Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    I think he touched it and deflected it onto the post. Hard to tell, but in that case it was a great save.
    Yeah, the ball definitely looks like it took a small deflection there, but what's worrying me about Haghighi after seeing the last couple of clips is that he doesn't look too confident on crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      I think he touched it and deflected it onto the post. Hard to tell, but in that case it was a great save.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Yeah, the ball definitely looks like it took a small deflection there, but what's worrying me about Haghighi after seeing the last couple of clips is that he doesn't look too confident on crosses.
        he's just staring at the ball coming in when all he has to do is literally run 2 meters and punch the ball away

Comment

Alireza just got scored on didnt see playing right now u can find streams easy

Comment

Haghighi, 3 goals against and a yellow card.

Last goal a couple of minutes after Panafiel had tied the game 2-2, but Haghighi not at fault and not much he could do.

Comment

Here are the goals. First goal Haghighi had a major fumble the other too he was not at fault.

Rio Ave vs. Penafiel: 3-2
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SuXplAYRQo

Comment

Penafiel is currently 2nd to last place in relegation zone with only 4 points in 8 matches

next game is a MUST WIN for them, they are directly playing the team above them, so a win will push them in the safe zone but a loss means they will be 4 points below the spot above them and deeper into relegation

Comment

He has a bad habit of trying to body catch aerial balls, that's exactly why he lost it. Minimal part of his game he needs to touch up on that's actually pretty important.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

god penafiel has a really slow defensive line.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      god penafiel has a really slow defensive line.
                      Ranked just two points below Estoril`s `fast European` defense and midfield!

Comment

First goal his positioning was off. He was standing beside the goal when he should have been one/two steps away from the post.
                        Second goal he got beat too easily, but you can't blame him for it.
                        Third goal the video doesn't have a good enough of an angle, but he was standing on his line.

Comment

AW: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Uhm, that was quite a blunder. He can't afford many more of these.

Comment

i play pickup at a local park and that kind of blunder u dont even see at pick up games!! needs to work on ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              Ranked just two points below Estoril`s `fast European` defense and midfield!
                              Did you even watch them last season? Or a better question is have you ever seen Estoril play in your life? Or any Portuguese league game that didn't involve Porto, Benfica or Sporting? Why do I think the answer is "no" to all 3 questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                Did you even watch them last season? Or a better question is have you ever seen Estoril play in your life? Or any Portuguese league game that didn't involve Porto, Benfica or Sporting? Why do I think the answer is "no" to all 3 questions?
                                Because of his very intelligent post

Comment

Working...
                                X