X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stand corrected

Comment

no one put a gun to brangoh's head and forced him to go hoard as many TM players as he could in the transfer market..!!

frequent international-duty absences, is the biggest drawback to choosing International (TM) players and any coach/club in the world knows that and factor in such a limited disadvantage in the overall approach to their club's transfer policy ...!

besides, those TM players are FAR FAR MORE likely to gain optimum Fitness and Tactical knowledge under the tutelage of a world class coach such as CQ in a far more competitive settings than in some kiri training camp of an equally tokhmy domestic clubs under some @-best C-grade, way overrated, gutless coach like Brangoh or other whining hapless, illiterate, gonde-gooz know-it-all domestic coaches ....!

Comment

Dear Mr. Branko,

I would like to ask you where was your “family education” and “professional values” when you choose an official Iranian Federation facility to produce false accusations and mislead Iranian Football to the point you jeopardize the World Cup preparation program.

Mr. Branko, you cannot erase your false and malicious accusations, they are all over the Press, but you can do what great men do when they are wrong: they assume their mistake and ask for apologize. This is your obligation, not only to Iranian Federation and me, but also to all the Football fans in Iran, including those who support that great club called Persepolis, witch I am afraid deserve another kind of respect from your side: the respect for truth and values.

I am sorry Mr. Branko, I understand now that I can´t ask for you support to a proper Iranian World Cup preparation, but I have the right to demand from your side one simple thing: Truth and Respect. You can not escape from that because I will not give you that opportunity, as you decided not to allow Persepolis players to attend The National Team Camp, disrespecting IRIFF decision.

Best regards,
        Carlos Queiroz

Final note I: The Orchestra
        It is easy to understand why and how IFMARC director Dr. Zohren Haration consent, welcoming Mr. Branko to all this sad and serious performance of lies, disrespecting Iran Federation and his President, The National Team coach and all the National Team. Obviously this didn´t happened for no reason. Obviously it become very clear that will be impossible to work with dignity and peace at the Federation with people that cooperate and support directly those who oppose Team Melli interests. I have with me the letter of Dr Saif, Head of Federation Medical Committee calling them enemies of the National Team. Brilliant.

Final note II: Grand Fiinale
        Dear Mr. Branko. Your school of values is still waiting for your public apologies. Talk to you tomorrow.

Comment

چراغپور: برخورد مناسبی با حرف فنی کی*روش نداشتیم/ برخی از تقابل برانکو و کی*روش سود می*برند http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=305509
          I am glad we still have people in Iran who understand why CQ does what he does.
          Mr Branko: Go learn some coaching.
          PP fans: continue to support your useless coach even after reading this.

Comment

Branko: "My family education doesn't allow me to respond."

This sentence reminded me of Asadi.

http://90tv.ir/news/266486/%D8%A8%D8...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

In this dispute:

Where CQ is right:
              He is right to argue FIFA off days are not sufficient to prepare TM against better organized opponents.
              He is right to ask and plan for training camps with TM new & older players. Austria & Armenia Camps were good ideas.
              Where CQ is wrong:
              It is in his method to achieve his plans.
              Clubs are not obligated to released their key players for lengthy period to TM beyond FIFA days and anything beyond that can be achieve by negotiations and compromise.
              CQ simply could have ask for meeting of IPL clubs or only few (Perspolis, Esteghals, Tractor, Sepahan & Zobahan and persuade their coaches.
              I believe he could have got agreements if not by all but by majority clubs, instead he resort to his my way or no way method and didn’t care for reactions of clubs.
              CQ is mixed package, he bring so many good things to the team but he has more likely Narcissistic Personality disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                In this dispute:

Where CQ is right:
                He is right to argue FIFA off days are not sufficient to prepare TM against better organized opponents.
                He is right to ask and plan for training camps with TM new & older players. Austria & Armenia Camps were good ideas.
                Where CQ is wrong:
                It is in his method to achieve his plans.
                Clubs are not obligated to released their key players for lengthy period to TM beyond FIFA days and anything beyond that can be achieve by negotiations and compromise.
                CQ simply could have ask for meeting of IPL clubs or only few (Perspolis, Esteghals, Tractor, Sepahan & Zobahan and persuade their coaches.
                I believe he could have got agreements if not by all but by majority clubs, instead he resort to his my way or no way method and didn’t care for reactions of clubs.
                CQ is mixed package, he bring so many good things to the team but he has more likely Narcissistic Personality disorder.
                Easy to develop when you have spent the last 5 years surrounded by lunatics, liars, cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  Easy to develop when you have spent the last 5 years surrounded by lunatics, liars, cheats.
                  OFF topic -Not related to CQ or anyone particular.

1-Not all case of NPD are bad, sometimes lead to great success !!
                  2- i was not aware that you can develop NPD.

Causes of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Researchers today don’t know what causes narcissistic personality disorder. There are many theories, however, about the possible causes of narcissistic personality disorder. Most professionals subscribe to a biopsychosocial model of causation — that is, the causes of are likely due to biological and genetic factors, social factors (such as how a person interacts in their early development with their family and friends and other children), and psychological factors (the individual’s personality and temperament, shaped by their environment and learned coping skills to deal with stress). This suggests that no single factor is responsible — rather, it is the complex and likely intertwined nature of all three factors that are important. If a person has this personality disorder, research suggests that there is a slightly increased risk for this disorder to be “passed down” to their children.
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 06-21-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

CQ can only request what is needed.
                    He shouldn't beg clubs to release players because TM is above all.
                    Did anyone read the article I posted which states Gus Hiding had a similar ask in Korea and he asked for Korea league to be on hold for three months?
                    But in my view, CQ did a very smart chess move cancelling these camps, so that the PP and Teractor fans and their coaches Branko and Qhale Gohi can not have any excuse when they don't get results.
                    It will be the other way around if we don't make it to WC. We will then see what 70M people in Iran think about PP and Teractor and their beloved coaches.
                    And you never know. He may actually not call any of their players to TM anymore as some of the decent ones are moving out of these clubs anyway hopefully.

Comment

پاسخ کی روش به علی کریمی درباره شهامت، مار و گرگ/«بتوانم باز هم او را به تیم ملی می آورم» http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=305559
                      I hope everyone reads this. How stupid of A.K to take a fight up with CQ.
                      It is sad that we have such a brilliant clever coach and we worry about PP.
                      I really like the last paragraph :-)
                      برنامه آماده سازیتیم ملی برای جام جهانی خیلی ساده بود. بنا بر تصمیم گیری کارشناس ها و دوستانی کهاین حمله را به ما انجام می دهند، تیم ملی ایران ۴ روز قبل از بازی ها اردوهای خودرا برگزار می کند. بنا بر تصمیمات کارشناس ها همه چیز اوکی و عالی است. کیفیت فوتبالایران بالاست. نتایج لیگ قهرمانان آسیا هم که برای باشگاههای ایرانی عالی است. برایچی نگران باشیم؟ توقع این است که با توجه به عملکرد درخشان باشگاههای ایران در آسیا،ما تیم ملی چین را با ۵ گل و تیم ملی قطر را با ۵ گل شکست دهیم. با توجه به نتایج باشگاههادر لیگ قهرمانان من بسیار خوشبین هستم!

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                        پاسخ کی روش به علی کریمی درباره شهامت، مار و گرگ/«بتوانم باز هم او را به تیم ملی می آورم» http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=305559
                        I hope everyone reads this. How stupid of A.K to take a fight up with CQ.
                        It is sad that we have such a brilliant clever coach and we worry about PP.
                        I really like the last paragraph :-)
                        برنامه آماده سازیتیم ملی برای جام جهانی خیلی ساده بود. بنا بر تصمیم گیری کارشناس ها و دوستانی کهاین حمله را به ما انجام می دهند، تیم ملی ایران ۴ روز قبل از بازی ها اردوهای خودرا برگزار می کند. بنا بر تصمیمات کارشناس ها همه چیز اوکی و عالی است. کیفیت فوتبالایران بالاست. نتایج لیگ قهرمانان آسیا هم که برای باشگاههای ایرانی عالی است. برایچی نگران باشیم؟ توقع این است که با توجه به عملکرد درخشان باشگاههای ایران در آسیا،ما تیم ملی چین را با ۵ گل و تیم ملی قطر را با ۵ گل شکست دهیم. با توجه به نتایج باشگاههادر لیگ قهرمانان من بسیار خوشبین هستم!
                        This is a must read for everyone. He owns Karimi and all the other dalghaks big time. The last paragraph is basically a huge slap in the face of his opponents. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

One thing that people seem to forget in this discussion is that coaches are hired for a purpose and that is to achieve something in the clubs.

Many of you always argue that TM is above the league clubs. But that is the case for you and your interests, but thats not the case for everyone. Branko is the coach of Persepolis and he has expectations and goals. If he doesnt produce these goals then he will be fired. Why should he or any other coach release their best players for the national teams whenever the TM coach requires it?

Fifa days are there for a reason and those days are the only days where a club coach has to release the players.

Having said that, I hoped that he would release the players. But hoping isnt the same as demanding. Branko has done nothing wrong.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

I just watched our game against Argentina in WC, and the summary of Mexico against Argentina and USA against Argentina in Copa America.
                            I really suggest all the PP and Tractor and club fans and their coaches go watchthe summary of all these three games and feel proud that we have a coach like CQ and tell me PP or Tractor winning any game even at Asia level would make you that proud.
                            And then look back and ask yourself is this how we treat CQ after all he has done? And remember he is not asking for training camp for himself or to ruin PP or Tractor clubs or games.
                            He is doing this to make us proud again and look how we are treating him. It makes me sad. Shame on some of us really.

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                                One thing that people seem to forget in this discussion is that coaches are hired for a purpose and that is to achieve something in the clubs.

Many of you always argue that TM is above the league clubs. But that is the case for you and your interests, but thats not the case for everyone. Branko is the coach of Persepolis and he has expectations and goals. If he doesnt produce these goals then he will be fired. Why should he or any other coach release their best players for the national teams whenever the TM coach requires it?

Fifa days are there for a reason and those days are the only days where a club coach has to release the players.

Having said that, I hoped that he would release the players. But hoping isnt the same as demanding. Branko has done nothing wrong.

Originally posted by Love TM View Post

Aghaye love TM. shoma ke esmeton love Tm hastesh nabayad av az hame movafaghiyate TM mohemtar az perspolis bashe ?

Be nazare shoma vaghean tm iran ya lige iran dar hadde lighaye europa hastesh ke faghat 4 roz ehtiaj be ordo dashte bashe ? vaghti gus hiddig ke miad lige kore ra 3 mah tatil mikone ke bazikonaro az no besaze ma faghat ehtiaj be 4 roz darim? taze kore ke ligesh az hame lahaz az lige ma behtare, ham az nazare emkanat va ham az nazare morabiash.
                                vaghti ghabl az jamejahani bazikonaye lige iran 7 kilometri bodan va CQ nale mizad ke ina bayad 2 mah ba man tamrin konan ke inaro be hadde aghal be 10 kilometri biare hame dado bidad kardan. shoma jame europa ro negah konid, vaghti ye bazi kon dar daghigheye 70 taviz mishe zire esmesh neveshte ke chand % in bazikon pashaye daghigh dade va chand kilomtr doyide. bazikoni ke dar daghigheye 70 taviz mishe taghriban 8-9 kilo metr doyide.

vaghti CQ to in 2 hafte ke ba maghdonieh va gherghistan bazi dashte bazi konayi ke khaste az lig omade bahashon karhaye recovery karde va az no dare karhaye badan sazi mikone va barname baraye in dare ke ta betonan inaro baz dorost kone baraye jamejahani branko miad va ejaze ba ina nemide ke be ordo beran va ejazeye esterahat nade. inayi ke hanoz bad az lig esterahat nakardan biad ye rast karhaye badansazi kone. yani hameye barnamehaye cq kharb shode. CQ mitarse ke ina alan bedone esterahat mian karhaye badansazi konan bedone esterahat va ehtemale asib didan kheyli bishtar mishe barashon.
                                Bad ma narahat ham hastim ke chera cq bazi ba croatsi ro laghv kard va bejash ba maghdonie bazi mikone. age yadeton bashe vaghti iran morabish ivic bod va ba AC Roma bazi kard ivic Aslan az in bazi razi nabod Chon team to badan sazi bod va midonest iran daghon mishe to in bazi va omad ham 7-1 bakht. Ina hame siasate inast ke chetori ivic ro vardaran va bejash ye morabie irani to jame jahane bashe. Vali cq in kararo nemikone Chon midone age biad ba croatsi bazi kone vaghti midone team dar harle recovery va badan sazi hast ye bazie sakht bekone. Chon team ro daghon mikone az hame lahaz makhsosan etemad benafs.
                                Moshkel injast ke morabihaye irani harfe hichi kasi ro ghabol nadaram va hamash migan cq hich to real kharab kard o in shero vera. bejayi k e bian az CQ fotball yad begiran mesle mansourian ke omad vaghean shagerdesh shod va osole fotbale dorost ra yad geref be ye haddi va hamash ham az CQ tarif mikone Chon midone ke in mard morabie khobie va hich eddeayi nadasht mansoirian.
                                vaghean 1 hafte ordo dar armanestan ziade ? va bad az zamane kotah ba teame khod 1 hafte ordo dar otrish ? age vaghean ma morabihaye ba daneshi dashtim va hame emkanato ligemon dare va bashgaha ye barnameye moshtarak ba ham dashte bashan on moghe beheton ghol midam CQ ziad vaght baraye badan sazi nemizasht va bejash ordohaye kotahtar mizasht baraye karhaye taktiki. vali CQ to 1 mah ghabl az jame jahani bazikonaro az 7 kilometri ovord 10 kilometri vali vaghte ziad baraye karhaye taktiki nadasht. dar asl dost Dasht bazihaye CUP ro laghv kone va bejash on vaghto baraye tm bedan ke vaght dashte bashe tm khob besaze baraye jamejahani. vali baz ham hame ghati kardan o paridan be sare cq.
                                Na zamin behesh midan, na emkanat, na lebase dorost hesabi, na ordo, na be barnamehash ahamiat midan, hoghoghaye khodesh va assistent hash ham ke nemidan va na padash haye bazikonaro nemidan. yani in kararo ham team mellie pakestan ham dare vali ma na Chon ma bejash perspolis o esteghlal mohemtare. hala na ke team haye iran zamine khob ba emkanate khob dashte bashan vali bejash polaro hadar mikonan be ye mosht bazikon o morabihaye gheyre herfeyi ke hichi az fotbale modern halishon nemishe. vali 10 % az in polaro bejeash baraye emkanat nemizaran.

vaghean heyfe ke ma in morabio to iran darim va darim enghadr aziatesh mikonim va azash estefade nemikonim.
                                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X