Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    Did you even watch them last season? Or a better question is have you ever seen Estoril play in your life? Or any Portuguese league game that didn't involve Porto, Benfica or Sporting? Why do I think the answer is "no" to all 3 questions?

Come on dude, why you being facetious?!

First of all, what does last season have to do anything with my comment?!

Secondly, one doesn't need be so bikar as to follow a bottom placed team in Portugal in which one has no vested interest to be able to deduce that the defensive/midfield line of a team that sits at the bottom of the table with the 2nd highest number of goals against and more than two goals against peer game sucks (not to mention being the only team in the Northern hemisphere other than Trinidad, Kuwait, Lebanon and Thailand that TM has scored more than a goal against in the past year!)

Thirdly, if you had actually watched the Panafiel game like I or others in this thread did, you would understand the first "slow" comment and my comment about it, rather than coming back with an irrelevant post that signifies nothing.

Let me ask you a question... Are you expressing an opinion here that Panafiel or Estori'ls defense are not slow? If you are, it would be a lot more helpful in educating retarded people like myself with some of your wisdom, analysis, clips, articles, anything really that shows that Panafiel or Estori'ls defense is a sharp and fast defense of European standards.

Comment

Apparently Penafiel vs Estoril just started, Haghighi is playing

Comment

Wtf, horrible positioning by Haghighi on a freekick and Penafiel got already scored on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Wtf, horrible positioning by Haghighi on a freekick and Penafiel got already scored on.
          Against Es'h'toril

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Against Es'h'toril
            He looked really bad on that one.

Comment

AW: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Ay. Seems he's in bad shape.

Comment

Amateurish defense from Penafiel and a heroic save by Haghighi. This team sucks so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Amateurish defense from Penafiel and a heroic save by Haghighi. This team sucks so bad
                  Look at it from the bright site: he gets tested good against good opposition, week in week out. For TM, it aint that bad their defence isnt the best in the world.

Comment

Look at it from the bright site: he gets tested good against good opposition, week in week out. For TM, it aint that bad their defence isnt the best in the world.
                    Yeah but I hate the fact Iranians playing in soorakh relegation zone teams every season.

Comment

I used to say that about Daniel Davari too. Davari failed to take lesson from this experience.
                      Let's hope, for the sake of TM, that Haghighi learns and improves.
                      His WC performance was very promising.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        I used to say that about Daniel Davari too. Davari failed to take lesson from this experience.
                        Let's hope, for the sake of TM, that Haghighi learns and improves.
                        His WC performance was very promising.
                        Your're right on this aziz. But I think Haghighi is another story, more selfconfident and can actually use his hands.

Comment

Wow, this is pretty sad. Haghighi concedes an exact copy of the first goal.

It looks like he has hard time on free kicks, he reacts way too slow to save it. His reflexes are worrisome.

Comment

AW: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Just saw the replay of the second goal. Brilliant freekick, barely any chance to save it and certainly no mistake from Haghighi. If the first one was similar I'm really relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Just saw the replay of the second goal. Brilliant freekick, barely any chance to save it and certainly no mistake from Haghighi. If the first one was similar I'm really relieved.
                              In my opinion he went too late for the ball, the freekick was well taken but it was definitely save-able.

Comment

Goal for Penafiel, they might snatch a draw from this game

Comment

Working...
                                X