. I have not spoken with NEC and has yet to make a decision."

After the degradation of NEC and its participation in the World Cup with Iran, Jahanbakhsh decided to stay in the Nijmegen club. A decision he has never regretted a moment.
      "The club wanted to be and I wanted to make my contribution champion. We caught 101 points, 100 goals scored and broke the necessary records. Everything is perfect. For my development it was also a good choice to stay at NEC.""

http://www.godmobileapp.com/telespor...n_Stier__.html

"NEC is open to bid for 'golden' Jahanbakhsh

Alireza Jahanbakhsh Tuesday was elected best player of the Jupiler League in season 2014/2015. The price is for the Iranian crowned a magnificent season in which he was with NEC champion. Whether he goes back to the Premier League with the club, however, is not certain.

Bart van Ingen, the director of the team from Nijmegen, late at Omroep Gelderland know that his club is open to offers. "I've always said I would love to keep Ali at the club, but the fact is simply that. if there is a bid which we can reinvest to achieve our goal, we will discuss it, "he shows himself real. Van Ingen believes Jahanbakhsh become justly player of the year in the Jupiler League. "When you see what excellent talent Alireza is, you can only love a footballer."

With or without Jahanbakhsh NEC hopes to hold after the summer afloat in the Eredivisie. "In our existing operations, the objective enforcement, but if there is external funding that has more speed and high ambition than enforcement, then we're going to adjust," van Ingen holds the door open for a sharper target.

For now, however, is not the case. "Until today, the objective enforcement. But in a way, last year we also played soccer, so recognizable." In an interview with FCUpdate.nl Jahanbakhsh could say little about his future . "I also have the ambition to play as high as possible. But we're doing everything step by step," said the international Iran among others."

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...n-jahanbakhsh/

"Jahanbakhsh "Love Ajax and Feyenoord'

Alireza Jahanbakhsh can look forward to a nice transfer to a premier league club, but could not decide between Ajax and Feyenoord, which clubs were showing interest. The Iranian was Jupiler League champion with NEC and was voted best player in that competition.

Across FOX Sports says the attacker to have no preference. "I think it's nice for everyone to play in the top-five in the Netherlands. For me, too. Eventually, I want to the highest level, but for me is the next step now is important. It's hard for me. Ajax is a classic club Feyenoord and the atmosphere is fantastic, "proposes and weighs Jahanbakhsh.

"The clubs are not directly comparable. But for me it's important level and I'll see what happens. If I have to choose between Ajax and Feyenoord? Tricky question. I really do not know, I think they are both good. Style of play, both clubs in the Netherlands. I love both the clubs, "he concludes."

http://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/...x-en-feyenoord

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Nope his beard is like that. I used to have red/light brown hair myself when i was a toddler. Don't get fooled by some pics.
        We saw him live in person.
        You had a beard when you were a toddler?[emoji46]

Baba damet garm!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is right now a rumour about Ajax being interested in Alireza. But the sources are as trustworthy as a drunk homeless guy on the corner of the street.

Comment

http://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/...x-en-feyenoord

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Honestly I feel that JB will become a bigger player than Azmoun, even though Sardar is more talented

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Honestly I feel that JB will become a bigger player than Azmoun, even though Sardar is more talented
                Kind of like Mahdavikia and Karimi? got the same feeling lol

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Good comparison actually, and Azmoun just seems to have the edge in TM performances. I feel that JB doesn't fit the CQ tactics well and can't play his natural game.

Comment

lol i was thinking the same

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Good comparison actually, and Azmoun just seems to have the edge in TM performances. I feel that JB doesn't fit the CQ tactics well and can't play his natural game.
                      I noticed the same. Jahanbakhsh is not functioning well in a defensive minded team, while he fits in completely when the tactics are more offensive and open. NEC plays like this all the time which makes him look better for his club.

Comment

Comment

^ma boy is a Spelling bee Champion..!! gaave nare goli behesh bedin baba..!!

Comment

lengthier EU career..?? probably so..!! more prolific EU feature..?? I dont really think so..!!

atm, JB seem to be a little more committed professional and more dedicated to EU football..!!? but i havent seen anything to date that would suggest Sardar is not just as hungry and committed also..!!?

I also know, making it big time in EU football as STRIKER/Goal-Getter is a Taller order, than being one of the better Wingers ..!

I also have very little doubt as to Azmoun being the bigger talent all around..!! wait till ARJ steps up to next level of EU football next season...!! then the difference between their respective qualities become much clearer ..!

ps
                            imo, ARJ has performed quiet admirably so far in TM ..! its just that he is facing lots more competition in his Winger position, hence his minutes have been rather limited..! while Sardar just had to prove to be a more effective Striker than an undersized and aging Reza..!! and he hasnt totally established that yet..!!

Comment

Do you guys lost your mind? Azmoun > Alireza! Azmoun plays in a much more competitive league then Alireza, and he shows his class there. Look at the difference between the Russian league and the second division in the Netherlands.

Zenit & Dinamo Moscow killed PSV in the EL this season.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                                Do you guys lost your mind? Azmoun > Alireza! Azmoun plays in a much more competitive league then Alireza, and he shows his class there. Look at the difference between the Russian league and the second division in the Netherlands.

Zenit & Dinamo Moscow killed PSV in the EL this season.
                                Unfortunately you are right. The Russian League has surpassed the Eredivisie recently in terms of strength and competitiveness. It saddens me to see this because once the Eredivisie was able to beat giants like AC Milan, Arsenal and Lyon on Champions League stage. The point is that Dutch teams only rely on talent and don't have the money to invest in big players like Russia does. At this point I see countries like Ukraine who have big bucks get ahead of The Netherlands too in terms of club football, only because of their big foreign stars. But talent wise, Eredivisie is certainly much better than Russia. Eredivisie is the best place to develop, for example Suarez once started at FC Groningen and now plays for FC Barcelona.

Comment

Working...
                                X