Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you guys seen this video from Fox sports holland ?! It's a very sweet video. Jahanbaksh talks about life in holland, how he likes to stay in NEC for couple more years, because many great players came out of the dutch football system, it's great. He also tries out dutch sweets in a market.

http://foxsports.nl/video/251292-ali...erstmarkt.html

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh experienced an extraordinary year. He was active with Iran at the World Cup, but relegated earlier in the year with NEC for the Jupiler League. Helene Hendriks searched the star player of the Nijmegen to take the
    last twelve months with him. The location? A Christmas market."

Comment

Here is a video from fox sports that list the best goals of the Juplier League so far. I think they show an assist from jahanbakhsh at the beginning but surprisingly no goals from him. Everyone in the comment section were also disappointed that his goals were not shown, especially his amazing back heel against Almere City.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiSpcj6FQPc

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
        Here is a video from fox sports that list the best goals of the Juplier League so far. I think they show an assist from jahanbakhsh at the beginning but surprisingly no goals from him. Everyone in the comment section were also disappointed that his goals were not shown, especially his amazing back heel against Almere City.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiSpcj6FQPc

his back heel was copy of a zlatan goal that was nominated for goal of the year by fifa

Comment

i know right? lol

Comment

NEC lost 2-0 to a Belgian team KV Oostende yesterday.

No Jahanbakhsh no party.

Comment

I feel like Jahanbakhsh won't be getting much playing time at the Asian Cup. I hope I am sincerely wrong and he shines in Australia, but now Ehsan Hajsafi has stepped up BIG TIME Alireza will have an immense hard time making it into the starting XI! Competition on the wing is getting huge, we now have a bunch of players who all have the qualities to play as a winger. Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Ghafouri, Hajsafi and in less extent Shojaei.

Ehsan Hajsafi is killing it, first with his great goal and then his overall performance against Bahrain..definitely an asset to our team. I think it's clear CQ is preferring Ehsan above Alireza experience-wise also.

Comment

Winter break is over, tonight FC Eindhoven - N.E.C at 20:00 CET

Game will be broadcasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I feel like Jahanbakhsh won't be getting much playing time at the Asian Cup. I hope I am sincerely wrong and he shines in Australia, but now Ehsan Hajsafi has stepped up BIG TIME Alireza will have an immense hard time making it into the starting XI! Competition on the wing is getting huge, we now have a bunch of players who all have the qualities to play as a winger. Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Ghafouri, Hajsafi and in less extent Shojaei.

Ehsan Hajsafi is killing it, first with his great goal and then his overall performance against Bahrain..definitely an asset to our team. I think it's clear CQ is preferring Ehsan above Alireza experience-wise also.
                  Its amazing that not even a European-based and quality player like Jahanbakhsh has a fixed spot in the starting line-up. That goes to show Iran has great depth in its squad, and no one will get any favors or special treatment.
                  I can for example see Gucci getting relegated to the bench more often, and Sardar taking his place.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                    Its amazing that not even a European-based and quality player like Jahanbakhsh has a fixed spot in the starting line-up. That goes to show Iran has great depth in its squad, and no one will get any favors or special treatment.
                    I can for example see Gucci getting relegated to the bench more often, and Sardar taking his place.
                    Yeah, totally agree. Shows we are improving drastically. Even at the World Cup non-IPL based players like Davari and Beitashour basically had no business in the starting eleven during the games.

Comment

FC Eindhoven vs N.E.C.
                      Friday, January 16, 2015
                      Kickoff: 20:00 CET

Dear Iranian football friends,

Congratulations with the two victories in the Asian Cup!!

Jalal Hosseini was brilliant again! How stylish and elegant he has become!

Hopefully Alireza Jahanbakhsh gets more playing time, he deserves it.

Meanwhile, the second part of the season in the Dutch Jupiler League is about to start in less than two hours. The first return leg is a difficult away match against FC Eindhoven, currently third in the league table.

Streams will probably be available, e.g. on www.onsball.com or http://janlul.com/.
                      sigpic

Comment

Let's go N.E.C!!

Comment

http://www.onsball.com/2015/01/fc-ei...-nijmegen.html

Comment

Why does NEC always has to concede first? 1-0 to FC Eindhoven after a HORRIBLE mistake by the GK.

Comment

NEC defenders were messing it up, Eindhoven almost scored 2-0...

Comment

Bekesh ziresh, faghat bekesh ziresh va Ali Asghari by NEC..

Comment

Working...
                                X