This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Both training pitches in Iran's national team camp are going to be replaced with new training fields. This will cover about 400.000 dollars.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1308194...85%DB%8C%D9%86
    good news, finally we have the money, CQ conditions have meet, we need a sponser and a jersey sponser also

Comment

Javad Zarif to Khabar Varzeshi: "I know, that the people love Queiroz and we're here to fullfill their demands."

Last edited by 04041374; 03-02-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Is that true Soroush and Bakhtiar can join TM now?

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1308335...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

Comment

What would Iran have been, without our dear Javad?

Comment

I hope Bakthiar Rahmani gets called up for the next games, he has been vital for Tractor Sazi in the ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Javad Zarif to Khabar Varzeshi: "I know, that the people love Queiroz and we're here to fullfill their demands."
              This is great and all, but can someone explain to me how a foreign minister - even if he is the most popular politician in the country - has any say on the state of Iranian football? He's a diplomat ffs

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                This is great and all, but can someone explain to me how a foreign minister - even if he is the most popular politician in the country - has any say on the state of Iranian football? He's a diplomat ffs
                Because people keep attacking their instagram and twitter page and ask rouhani/zari to do something since Goudarzi's not capable of fulfilling people's demand. So he has to step in to make sure that he's aware of their demand and will do everything to make them happy.

Comment

May be he inspires to be president one day. Football in Iran is an effective political tool.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    Khabar Margesh, why could he not do this last year or something. Nothing gets done in that Kharab Shodeh until there is an Ultimatum.

That pitch is a disgrace. My nearby high school has better pitches than that one.
                    indeed...!!its a shame but that's the way it is nowadays in iran... especially when it comes to our football..!
                    hence why CQ has to constantly revert to quitting threats to get the necessities he needs for our continued football progress..!

in principal you'r correct..!!

but if you actually believed that Iran's football isnt still highly political and a big publicity tool for political figures, especially so at its core organizational level, then you'r just too naive..!!

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      May be he inspires to be president one day. Football in Iran is an effective political tool.
                      Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      but if you actually believed that Iran's football isnt still highly political and a big publicity tool for political figures, especially so at its core organizational level, then you'r just too naive..!!
                      Point taken

Comment

I think Rahani,Rafeii and khalilzad should and will get called up to the TM

Comment

excuse me, Li what??
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

He is one of Rohani's favorites and an advisor. He can push the message.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't care how we get the money, all I know is that we better sign a deal with Adidas and not with Li Ning Ding or whatever it's called...

Comment

It seems, that Queiroz has an official Facebook page. Several Iranian news agencies also confirmed it.

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/

Comment

Working...
                                X