X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    I doubt he is the 1st penalty taker. I amsure he was given the chance to increasehis personal stats. Great team and club.
    Indeed..Sjoerd Ars normally takes the penalties.

Comment

wow N.E.C is ripping it. it is a shame they were demoted to begin with (barely). way to go N.E.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        And Ars was subbed out before the penalty
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

The offense Limbombe - Ars - Jahanbakhsh is certainly mid table Eredivisie material, their defense is what was their downfall last season conceding a shit ton of goals.

Comment

Lol NEC has scored 70 goals in 26 games and has 68 points! Compare that to IPLs top team, Naft, who has 39 pts with 21 games played (and 30 goals score)! Makes our league look like a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
              Lol NEC has scored 70 goals in 26 games and has 68 points! Compare that to IPLs top team, Naft, who has 39 pts with 21 games played (and 30 goals score)! Makes our league look like a joke!
              or Dutch 2nd division as uncompetitive?

Comment

Dutch 2nd league is a joke. Put Jahanbakhsh in a mid-table IPL team and he won't get half the numbers he gets there, the stats you just gave shows how much more our league is competitive with 2 points separating top 5 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                  Dutch 2nd league is a joke. Put Jahanbakhsh in a mid-table IPL team and he won't get half the numbers he gets there, the stats you just gave shows how much more our league is competitive with 2 points separating top 5 teams.
                  I don't know when will some people stop putting IPL down. It's an amazing league, talent wise. we only lack in infrastructure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Actually that's not true. Tom Daemen usually takes the penalties. He was injured. Sjoerd Ars is the second player, but he went out injured. So Alireza took it, partly because he also caused the penalty (not the first time!)

Anyway, I visited the match (after cycling to it - still feel it in my legs, as I'm not used to cycling uphill anymore...). First half was weak. Limbombe caused some danger, but the other offensive players weren't paying enough attention to his passes. Alireza was playing well, but all his shots and crosses were very weak. I thought his first cross, that was well, was in the 40th minute. Anyway, the whole team disappointed. The second half was totally different. All players playing much better. His penalty was not very special, but the way he got it was perfect. But I might have missed some things; didn't always have a fantastic view and it was very cold...

This team is, as many here have already said, by far the best team in this league. Where would they be, if they were playing in the Eredivisie? I honestly believe they would be ranked 12th or 13th. With these players N.E.C. wouldn't have relegated last year.

By the way, according to voetbal.com these are the top 5's of players with most assists and players with most assists and goals combined:
                    Most assists:
                    1. Alireza Jahanbakhsh (N.E.C. - 13)
                    2. Tom van Hyfte (Roda JC - 11)
                    3. Istvan Bakx (FC Oss - 10)
                    4. Thomas Verhaar (Sparta Rotterdam - 10)
                    5. Brandley Kuwas (Volendam - 9)
                    Goals + assists:
                    1. Alireza Jahanbakhsh (N.E.C. - 24)
                    2. Sjoerd Ars (N.E.C. - 24)
                    3. Christian Santos (N.E.C. - 22)
                    4. Vincent Janssen (Almere City - 22)
                    5. Cas Peters (FC Emmen - 21)

Well, stats don't lie!

Comment

The media coverage of the Jupiler League is comparable to a black hole in the universe.

NEXT GAME:
                      N.E.C. - Roda JC Kerkrade
                      Friday, February 27, 2015
                      Kickoff: 20:00 CET

Earlier today there were just 800 tickets left.
                      If anyone needs help with buying a ticket, please post or pm. Be quick, the game will probably be sold out soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

I would like to visit the game but there is one problem. If I miss my last train which departs at 23:12 I won't be able to go back home and I will have to wait 5 hours at the train station before the first train leaves.

So I don't think I can make it this time

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                          Dude check your fact

And Alireza in IPL last season with Damesh (mid-table leaue in IPL):
                          26 games and 8 goals (Alireza was 18/19years old).
                          In Dtch 2nd league (top team):
                          22 games 10 goals (20/21 years old)
                          So that means according to your own view that IPL is same as dutch 2nd league

Comment

This post makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              This post makes no sense.
                              If anything, those stats makes our league look more tough and competitive. lol

Comment

What's with this comparisons lol?!

It is ridiculous to compare IPL with Eredivisie or Jupiler League. We should be happy that Alireza can deliver constantly for his team instead of doodool comparisons.
                                If you want to point out that our league is a joke just watch IPL games or the hashi bazi before and after a match between players and fans and especially interviews of the likes of GN.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X