This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ameri View Post
    Ok so in the interview AJ said that the offer he had from the english team (that was pretty serious) was from a team that was fighting next year to be in the premier league. I don't follow The Champtionship but on my facebook it said that 11 hours ago (about the time maybe just before or just after the interview), that Norwich City FC (the team i believe is rumored to be interested in AJ) has just promoted to the BPL!!! They beat Middlesborough 2:0 in the playoff and will feature in the BPL next year. This will become one tough decision for AJ as he comes to choose his team for next year. I still think that he wants to stay in Holland and will probably stay as he said that he wanted to like 4 times in the interview. He said he prefers to stay for at least 1 to 2 more years.
    I predicted this all correctly!! lol! First?!?

Comment

I'm done with this thread until anything is confirmed. So many people talking out of there ass, pretending like they know $hit about English football because they watch Man United/Chelsea/Man City/Arsenal play each other a couple of times a season. Armchair morons.

Comment

^ if you are talking about me. I grew up with Premier league, dude. Take a hike. Since I was 6 years old, I was following Premier league. My brother and I were football crazy and loved Premier league the most. I had the list of all teams and their scores in my back pocket carrying with me all the times. I loved these teams at some point.

1. Leeds
        2. Liverpool
        3. Tottenham
        and my all time favorite Man United.

I have watched Premier league more than IPL or even TM. Only last season I was not watching it too much because it was too painful to see Man United in that shape.

Be ghole siahaye amricai.... Nigge Please...

Shabake 3 khorake ma bood. Man va baradaram har do ozve team no javanane ye team maroof boodim vali man pamo shekastam va tandon pam ham pare shod. Pedaram ham bekhater dars nazasht baradaram footballo be tore herfei edame bede. Hardo faghat dige tafrihi bazi kardim.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          I took a look at Man United list and they are going to kick ass next season they added Depay and Di Maria to their squad.

LW Depay RW Di Maria SFW Rooney CFW Van Persie?! (Plus a load of other good players).... They are going to kill everyone in PBL next season.
          di maria will go to psg next season

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            di maria will go to psg next season
            So Transfermarkt.com is not updated yet. I heard the news about PSG too but nothing as final. Are you sure about this? If yes then it will be huge blow to Man United.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/manches...saison_id/2014

Comment

So Transfermarkt.com is not updated yet. I heard the news about PSG too but nothing as final. Are you sure about this? If yes then it will be huge blow to Man United.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/manches...saison_id/2014
              Nothing sure, just insisting rumor. Di maria didn't play often the second part of the season, MU bought Depay. PSG eally want and missed him last year while the player was OK to come but Platini and his gang avorted the transfer with their financial fair play.

Comment

So far we have two confirmed bets on JB.

1. Norwich City (England) 1.8 mil Euro.
                2. Celtic (Scotland) 1.5 mil Euro.

If you guys have another any source for other clubs just added to the list please.

Comment

In my humble opinion I think its best for Alireza to stay and develop for a couple more seasons in the dutch top flight at a better team like ajax or psv before moving to a better league.

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                    In my humble opinion I think its best for Alireza to stay and develop for a couple more seasons in the dutch top flight at a better team like ajax or psv before moving to a better league.
                    French league is ok too...pretty decent 2nd tier European league like the Dutch league, however, he should avoid PSG as they have money and buy a lot of stars...meaning ARJ might see more of the bench than the pitch.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      French league is ok too...pretty decent 2nd tier European league like the Dutch league, however, he should avoid PSG as they have money and buy a lot of stars...meaning ARJ might see more of the bench than the pitch.
                      no one talked about AJ going to france (PSG). The members above were talking about Di Maria's possible move to PSG from Man U. I believe I heard a similar rumor in which PSG would offer Van der wiel in exchange for Di maria. But AJ has NO offer from French league teams, as far as any reliable source knows.

Comment

I personally believe that AJ will make the best choice for himself. We are all hypothetically thinking that AJ will struggle in a big league, or a relegation-bound team.

He believe in himself enough to throw away the lucrative money from Iran's biggest club, to go to a foreign country that he doesn't know the language, and play for a peasant's pay check.

We can only hypothetically guess what type of attitude AJ has. In my opinion, if he survived all the odds that I mentioned in the previous statement, he is a 'tough cookie' that can play for a relegation team in Norwich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          I personally believe that AJ will make the best choice for himself. We are all hypothetically thinking that AJ will struggle in a big league, or a relegation-bound team.

He believe in himself enough to throw away the lucrative money from Iran's biggest club, to go to a foreign country that he doesn't know the language, and play for a peasant's pay check.

We can only hypothetically guess what type of attitude AJ has. In my opinion, if he survived all the odds that I mentioned in the previous statement, he is a 'tough cookie' that can play for a relegation team in Norwich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          True, but just because he is a tough cookie, doesn't mean he is going to go to a team that will screw him over (Norwich). It took AJ time to adjust and get this good in the netherlands. I think, if he has a say in it, he will try to reject Norwich and stay in the netherlands. Again, I am tired of speculating as AJ won't probably make the decision for at least a few weeks while he is with TM.

Comment

So I just watched the assists and the goals Alireza scored last season for NEC for the first time.

Some of those goals were super. His dribbling and vision are top notch.

Makes me wonder what difference it would've made for Team Melli had he started every match in Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              So I just watched the assists and the goals Alireza scored last season for NEC for the first time.

Some of those goals were super. His dribbling and vision are top notch.

Makes me wonder what difference it would've made for Team Melli had he started every match in Brazil.
                              Absolutely none whatsoever. In fact, it'd be akin to playing with 10 men instead of 11. Jahanbakhsh is a fast technical attacking winger with ZERO defensive utility. He has no place in CQ's park the bus and bekesh ziresh "stratagem."

Comment

So far we have two confirmed bets on JB.

1. Norwich City (England) 1.8 mil Euro.
                                2. Celtic (Scotland) 1.5 mil Euro.

If you guys have another any source for other clubs just added to the list please.
                                The boss of NEC has told that there indeed have been two clubs, who have made an offer, but they didn't offer enough. NEC wants to get enough money to pay some debts and reinvest in the team. So I guess they want to get around 2.5 million euro. Probably NEC starts higher and at some point both clubs reach this point.

Some rumours I read here are a bit too much and have nothing to do with reality. And right now Feyenoord wouldn't be the best team for Alireza, as they won't be playing in Europe next year and the fans are getting a bit angry with the team. It's better to go to a stable club. PSV and AZ would be better. But if they have show interest is unknown.

Regarding the move from Brood. Brood and his assistent Hendriksen paid off their contract, but they both have not yet signed a new contract. Brood will probably become assistent at PSV (which is a strange move, tbh). Hendriksen will go to Brentford FC in the English Championship.

Although it is highly unlikely that JB will stay, we should see this as a possibility. In that case it might be interesting to see what happens at NEC.
                                Regarding the new coach: there are 8 coaches on the list. Mario Been and current PSV-assistent Ernest Faber are on the list (this is confirmed by the NEC boss). Other names, that have been mentioned, but not confirmed are Kalezic, Kluivert, Vloet and Lok. Almost everyone expects that Been, former NEC, Feyenoord and Genk coach, will become the new coach, as he has said that he also wants to come back. But he also said that he wants a team, that is strong enough to not fear relegation. This might seem like a problem, but it is very likely that, if Been comes, the group of investors will invest more in NEC, as the richest of them is a good friend of Been and a big fan of him. These are the people that also helped to get JB. In that case NEC will probably be playing around the 10th or 11th place.

Regarding the players for next year.
                                Players that have a contract for next year: Smits, Van Eijden, Daemen, Breinburg, Van Hofwegen, Foor, Jahanbakhsh, Santos, Ars, Emilsson, Limbombe, Celik. (12 players)
                                Players that don't, but will probably sign for another year: Elders, Leiwakabessy. (2 players)
                                Players that (almost 100% sure) won't be playing for NEC next year: Vanhamel, Bijl, Appiah, Haitz, Conboy, Disveld, Gravenbeek, Diarra, Waalkens, Joosten. (10 players)

So if he stays, the team will have a new face and will probably be a lot stronger than this year.
                                If he will go, Norwich, Celtic, Anderlecht, Ajax and PSV would be realistic. Man. Utd, PSG, etc. are bullshit. But it will probably take some time; the transfer window still lasts a few months, although NEC probably doesn't want to do this last minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X