This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    He also uses the first person regularly to address things by saying "My" and "I", which can also lead to heavy confusion the average supporter who thinks that's really CQ and that's what he is actually really promoting/thinking, when in reality it's definitely not. This has been revealed long ago but nothing has been done since then
    Long long time ago i said this guy is real dallal in PFDC but obviously i got attacked by some kids and some adults also lol. Now more people realize this guy is full of ...never mind..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I kind of figured it out also, level of English and some weird posts shows is not CQ himself, i hope he asks this guy to close this page because it hurts his reputation.
      This is real CQ page:
      https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/?fref=ts
      CQ should use Instagram, so he can reach much more Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Long long time ago i said this guy is real dallal in PFDC but obviously i got attacked by some kids and some adults also lol. Now more people realize this guy is full of ...never mind..
        No one listens and it's the same "you're just against Iranian football" and "I'm trying to do something for Iranians here" nonsense.
        Glad to know I'm not alone.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          According to Fars News, TM will held a one-week training camp in Austria.

http://90tv.ir/news/241963/%D8%AA%DB...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
          Austria is apparently the place to live if you want to see TM outside of Iran. Damn you guys are lucky.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
            No one listens and it's the same "you're just against Iranian football" and "I'm trying to do something for Iranians here" nonsense.
            Glad to know I'm not alone.
            You guys are not alone. I am pretty much on the same page. I don't understand how people take him seriously.

Comment

It will be so great if TM could setup a friendly with Austria during our camp there

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                It will be so great if TM could setup a friendly with Austria during our camp there
                Austria already scheduled friendlies against Malta and Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah
                  [ATTACH]16906[/ATTACH]
                  I really have nothing to say. Im done.
                  attachments dont work bro

Comment

"Iran is not a strong team. They are physically strong but not technically stronger than Korea or Uzbekistan" One of the comments from Uzb fans. Im really done here.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                      "Iran is not a strong team. They are physically strong but not technically stronger than Korea or Uzbekistan" One of the comments from Uzb fans. Im really done here.
                      He's right. You remember that one amazing technical player out of Uzbekistan... right? What was his name Ghorbachev or something? Oh wait, I'm high.

If there is something to describe Uzbekistan, it wouldn't be technically gifted. Honestly, they are more of a physical team than us. They like to throw elbows and whatnot/play dirty.
                      We have created the likes of Ali Karimi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, etc. I honestly cannot think of one Uzbek player who has shown 1/100th of the quality of any of our players.

That Denisov guy is okay, he would be a third-sting Left Back on our current team. Otherwise, if they are thinking that Djeparov guy is technically good, lol. He couldn't lace Andranik Teymourian's boots to be frank.

Uzbeks are getting cocky. I'm happy. They will cry and squeal when we drop the hammer on them. When Ashkan is running circles around their players, I will laugh. Iran is not technical my ass. Outside of Abdulrahman and a few of the Japanese stars, I can't think of any team that has players more technically gifted than Iran.

Let them believe what they want though. I think there was a carbon monoxide leak in Tashkent or something for them to be having these delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        He's right. You remember that one amazing technical player out of Uzbekistan... right? What was his name Ghorbachev or something? Oh wait, I'm high.

If there is something to describe Uzbekistan, it wouldn't be technically gifted. Honestly, they are more of a physical team than us. They like to throw elbows and whatnot/play dirty.
                        We have created the likes of Ali Karimi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, etc. I honestly cannot think of one Uzbek player who has shown 1/100th of the quality of any of our players.

That Denisov guy is okay, he would be a third-sting Left Back on our current team. Otherwise, if they are thinking that Djeparov guy is technically good, lol. He couldn't lace Andranik Teymourian's boots to be frank.

Uzbeks are getting cocky. I'm happy. They will cry and squeal when we drop the hammer on them. When Ashkan is running circles around their players, I will laugh. Iran is not technical my ass. Outside of Abdulrahman and a few of the Japanese stars, I can't think of any team that has players more technically gifted than Iran.

Let them believe what they want though. I think there was a carbon monoxide leak in Tashkent or something for them to be having these delusions.
                        Denisov is actually very good. They said he is better than whole TM's squad. (Weed fan)

Comment

Denisov is actually very good. They said he is better than whole TM's squad. (Weed fan)
                          Rofl

Comment

they pretty much got it backwards, most Iranian players, technically are very sound, but they are a disgrace physically.

Comment

Uzbeks are choke artists, wouldn't matter if they had messi on their team

Comment

Oceano Da Cruz left Iran due to accommodation problems. So far, he lived in Olympic hotel.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=293190

Comment

Working...
                                X