• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

God nothing in iran makes sense

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I have a feeling that after all this noise and drama, CQ will finally be appointed as the HC of TM.

Hope my gut isn't lying to me!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        chi shod finally..?
        *** edited ***

with all due respect to all bahehayeh Laat e donya and zabaneh bastaniyeh Latin, pls lets keep it a tick cleaner si vous plez.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A7%D9%8A%D9%85

Now he's saying that they have equipped CQs office in the TM camp site and are waiting for him to come back to Tehran and take charge. This is all like a high school relationship where the girl keeps leaving because the guy isn't willing to listen to her requests and as soon as she's gone he's begging her to come back and promises to change but every time it's just an empty promise. Eventually the girl breaks up for good and doesn't return!
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

You also have to understand that CQ took us to WC and IPL earned 8+ million dollars due to our appearance in Brazil. You need to put that in you calculation bro.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I have a feeling that after all this noise and drama, CQ will finally be appointed as the HC of TM.

Hope my gut isn't lying to me!
              I wouldn't be so sure of it!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Khodemoonima Ferdowsipour riiid be heykale Kaffashian lol
                Riiid va ghashang ham riiid. It was brilliant, especially when he said "when your gut feeling is for CQ to leave, then maybe the way you wrote the contract is a representation of that".
                sigpic

Comment

I think they don't mind having CQ on the bench in Australia, but the way the contract is set, they will have the right to get rid of him and they will after the Asian Cup. And as usual, it will take CQ years before he can collect on part of his contract. I think IFF owes every foreign coach we have ever had including Ghotbi.
                  sigpic

Comment

loooool
                    sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow's Thursday... Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        we are stuck in an infinite loop of thursdays and 99 %.

Feels like a software you try to install for ages and it won't complete the remaining 1 %.

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          But there are meany, meaaaaany Thursdays left...

Comment

LOL. Everytime I open this thread I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog day!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                              although I appreciate your effort for putting above together, but as other member pointed out your points are theoretically correct. Such expenditures comparisons between professional clubs in England and corrupted environment and clubs in Iran where mismanagement sits on top of the chart is simply null and lacks practicality..
                              If we don't fix our infrastructure, we will never be one of the top 10-15 football nations of the world. We won't even become the top football nation of Asia.
                              The biggest thing that we can achieve is make the round of 16 of WC once by a fluke, but even that's very very unlikely.

So I'm not even sure what the point of investing in CQ is. Are we supposed to cross our fingers and hope that he turns TM into Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Comment

AW: Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

But it's not like the money for CQ is in IFF's budget. I suppose it would be specifically allocated for that by the ministry. If we get a cheaper coach, no football fields, training camps or coaching programs will be financed with that instead. This is not a professionally organized system.

Comment

Working...
                                X