X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ha ha
    dame dokhtare koochoolo o babash garm..!!

esmesh Diana ?? i suppose born outside iran and there for a visit..?
    iranians have khareji sounding names now in iran

Comment

Diana (Deeyana is how they pronounce) has been around as name in Iran for many years. I have relatives with that name born in Iran.
      Its not that uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Diana (Deeyana is how they pronounce) has been around as name in Iran for many years. I have relatives with that name born in Iran.
        Its not that uncommon.
        Yep. I had friends named Daniel (pronounced Daneeyal) back in Iran and they were born there also. Yaqub is actually Jacob.

Comment

my niece is called diana she lives in iran. isn't it of jewish origin or summin?

Comment

Excited for such a high quality opponent however...

The Croatia friendly is to take place in Koprivnica, not Zagreb. The stadium is disappointing for international friendly standards, especially for a high calibre match.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
              Excited for such a high quality opponent however...

The Croatia friendly is to take place in Koprivnica, not Zagreb. The stadium is disappointing for international friendly standards, especially for a high calibre match.
              Is Croatia friendly confirmed? If yes, what day? I believe it whenever it is 100% confirmed.

Comment

Don't believe it until both federations confirm. And then don't come in with your bimaze jokes we'eve been hearing for the past 20 years.

Comment

Well according to Croatian sources, Davor Suker, head of HNS has confirmed it. Let's wait what IFF has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Well according to Croatian sources, Davor Suker, head of HNS has confirmed it. Let's wait what IFF has to say.
                    I didn't know Suker was head of HNS. Makes me feel old. He was superb in WC 98

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Don't believe it until both federations confirm. And then don't come in with your bimaze jokes we'eve been hearing for the past 20 years.
                      It could be seems weird but I believe in this friendly as it was announced by croatian sources and nothing from Iran ones. It think it shows it is true.

Happy to play Croatia (their kits are superb, high class players). Would be fine if IFF could expand the list of countries that accepts to play us in friendly, like Chile and Sweden (I am tired of MAcedonia, Belarus).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        It could be seems weird but I believe in this friendly as it was announced by croatian sources and nothing from Iran ones. It think it shows it is true.

Happy to play Croatia (their kits are superb, high class players). Would be fine if IFF could expand the list of countries that accepts to play us in friendly, like Chile and Sweden (I am tired of MAcedonia, Belarus).
                        Croatia always has the best kits.

But i don't like their new ones for the Euros. One color doesn't suit them
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I remember this, we got robbed. Their shitty equalizer in injury time was a dive and no penalty. The referee wanted to save Croatia because they were playing at home in front of their own fans.

Nonetheless, good friendly if it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Not only that, Borhani was not offsides.

Lol I know it sounds like "the boy who cried wolf" scenario, but Borhani was onside and we should've won that match.

Comment

any news regarding sponsor? I think Kafashian is postponing (bikhial-mode) the decision until his successor steps in and replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                              any news regarding sponsor? I think Kafashian is postponing (bikhial-mode) the decision until his successor steps in and replace him.
                              Speaking about sponsors, how come IFF doesn't try to get Puma as a sponsor? We've had experience with them before too. I think our WC 2006 kits were are 2nd best after our current Uhlsport ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Speaking about sponsors, how come IFF doesn't try to get Puma as a sponsor? We've had experience with them before too. I think our WC 2006 kits were are 2nd best after our current Uhlsport ones.
                                we had them for one game against qatar in 2012 but CQ was angry at them because the kits were poor quality

Comment

Working...
                                X