X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Brood: two best players in the league, in my eyes "
    04 March 2015 13:14

NEC is headed for a championship in the Jupiler League and Nijmegen to then appear again promoted to the Premier League. Coach Ruud Brood does not know yet how his squad for next season will be.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Anthony Limbombe leave after the current season possible from Nijmegen. "The two best players in the league, in my eyes. Alireza extends all the way above the rest, I think he's at a higher level", said the coach himself from talking to Voetbal International.

NEC is not planning to Iranian player just let go. Nijmegen he still has a contract until the summer of 2016. This season, scored eleven times in 24 international matches and he gave fourteen assists."

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/305699...#ixzz3TQDdNezr

Comment

It's great to see that he's so highly appreciated by the coach, nothing more confident boosting for a player
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

"Alireza extends all the way above the rest, I think he's at a higher level"

Part of this maybe is that the club is trying to promote and raise his market value...(not that he is not as good as they clam he is)
        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
          "Alireza extends all the way above the rest, I think he's at a higher level"

Part of this maybe is that the club is trying to promote and raise his market value...(not that he is not as good as they clam he is)
          No to say JB is not worth mentioning because truly he was the force behind NEC in current season, but you have sharp eyes. NEC does not have a large budget to afford him any longer so they most likely wish to give him away for the highest bidder, and replace him with a promising young player from 2nd division with 1/4 of his salary.

Comment

This site I came across is stating Jahanbakhsh might be doubtful for the match against Jonge Twente. Must be related to the last match when he was subbed off? Dutch members please provide any insght into this if you have further information. Thanks:

"Forward Ars will be back to play, but important forward Jahanbakhsh might miss the match.

NEC
            Suspended: None
            Doubtful: Jahanbakhsh
            Injured/unavailable: Emilsson (hamstring)"

http://football.hkjc.com/football/pr...iew-89078.aspx

Comment

Something fishy is going on. I didn't watch the last match. Did something happen? injury, not being fit, or having problem with the team? anything of this nature?! I really hope he has no problem because he is an important member of our NT beside being our young talent in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Something fishy is going on. I didn't watch the last match. Did something happen? injury, not being fit, or having problem with the team? anything of this nature?! I really hope he has no problem because he is an important member of our NT beside being our young talent in Europe.
                Don't be so naive.. I'm sure he's fine, probably just a minor injury if anything at all
                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Alireza still has some problems due to the injury he suffered during the game against Roda. He hasn't trained with the group today.
                  He is by the way not the only injured player. Emillson, Van Hofwegen, Ars, Gravenbeek and Conboy are probably injured too.

Comment

It's amazing seeing Jahanbakhsh's transition from his shy celebrations when he first played for NEC:

To the "fuck wit me u no i got it" celebrations now:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

"NEC without Ars and Jahanbakhsh against Young Twente
                      March 8, 2015

NIJMEGEN - Coach Ruud Brood Monday at NEC may not have Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The medical staff of the Nijmegen First Division eight additional rest needed for the Iranian because of a hamstring injury. The WK-goer is therefore not against Young Twente.

Not only Jahanbakhsh missing in Emmen, where the game will be finished because the mat in the Veste Enschede is in poor condition. Striker Sjoerd Ars starts on the bench at NEC. The top scorer is not 100 per cent fit. Ars has in recent weeks not trained by an ankle injury.

"So that setbacks towards Jong Twente, "explains Bread. ,, We have filled the bucket. Others have to get up now.""

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/...ente-1.4798602

Comment

Just came to my mind, would be cool if we could get some footage of what fans think of him, maybe some comments before a match or something Amateur recordings should be okay

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

NEC won 5-1 against Jong Twente last year, they should be able to win with their B team.

Comment

So no JB for a while!

Comment

Jong FC Twente - N.E.C.
                              Monday, March 9, 2015
                              Kickoff: 20:00 CET

The journalist writes that the medical staff of the club believes that Alireza Jahanbakhsh needs additional rest to recover from his hamstring injury.

The most likely starting XI:

Gravenbeek .. Van Eijden .. Conboy .. Leiwakabessy

The home team hardly has any fans, just some family and friends will attend. The stadium will be almost empty and sound hollow. Eleven matches to go and we will be back in Eredivisie !!!

The only good news is that the game will be televised live on Fox Sports NL.
                              sigpic

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post
                                Jong FC Twente - N.E.C.
                                Monday, March 9, 2015
                                Kickoff: 20:00 CET

The journalist writes that the medical staff of the club believes that Alireza Jahanbakhsh needs additional rest to recover from his hamstring injury.

The most likely starting XI:

Gravenbeek .. Van Eijden .. Conboy .. Leiwakabessy

The home team hardly has any fans, just some family and friends will attend. The stadium will be almost empty and sound hollow. Eleven matches to go and we will be back in Eredivisie !!!

The only good news is that the game will be televised live on Fox Sports NL.
                                Holly cow. I have never heard of this kind of martial law measures around a 2nd division match. How sensitive is this game?
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X