3:0 NEC is unstoppable!

Comment

3-0: Foor

Comment

3-0
          another good play by lebombe
          foor ices the game with his second.

Comment

And De Graafschap just scored against FC Eindhoven (nr. 3). It's 1-0 there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
              And De Graafschap just scored against FC Eindhoven (nr. 3). It's 1-0 there.
              cool
              as it stands, it would be nearly impossible for NEC not to win championship

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                cool
                as it stands, it would be nearly impossible for NEC not to win championship
                That sounds like a challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                  They will get a lot more. This season N.E.C. earns 6 million and spends 8 million. Next season they will earn 11 million and probably will spend the same or less. At least, these are the numbers I remember. What I know for sure is that N.E.C. is losing 2 million this season and will be financially healthy again next season.
                  Some players will leave (Conboy for sure, Leiwakabessy, Van Eijden and Alireza probably), but there will be enough money to replace these players, if they leave.
                  Compared to the teams of the Eredivisie right now, I think this team is stronger than FC Dordrecht, NAC and Heracles and probably equal or just a bit stronger than Go Ahead Eagles and Excelsior.
                  i hope NEC manage to extend ARJ's contract, but they should still make some money on his transfer elsewhere anyways..? isnt he still got another year on his current contract..?
                  Conboy or as we call him here Koon-Boy is also a damn solid player and will be sorely missed if NEC let him slip away in off season ..!

i hope ARJ is ok..! it didnt look all that bad of a challenge but he immediately asked to be subbed which isnt a good sign..!!
                  sucks too, as Roda was just beginning to come out of their defensive shell and game was opening up greatly..!!

Comment

I hope Alireza goes to Feyenoord, it will be a great combination. Elvis Manu & Alireza Jahanbakhsh will be a strong link.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      They're 14 points ahead in the table and that gap only seems to be increasing. So, if they beat Roda next week, I'm predicting they will clinch the title in week 31 with 7 more games to go!!!
                      Eindhoven lost today too (actually 4 of the top 6 teams lost their games), so for my prediction to come true, NEC need to gain 5 more points on Roda, 4 points on Eindhoven and just 1 more point on Volendam in the next 4 games.

Eindhoven & Volendam are playing each other next week, while Roda play the 7th placed team (which is the team that beat Eindhoven this week). NEC are playing Twente II (13th).

Comment

He didn't seem to be in any excruciating pain - It looked minor. At 21 he will be all good next week.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

We are almost champions! It was a great game lads. My friend NEC is OK is so kind to drive me all the way to home right now, he really deserves all props for this!

NEC is OK

Comment

NEC is definitely OK right now!
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              My friend NEC is OK is so kind to drive me all the way to home right now, he really deserves all props for this!
                              NEC is OK
                              By the powers vested in me by the big guy upstairs, I hereby grant honorary Iranian Citizenship to NEC is Okay and declare that NEC is Okay is more than OK!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

One quick story before I go to bed just to show the class of NEC fans:

When I arrived at Nijmegen Central Station I asked few Dutch boys the way to the stadium, they said I must simply join them since they are going too!

We completely were unknown to each others but yet they acted like we were big friends. We talked from NEC all the way to my roots and how Alireza is a good player and that they hope he will stay. This in a positive way, since he is their best player.

I bought all 4 of them a beer and we enjoyed some further pre-talk before the game started.

The best thing one guy asked me was:

"Can you please convince Alireza to stay at NEC?"

Never been so proud of being Iranian. I felt like I was one of their own.

Comment

Working...
                                X