X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    celtic is good since they gona play in champions league also
    Do you realize they need to play two qualification rounds before they reach the group stage?

The champions of Scotland does not have a ticket to straight CL Group stages.

Comment

The state of Scottish football is pretty horrible right now. Lack of Rangers in the top division has really hurt it.

In terms of player development I'd say staying in Holland would be better than moving to Scotland, even with the Champions League.

Comment

I like to see him in England. First because of the exposure, no league in the world get's more attention than the BPL. second, if he helps Norwich and Norwich stays in BPL and dosen't relegate at the end of the season as is common with team that promote to BPL from the championship, he is going to become pretty damn famous. (and again, it would be funny hearing how english commentators are going to pronounce his name)

Comment

also, norwich is going to make some good money on him. I'm sure a lot of Iranians, mostly ex-pats, are going to buy a Norwich jersey with his name on it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
            I guess some edginess is understandable after Dejagah at Fulham. They were a circus that season, really not sure what happened as the player looked good enough to me [and a lot of their fans].

Of course now I've taken the time to join here and read quite a few pages he'll go somewhere else.
            I think Dejagah isn't our concern. He left on his own volition and had other offers (including Fulham wanting to keep him) but chose money. Goochannejhad is our concern...because after his move to Charlton, his European footballing life ended as they keep loaning him to Persian gulf based teams...if ARJ, one of our brightess prospects in recent years ends up at Norwich and they loan him out to some terrible team...that would just be a kick in the pants!
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              also, norwich is going to make some good money on him. I'm sure a lot of Iranians, mostly ex-pats, are going to buy a Norwich jersey with his name on it.
              that a good point, i have a dejagah jersey, also got a nec jahanbaksh if he go to any team will buy his jersey also and he will play most games for norwich

Comment

Jahanbakhsh flirting with Feyenoord (Dutch article)

Comment

^translation

Jahanbakhsh flirting with Feyenoord (Dutch article)

The manager of NEC striker Alireza Jahanbakhsh has again flirted with Feyenoord. Wednesday Amir Hashemi had already hinted that his client at De Kuip can further develop and indicated that PSV and AZ could also be options. In interview with fansite FR12 Hashemi continues in a possible transfer to Rotterdam.

The representative emphasized that there has been no contact with Feyenoord. "Through the grapevine I heard from former players and former coaches or things about possible interest from Feyenoord. Given the ambition of Feyenoord Alireza is a club that would suit him," Hashemi added. "Alireza played twice against Feyenoord and has a warm feeling at the club."

"He wants to develop like next season and that can at Feyenoord," says the manager of the Jupiler League-star last season. "The club gives much attention to talent within the club and young players are better there. It's a big step, but I do not think too big. At Feyenoord play a lot of good strikers and competitive you become better as a player. If Jahanbakhsh to Feyenoord goes, he will get a lot of attention. "

Comment

Honestly I would prefer Feyenoord but Norwich is also a good option

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Honestly I would prefer Feyenoord but Norwich is also a good option
                      Yes.

And I am quoting his agent Amir Hashemi for those who believe JB is staying at NEC:

''Ali is no longer a talent anymore. He needs to prove himself now and Feyenoord would be a good step. Staying at NEC is not a realistic option''.

Just took away all my concerns so this is good news. Kudos's to the agent.

Comment

Well I guess there's a risk with any potential move. I would say that if the reported fees are anywhere near realistic it would indicate that Norwich are serious about this and wouldn't throw him away after a few bad performances. As I've said in a previous post, he's probably already ahead of 3 of 4 of our current wingers in terms of ability anyway, it'll be about him adapting to the pace of the league.

Shirt money would be a nice bonus, real money would come if he lives up to the potential and helps the team stay in the league.

Comment

"Management Jahanbakhsh: '' Feyenoord offers this opportunity '

It is restlessly Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The absolute star of the newly promoted NEC to clubs from home and abroad. The 21-year-old Iranian is therefore an important choice in his career. Currently, he seems to opt for a transition in the Eredivisie.

'' In France, Portugal and Italy are only the top interesting. Clubs with attacking football. But that step is still too early. Then the probability of playing time smaller. Ali must precisely by developing '' says agent Amir Hashemi in De Gelderlander .

'' Ali knows Netherlands, he embraces Netherlands '' he continues. '' An extra year at NEC would be very good for him. But that chance is small. He has made a great start with NEC in Europe. The next step is even more important. Ali is no longer a talent. He must establish his name now. ''

A step towards the traditional top three is negotiable. '' A club like Feyenoord provides that opportunity, yes. Ajax, but that choosing for their own youth. PSV have shown interest. But not concrete. AZ is in the picture. It remains to be seen. There must first be sold by the summit in the Netherlands to buy players. So for the time being he will soon sign with NEC to prepare. ''"

http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/32015-mana...-die-kans.html
                          Last edited by aenima_8; 06-03-2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Comment

I've seen it and it says 1.4 million pound and that it is already accepted. But I can't believe it. Other clubs can and probably will pay more. And Brighton & Hove Albion was the number 20 of the Championship last year. A strange move, if Norwich, Celtic and AZ all have shown interest. I guess even NEC would be a better option than this.

Comment

Hope this move never happens. It's too cheap anyways for NEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X