This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    If he had a Brazilian passport and a Brazilian style nickname, he would be playing for Manchester or Chelsea and fights would have broke over him in EPL
    With all due respect, he still needs to prove himself at a higher level to attract these clubs. I think none of the Eerste Divisie players have moved to the top teams in the world in the same season. But if he had a Brazilian passport, teams like Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord would be after him.

Comment

By the way, here are lists of the previous winners.

1983/84 - 2003/04
      https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nederl...Eerste_Divisie
      2008/09 - present
      https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gouden...oetbalprijs%29

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post

1983/84 - 2003/04
        2008/09 - present
        hope he becomes just like honda and klasssss

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post

1983/84 - 2003/04
          2008/09 - present
          To be fair, this list is rather disappointing and shows the weakness of the Jupilar league . I still think he wasted one season and should have stayed in the top tier. He was already head and shoulders above the rest from the start of this season. If he had played in the Eredivisie this season, he could have scored 10 goals & 10 assists.

Comment

few things hamper his marketability mostly because he is iranian;

being None-EU player, cutting into team's non-EU quota and costing more.
            generally Negative image of Iran worldwide hampers his popularity for the perspective club's fan-base and his weak marketability in Asia and Iran due sanctions and lack of open market and no trade-mark laws in present in iran ..!
            difficulty attaining work visa and straightening out his temporary player status.
            SARBAZI clearance..!! trying to get such paperwork straighten out is often a nightmare
            communication and language barrier difficulties.

its sad but those are realities that face most EU clubs chasing his services.
            i hope a decent Eredivisie club sign him up...! he still needs to prove himself better there to warrant a big move to top EU club..!

oddly transfer rumors around him have died down of late..!!? wonder if his late season injury caused some to hold back and monitor his recovery first..?

Comment

follow him on insta! alirezajb_official

Comment

Comment

afarin pesar. omidemoni

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    oddly transfer rumors around him have died down of late..!!? wonder if his late season injury caused some to hold back and monitor his recovery first..?
                    N.E.C. is normally very good in keeping rumours down. Only last season, they had someone who leaked a lot. Right now not anymore.

CEO Van Ingen has already told in the media that he hopes that Jahanbakhsh stays, but that N.E.C. should be realistic and know that probably a club will come, that can pay the right amount of money.

Alireza is, as already mentioned here, not going to the training camp in Curacao. The reason isn't clear, but I guess that there are 2 possibilities. One has already been mentioned here: Alireza is busy talking with some clubs. The other is that he didn't want to go. His family is now in the Netherlands for a few weeks. Would be strange to go to Curacao, to the other side of the world, when your parents are visiting. He is not the only player, because Santos is prepairing with Venezuela for the Copa America.

So, although Alireza didn't win the player of the year title from N.E.C. (clearly, because he missed some matches; Foor could therefore get some extra points in the last few matches and win), but he became player of the year from the Jupiler League and won some award of the N.E.C.-fansite De Trouwe Honden: The most beautiful goal (the one with his heel), the best talent (u. 23) and the best player.
                    According to Voetbal.com Alireza had the most assists of the season: 17. 3 more than Kuwas (Volendam) and Van Hyfte (Roda JC) who became second.
                    With the combination of goals and assists he became 4th.
                    1. Sjoerd Ars (28 + 6 = 34)
                    2. Christian Santos (23 + 10 = 33)
                    3. Vincent Janssen (19 + 11 = 30)
                    4. Alireza Jahanbakhsh (12 + 17 = 29)
                    Still, Alireza was involved in more goals, but it's difficult to count pre-assists and so forth.

And what is maybe even more important than all these stats, is the fact that Alireza is mentally strong. He always works and tries to do everything he can to help the team. And he isn't arrogant. That attitude is the reason he is so popular, the reason he is such a great player and the reason he will succeed at his next club.

Comment

Chera rishesho rang karde rafighemon? hana zadeh?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Chera rishesho rang karde rafighemon? hana zadeh?
                        No, that's just how he looks

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          No, that's just how he looks

rishesh siaheh mohasham hamintor. aksaye ghadimie to damash ro check kon.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            rishesh siaheh mohasham hamintor. aksaye ghadimie to damash ro check kon.
                            Nope his beard is like that. I used to have red/light brown hair myself when i was a toddler. Don't get fooled by some pics.
                            We saw him live in person.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              Nope his beard is like that. I used to have red/light brown hair myself when i was a toddler. Don't get fooled by some pics.
                              We saw him live in person.
                              Key didish? ghabl ya bad as hana bandoon?

Comment

"And what is maybe even more important than all these stats, is the fact that Alireza is mentally strong. He always works and tries to do everything he can to help the team. And he isn't arrogant. That attitude is the reason he is so popular, the reason he is such a great player and the reason he will succeed at his next club. "

Very true. A good attitude makes all the difference. A good example is Alexi Sanchez of Arsenal; hard working and a never give-up attitude has made for outstanding season...
                                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Working...
                                X