X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    One quick story before I go to bed just to show the class of NEC fans:

When I arrived at Nijmegen Central Station I asked few Dutch boys the way to the stadium, they said I must simply join them since they are going too!

We completely were unknown to each others but yet they acted like we were big friends. We talked from NEC all the way to my roots and how Alireza is a good player and that they hope he will stay. This in a positive way, since he is their best player.

I bought all 4 of them a beer and we enjoyed some further pre-talk before the game started.

The best thing one guy asked me was:

"Can you please convince Alireza to stay at NEC?"

Never been so proud of being Iranian. I felt like I was one of their own.
    NEC fans constantly prove that they are great. I honestly think alireza will definitely stay for next season unless they male a ridiculous office for him

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

BTW,

Almere City might reach the play-offs for promotion. If they promote to the Eredivisie, we will see our Iranian GK Agil Etemadi next year in the highest league together with JB!

Comment

Comment

BTW,
          Almere City might reach the play-offs for promotion. If they promote to the Eredivisie, we will see our Iranian GK Agil Etemadi next year in the highest league together with JB!
          Nice! If they promote to Eredivisie and he stays as their main GK im sure Quieroz will invite him.
          Then we have Davari, Haghighi and Etemadi 3 goalkeepers playing in respectable european leagues.

Comment

Any updates on ARJ's injury?!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Any updates on ARJ's injury?!
              I saw it happening as I was in the stadium, he could walk off the field on his own..it was not very serious at all.

But I think he will get some rest week since NEC are almost promoted technically.

Comment

"Eredivisie promotion reported by director Bart van Ingen

"No, with this team we can not continue in the league. However, with its elements. The contract of Alireza Jahanbakhsh still runs a year. We are talking about. He is an exceptional talent. But our ability to raise capital gathering, transfers. in addition, through sales growth and a critical look at our expense. we have been too broad in the past in our premises, we must cut our coat according to our cloth.""

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VPNf91PF-5I

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  "Eredivisie promotion reported by director Bart van Ingen

"No, with this team we can not continue in the league. However, with its elements. The contract of Alireza Jahanbakhsh still runs a year. We are talking about. He is an exceptional talent. But our ability to raise capital gathering, transfers. in addition, through sales growth and a critical look at our expense. we have been too broad in the past in our premises, we must cut our coat according to our cloth.""

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VPNf91PF-5I
                  To be honest, this is a strange story. Although Alireza officially has a contract untill the end of next season, N.E.C. has an option in the contract to extend this with one year. For some reason the CEO of N.E.C. has forgotten this or doesn't know it.
                  Anyway, N.E.C. will play Eredivisie next. Whether Alireza will be with N.E.C. or not next year depends, just like last year, on the amount of money clubs have to offer. FC Groningen, Heerenveen, and so forth can't afford Alireza (not only because of the asking price, but also because of his salary). PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord can.
                  Feyenoord has three talented wingers (Boetius, Vilhena and Basacikoglu). Still, they might want to get Alireza, because Boetius and Basacikoglu haven't been impressive lately. Alireza would give them more time to grow.
                  Ajax has El-Ghazi and Kishna on the wings and as they are both from the Ajax youth they rather choose them than a player coming from outside. Not a club Alireza should go to.
                  PSV has Depay and Narsingh on the wings right now. Depay will probably leave after this season and Narsingh isn't the perfect player on that position. Alireza is better. This would be the best option for Alireza. And what might also be helpful is the fact that Eindhoven is not far away from Nijmegen. He might be able to just stay where he lives right now.

Another option would be a non-dutch team. Of course the Qataris and Russians want to get him, but Alireza doesn't want to. Spanish clubs normally don't really scout a lot in the Netherlands. German and English clubs do. A move to the Bundesliga or the Premier League is not impossible.

Comment

^ I prefer Jahanbakhsh to play in a top team of the Eredivisie like PSV who will play Champions League next season, than some bottom Premier League or Bundesliga team.

Comment

^ I prefer Jahanbakhsh to play in a top team of the Eredivisie like PSV who will play Champions League next season, than some bottom Premier League or Bundesliga team.
                      As an Alireza-fan I agree. As a N.E.C.-fan I don't. He would destroy us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                        As an Alireza-fan I agree. As a N.E.C.-fan I don't. He would destroy us.
                        But honestly, what you said is very true.
                        He is becoming better and better and therefore his value is continuously growing, Groningen and Heerenveen can't afford him at all.

So it is indeed realistic that we might see him at Feyenoord or PSV next season.

Both good clubs for his caliber, I personally don't like to see him in Bundesliga or Premier League since he will be most likely fight against relegation. Better to go to a good functioning team where the pressure isn't high

Comment

Imagine if we see Jahanbakhsh at Feyenoord or PSV next season..when was the last time we had an Iranian at a top club in a decent EU league?

I get wet dreams if I think about Jahanbakhsh playing in the Champions League against Barca, Milan and Arsenal

Comment

I just found this facebook page about an iranian??? player playing in NEC youth team ?
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Omid-...70264463017321
                            Does anybody know more about him?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                              I just found this facebook page about an iranian??? player playing in NEC youth team ?
                              He is from Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                                He is from Afghanistan

http://www.transfermarkt.com/omid-po...spieler/275309

Comment

Working...
                                X